Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee
FBI/DEA/CIA files on William Robert "Tosh" Plumlee

The following FBI/DEA/CIA files were released between the years 1981 and 1999. These United States government files are placed here for review by professional researchers, law enforcement officials and by the general public. A responsible review of these documents should provide the reader with a clear picture of the covert background of Tosh Plumlee.
A careful review of these documents will reveal that the United States Department of Justice has been guilty of obstruction of justice since 1963 and before.

FBI FILES
DESCRIPTION
Initial written request for information under FOIA
FBI Letter responding to Plumlee's request for information
Cover page on information released by FBI
The Tosh Plumlee - Johnny Rosselli Files Released 1993-1999
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
FBI News article
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Plumlee - Rosselli Files
Notice of voucher for expenses for Senate testimony
Voucher for Tosh Plumlee appearing before Senate
Letters from U.S. Senator Gary Hart and Telluride Journal
FBI FOIA documents 1981 (no mention of Rosselli)
FBI report that Plumlee arrested for hot checks
FBI report that no bad checks were listed for Plumlee
FBI list of all documents on Tosh Plumlee
FBI list of all files on Plumlee (note files destroyed)
FBI list of all files on Plumlee (note files destroyed)

DEA FILES
INFORMATION
DEA Mexico OPS: These documents make reference to "Guatemalan Guerrillas" training at a ranch owned by Drug Lord CARO- Quintero in Vera Crus, Mexico. It was reported at the time this was a CIA training site where weapons were exchanged for drugs in support of the Contra effort in Nicaragua and Costa Rico. DEA Agent Enrique Camarena (KIKI) and his pilot found out about this operation known as "The CIA Thing" and were killed because of this knowledge. Plumlee and other American undercover pilots had flown into this ranch many times as reported in various sections within these documents and other news media leaks in Mexico and America. The operation was known as "AMSOG" and, as reported to Senator Gary Hart and his Senate investigators in early 1983, was an "illegal" smuggling operation through Mexico into the United States, supported by the US Military, Panama Southern Command.

CIA FILES
INFORMATION
MASOG OMC: THUNDER OPS. CLASSIFICATION DATE: July 14, 1965... from CIA Washington, DC to SECSTATE Washington D.C... (declassified July 1997) Ref; "Top Secrete Operation" -- embedded within a section of a declassified document known as: (Rolling Thunder) note: declassified 32 years after the fact. (page one of one) ".... I have limited my approvals for operations inside the DRV FROM LAOS to small scale intelligence probes to determine popular attitudes and the recruitment of indigenous to provide intelligence and support to TEAMS sent in from LAOS..... With respect to: 'The broader object of a FULL SCALE RESISTANCE EFFORT'..."
SPEAR OPS Document date: March 18, 1965 Declassified date: March 5,1998 Reference: Top Secret Western Hemisphere Political report on Bolivian Junta chiefs resignation: "...this document influenced the introduction of the Bolivian Drug Lords with CIA political and military influence in the region... a form of "destabilization" and inadvertently introduction of the future drug problem in Bolivia. This a brief INTEL report about two pilots that were down and captured, Shelton and Hedlicka, and held in a cave and the interrogation of the two pilots.... A "specialized" team was sent in to find these two captives but were intercepted and executed because they were dressed in civilian clothes. Ref; 1st Recon "swift and deadly". (see the patch in photo section of this site) OMC Ops Reference: Specialized Operations, Angola: "...civilian mercenaries engaged in these operations at request of CIA and Military OMC operations..." ROAM Ops Document date: April 20, 1961 Declassified date: June 1, 1998 Reference: document #141152 This document is in reference to two Bay of Pigs pilot "Crispin" and his flight from Boca Chica and various other coded ops (TIDE) (MADD) etc. note: "Crispin is one of the two pilots of the B-26 that crashed in Nicaragua and their remains removed from the wreckage in 1998 and returned to the families. Coded ops JMTIDE REDTIDE and MADD ROVER Ops (1) document reference number: #9699 Vietnam Prisons, Kompong Chnang Province date: August 5, 1971 declassified: August 19, 1979 Rover Ops (2) Reference: POW Camp location: American civilian personal held... some in "caves". JUMPOPS: VC Policy Toward Treatment of Allied POW's in Military Region IV (3) page report. Date October 10, 1967: "makes reference to American prisoners being held as early as 1961 and 63." MADDOG OPS: (VIETNAM) Location of American POW camp in Bac Thei Province as of November 13. POW's being held in caves near Command Post, also includes map of location of this camp. MITA OPS: Spanish Text 2506 Brigade Document. Publication date: December 31, 1960 Declassified: June 1, 1998: Case number: #CSI-1998-0005: Release decision: RIFPUB Classification: U GUIANAS OPS: Intelligence Memorandum. Reference: The Guianas Development and Discord: Date: November, 30 1968: Release date: May 6, 1998: Case # F-1994-02314: "... American military personal were operating in this region in an intelligence "undercover" capacity refereed to as 'mercenaries'.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Tosh talks to Alex Jones about CIA arms smuggling to the Middle East:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1WStkjulY#t=1433
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

This video is several years old. As some of you know and most do not - I was contracted for years to write Plumlee's biography of his life and those days around 11/22/63. What he is saying is IMO from years of research on Plumlee and with Plumlee and with people who worked with Plumlee - partly true and party not [by omission and commission, both]. He has never told publicly the full story of who was on his flight and some on it I know of I'm not going to mention at this point for reasons I can't go into at this point. Suffice it to say there were some real 'heavies' on his flight!!!! Despite a contract with Plumlee re: the book and how we were to work on it and despite Jim Marrs as co-author and despite more than adequate funding for research and help from some of the top researchers then around, Plumlee quit in the middle of the Project because IMHO I was getting too close to the truth and not buying his spin of the story. Plumlee and I maintain contact and he has told me bits and pieces more than he did 'back then', but he has refused to reconcile certain parts of his version I can prove conflict with known facts. He was IMO in Dallas and co-pilot on that flight. He knew LHO and he knew Ferrie. he was Roselli's main pilot in 1963, and he knew a LOT of other 'players'. He grew up in Dallas and that was one of the reasons he was selected. I know more details....in fact, enough for a book....but will stop here unless there are specific questions. Tosh just about destroyed my life - but that is another story - and someone almost took my life at about the time Plumlee pulled out of the Project....... Most of what he says in the video is true..but he leaves out some important details that would place it in proper context. The book he mentions as coming out in the video to the latest I have from him will NOT come out. The 'why' for that I can only do informed speculation on. I'll leave it at this - Tosh Plumlee knows a hell of a lot more than he has ever said publicly.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter, I know you and Dawn have met with TP. I know only what you two have said.

His story just doesn't add up. If you want to "abort" a mission, there seems to me to be more effective means to prevent the assassination.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Peter, I know you and Dawn have met with TP. I know only what you two have said.

His story just doesn't add up. If you want to "abort" a mission, there seems to me to be more effective means to prevent the assassination.

PPfffftt!...... I don't have the energy to answer what I think you are asking at this point. I spent years of my life with him and his story and suffered loosing everything and almost my life because of it [looooong story in there...]. I never bought the 'abort mission' per se. I know who sent him and who were on his flight, as well as people he met up with or was supposed to on the return - and most of those persons had nothing but disdain for Kennedy or were loyal black ops types that would carry out whatever they were told to do. You're correct, some of his story doesn't add up. I know very specific parts - too detailed to go into here now - and have confronted him with how those details contradict other established known events that day. He has refused to reconcile the contradictions. All that said, most [not all] he has said is true best I can figure....with some things left out and some twisting of the truth. He was also involved in many other important operations - Iran/Contra being but one other - and on that he telling I find much more honest and forthcoming. He is a complex person - but having met a lot of black ops types, they all are!!!...they would never even have been selected if they were not 'that type' of person. I know I haven't answered your hidden question......maybe some other time. He is correct in stating that there were opposing sides within the national security state/intelligence community/and their operatives at the time - some working to assassinate and others to stop or prevent an assassination. I'm not sure he and I would name the same people on the two 'teams' however. 11/22/63 was incredibly complex - more than even most advanced researchers know. Take a look at the story of Richard Case Nagell if you really want to tie your brain into a knot!...and it gets even stranger than that when you add in the Nazis, French and other fascists, the anti-Castro Cubans, the ultra-Right Oil Barons, the weird religious groups, some CIA people who were deeply involved, some DIA persons, few FBI, some from other agencies, several from other countries, even the KGB/GRU got into the act [they were involved on preventing the assassination, by the way....]. It gets very very very complex and there is a direct line from that moment to 911 and to all that is happening today......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Quote:I never bought the 'abort mission' per se.

Actually, we agree, and you from an insider position. The core of his narrative is "abort." That just doesn't add up. That's all. If you think that I believe he's a complete fraud, no. Not at all. I'm just not buying the "abort" aspect of the story.

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Peter, I know you and Dawn have met with TP. I know only what you two have said.

Actually I have never met Tosh. He was supposed to come to Austin several times to see our mutual friend Jay back in the day but never made it. We used to talk on the phone a lot. Now I just see him on fb. He did tell me that he has further proof re Mac Wallace, but never got the details. Did he ever get into that with you Peter? It had to do with a brother of his who ad been a Dallas cop.
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:I never bought the 'abort mission' per se.

Actually, we agree, and you from an insider position. The core of his narrative is "abort." That just doesn't add up. That's all. If you think that I believe he's a complete fraud, no. Not at all. I'm just not buying the "abort" aspect of the story.

It never made any sense to me either.
That said I was aware that there were competing elements in the intel agencies.
Quote:It never made any sense to me either.

Whatever Tosh was told about the trip or even what he was told to say in order to stay alive, a completely Wild Ass Guess would be that he flew in some big shots to watch The Festivities and maybe even another kill team.