Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who does the dirty work - and how do they get away with it? (The John Kennedy Assassination)
Sat, January 26, 2013 11:03:03 PM
Who does the dirty work - and how do they get away with it?

At the end of the day
there has to be a way
to get a particular
thing done - or it's
just a theory.

Many people doubt
"conspiracies" because
they have no experience
with the "bread and
butter" of military
logistics.

Having a little
practical experience
reveals a lot.

Video: 3:13 minutes long

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/22033.html

- Brasscheck
----------------------------------------------------------------

Adele
Military ambush

Could be thrown together in two to three weeks

Using seasoned pros

Atmosphere of broad agreement
convened in advance

Small group kills

Broad group preps and covers

Phil asks

is this not a perfectly fine description

of mechanics (small group of seasoned pros killing)

[Phil's note: He mentions Op 40 and "Florida" which reminds me Phillips and Hunt and Arcacha Smith we know; Morales and Bosch we postulate]

and facilitators (broad group creating atmosphere of "this person should be killed" then using their particular self-interest to cover up)

[I submit that was the reason for the Bay of Pigs, as provocation, not meant to succeed in ousting Castro, but rather, Kennedy via the rage if ignited]

He makes no move in the direction of sponsorship

as is fitting for an operative such as himself

Bonus:

How delicious the agency's screen of a mass of slightly naive employees who believe the bull (plausible deniability) that CIA doesn't do hits

Later, Stockwell says, I learned that they do

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4288[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   3C ang signed short.JPG (Size: 25.03 KB / Downloads: 2)
How right you are Phil, the Company has never [officially] assassinated anyone; nor [officially] overthrown any nation or started any wars or committed genocide, drug-running or other ill and illegal deeds [officially]....its all done sub rosa....that is the very purpose of the organization...designed and staffed by banksters and their ilk...i.e. the Oligarchy. :darthvader:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Ms Edisen and Mr Dragoo,
I believe I have previously mentioned that "something was in the air" in '63 relating to the JFK assassination. I was just a few weeks shy of age 17 on 11/22/'63, and I recall being "shocked", but not totally "surprised". It may have been a "Texas thing", but Mr Stockwell's mention of rumors is "not surprising" as well.

:gossip:

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

LR Trotter Wrote:Ms Edisen and Mr Dragoo,
I believe I have previously mentioned that "something was in the air" in '63 relating to the JFK assassination. I was just a few weeks shy of age 17 on 11/22/'63, and I recall being "shocked", but not totally "surprised". It may have been a "Texas thing", but Mr Stockwell's mention of rumors is "not surprising" as well.

:gossip:

To be sure, I have zero idea of what you seem to hint at. I do know, however, that everyone on the side of Truth and also on the side of Darkness are trying to give their best shot for the 50th. Money and power, as well as access to MSM is not the same for the two disparate groups.....we will see. I'm sure there are MANY out there who have little bits and pieces of the puzzle - some small - some significant. How it will all play out we'll see in a few months.....but given where the U SS A is now, one can NOT be very optimistic.....but one must hope against hope that Truth will prevail against the oncoming onslaught of fascism and a police state [both, already in their early stages].
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Mr Lemkin,
I did not think I was "hinting" at anything. I was responding to the posted video and Mr Stockwell's comment about rumors about a possible JFK assassination attempt, prior to 11/22/'63. I lived in Texas then, and I do now. And, there were rumors. But, at my age at the time, I just did not realize it would actually happen, so for that reason, I was shocked but not totally surprised. I was in High School at the time, and as the news from Dallas developed it was broadcast over the classroom intercom system. I am curious about any recall of rumors of others as well.

:nosmilie:

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Larry, you meant rumors in Texas. I think of the fellow across the street the day after the Bay of Pigs. If a kid in the heartland calls the president an expletive-deleted traitor in '61, does it take the sting out of the assassination two and a half years later?

When it's multiplied by the reaction of the Brigade and its intelligence and military trainers and handlers--for those not killed were tortured unspeakably.

This was a plan sold as a slam-dunk in Tenet's phrase. A popular uprising was forecast. The invaders could "go guerilla (in mountains miles away across swamps teeming with troops).

Ted Dealey mocked the president to his face with a smear involving "Caroline's tricycle". The Welcome leaflets. The Wanted for Treason ad.

Our friend the fiduciary reported to Caro the visit to his Boston house of a hundred by Eliot Janeway financial advisor and first sponsor of Johnson summer of '63. Janeway hissed a speech "what a dangerous man this Kennedy was" and left presumably to spread his venom throughout the city, something our friend said could've been done in a day then, such were the limited number of firms.

For November '61 when Dulles was forced out Operation Mongoose was formed:

At a meeting of this committee at the White House on 4th November, 1961, it was decided to call this covert action program for sabotage and subversion against Cuba, Operation Mongoose.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmongoose.htm

This is the month Dulles calls in Hunt as personal assistant for a publishing project completed in 1963.

I submit the Helms-Harvey-Maheu-Roselli-Lansdale shuffle was to mask the planning for the assassination, that the publishing project masked the planning of the assassination, that in a manner reminiscent of disinfo merchants Waldron-Hartmann wheels turned within wheels and many thought they knew, but only a few knew.

The general fog was that Kennedy was soft on Communism, had chickened out at the Bay of Pigs, had chickened out at the missile crisis, had really gone too far to the left with the test ban treaty and the backchannel diplomacy with Khrushchev and Castro.

Our friend from Army intelligence stressed how "dangerous" Kennedy was.

The initial ruse involved blaming and framing Cuban Communists and Soviet KGB officers.

The commission came from Acheson and Rostow et al. The quick contraction of the coverup held one man alone responsible.

In DiEugenio Destiny2 Kerry Thornley provided the psychological profile the commission used.

And this hewed to the skewed screed Dulles foisted upon his fellow commissioners, U.S. assassinations done by lone assassins.

Actually the only lone man was the presidential peacemaker in a time of wardrums.

Banister had been in touch with Hunt who was I stipulate Dulles' man.

Arcacha Smith in whose apartment Lt. Francis Fruge said were found maps of Dealey's sewers.

Arcacha Smith who was going to kill the president according to Rose Cheramie.

A president whom half the country despised in the time of choosing Red or Dead

By the design of the man who'd built the agency growing from the OSS wartime covert operation through the Truman statute of 1947

As the Aliens in the Sigourney Weaver films the Agency gained access and grew in power and permeation

Ike warned of it; Truman urged its re-caging

Like SkyNet it achieved selfawareness

Sword and Shield of the Unspeakable

In the manner of DoubleSpeak it dare not speak its purpose

It is in denial

Plausible denial

It's beyond Alinsky who openly targeted

With Kubark it's Kafka

The target wakes up as a six-foot cockroach

Kubark sends the Orkin man

But Clay Shaw never worked for us

This fascist associate of Banister, Ferrie, Arcacha Smith never worked for us

The effort mounted to crush Garrison by CIA/FBI was enormous

Earlier when Ruby had won a new trial he died of cancer

"They're injecting me with cancer," said that crazy man

Oh you mean West the MK-ULTRA doctor from Gottlieb's Mengele Clinic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Judge on Donald Norton Peter Lemkin 31 29,074 10-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,355 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 437 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 1,975 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 119,493 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,418 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,392 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,533 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,109 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,566 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman