Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish you ALL a....
very happy holiday season, not to mention, an enlightened new year. Special thanks to Magada and the founders, for making this forum work!

David Healy
Reno-Lake Tahoe-Las Vegas
Thanks David and to you too! Have a happy christmas with your loved ones. And may Santa bring you some thing lovely Confusedanta:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
David - many thanks and very best wishes to you and yours.

This side of the Big Pond, we still haven't gotten used to the formulation "happy holidays".

So at the risk of causing cultural offence, I wish all our members the very best of times during the Xmas period.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
I add my voice to the chorus of holiday cheer offered to the DPF extended family.

Like Jan, I extend my wishes to all for a Merry Christmas -- a peaceful and lasting celebration of all that is good in the human spirit.

I'll even go so far as to amend that wish to a HAPPY Christmas to those who favor that odd construction!

Bah! Humbug!:p
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Happy Holidays to all and to all -- a good hunting (for the truth) season!
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
At midnight, the road before pristine,
a meditation in four-wheel-drive, snow blowing sideways

Near the end of a three-hour snowshovelling
a neighbor appears with shovel saying,
"Looks like you could use some help"

Politics deep and drifting

You the best of neighbors

Every good thing at this magical season

As we plow into the new year
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Ho Ho Ho

Dawn
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Bah! Humbug!:p

My kids call me the Grintch. My retort is: "And your point is?"
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
My first cousin is in very poor health right now.So,even though I don't celebrate Christmas personally,I would like to honor him by posting this video.I can remember as a teenager watching the Vince Guaraldi trio on KQED television playing "A Charlie Brown Christmas".My cousin Paul was his drummer at the time.

"Christmas Time Is Here":

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller