Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Vietnam war advocates or globalization advocates ( aka 1% ) as the real sponsor.
Ok another very amateur analysis by me. Looking forward to you guys pointing out my errors so i can learn.

Jim DiEugenio ( i love his work ) was nice enough to read my letter on Black Op Radio a few months back. I wrote that his previous BOR interview on Clay Shaws connection to International House and the free trade advocates showed why the Kennedy assassination mattered.

Globalization and free trade have really destroyed the american economy and Kennedys anti colonization and pro middle class beliefs were in direct opposition to the goals of the free traders. If Kennedy had lived maybe globalization would have been subdued.

Could the free traders have been the real sponsors ? Could they have used the pro Vietnam people in the military as a sort of false sponsor. Actually the military would not really be a false sponsor because they had a motive too which makes them an ideal false sponsor.

The 1% actually had more to gain in terms of monetary reward than the military. The military industrial complex made money off Vietnam for 10 years. The 1% has been raking in the benefits of defeating Kennedys pro middle class beliefs for 50 years.

Aren't the rich and not the military the ones that are really in control ? Didn't Smedley Butler say he was a tool of Wall Street ?

If you watch the second hour of "Evidence of Revision" on Youtube it starts with a lot of clips from Kennedys speeches and you hear him continually going to bat for the middle class and poor. He even at one point advocates for a national minimum income which blew me away when i first heard it.

Any politician that said that today would be branded a communist yet there was the number one politician in the country saying it. I feel a great loss because of the assassination but when i heard Kennedy make a plea for a national minimum income my heart really sank over losing him. Kennedy was becoming an economic radical in office. He offered a chance at a much more equal society than we have ever seen.

Well Im getting a bit depressed now just thinking about what might have been so I'll end.

OK guys tear this post to shreds. I'm sure i am making lots of mistakes and I need to find the holes in my argument.

( Note - I understand that Donald Gibson did a lot of the ground breaking work on the one percents connection to the assassination. My poor financial position does not allow me to buy his book or many other books i would like to get hold of )
He even at one point advocates for a national minimum income which blew me away when i first heard it.

Amen. Too little attention has been focussed on JFK 's late more economic populist rhetoric. Remember this was not the internet age. This was wide angle media and it had the effect of broadening the range of debate and making what earlier might have been thought of as way too far left until he said it, seem like newly possible.

The importance of "air-cover" i.e. 3 network coast to coast media as opposed to todays machiavellian use of cable and internet that would make the Borgia's lucky to make the NY-Penn League of Major League Machiavelia [logo under development]
Yes indeed when you spoke on TV back then you really reached the masses. Today if you talk on a channel you reach 5 to 7 million.
Quote:Aren't the rich and not the military the ones that are really in control ?

Hey there Steve... you make a very interesting point about the "Rich / free traders" - of course they align well as SPONSORS in our model as they are worthless to do anything else.

Not sure if you've read "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" but I believe you would find it most illuminating.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

"THEY" are the bankers and lawyers of the world who understand that National Currency and the LAW, when controlled, create ultimate power.
"THEY" will take advantage of any and all existing situations, perpetuate any and all Status Quo, and steer situations not to their liking back to one they do...

The money related to weapons and drugs dwarfs all other forms of commerce.... and is concentrated in the hands of much fewer than the world's economy.

So I wonder, how can we say the purpose of the "Free Traders" plan was to implicate Castro/Russia to allow for a first strike justification... As this appears to have been the FIRST plan which was changed to the Lone Nut Conclusion... so did these SPONSORS string the Military along.... The CIA did everything it could to provoke a war - Free Traders LOVE war but not if the entire world is destroyed... they like medium size wars that chew up resources... there was a real belief that a First Strike nuclear war was WINNABLE... probably even more so in the "Free Traders" crowd...

I have a very tough time with that idea given what occurred at Bethesda... what was heard on AF-1 about Oswald and no conspiracy from the Situation Room.
The sloppiness of the case suggests it simply did not matter what the "rest of the world" thought... the man was dead, the 25th Amendment was in the works, Vietnam with it's weapons and drugs creates cottage industries and ultimately the DEA, Iran Contra and up thru Afghanistan today... Drugs and Weapons while Haliburton et al cleans up for Billion$$

Realizing that so much more than JFK died that day remains the ultimate "EFF ewe" to the world of hope....
Finally - I don't think it's one or the other... most every 1%er was in the military at some point.... many of the brass go on to be 1%ers or work closely with them....

The Majority of the Military may be Facilitators - yet I find it almost impossible that some of this Military were not actually SPONSORS...

SPONSORS -- Those with the
authority and motive to sanction the assassination and the connections to
engage facilitating agents and systems.

FACILITATORS -- From the
"princes" who directly and/or through buffers routinely interacted
with and carried out the agendas of the SPONSORS
and who created the plot in
all its complexities, through high-level members of facilitating organizations,
to mid- to low-level functionaries who performed the heavy lifting.

MECHANICS -- The gunmen andsupport personnel on-site who carried out the attack.

The MOTIVE was that their leader was selling our military superiority and the inevitability of the Unspeakable down the river - in favor of Peace.... at the HEIGHT of the Cold War...
I do not think the public comprehends the urgency and expectation of the Military and CIA in their COLD WAR exploits.
The COLD WAR had one goal - the destruction of Communism and ultimately the USSR and other Communist capitols...

"Free Taders" made money before during and after. The big difference I see is that Free Traders come in all ideologies... Military/CIA brass had but one ideology to follow.
"Free Traders" don't care if the world is commie or democratic or whatever... People got to eat, drink, clean, drive, etc..... and money is to be made by monopolizing each and every one of these.

The Military was protecting its way of life... it's very existence.... whether they too were puppets on a string.. IDK but plan to keep searching
DJ

"Imagine"

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Nixon also advocated a national minimum income and a lot of other things that would be called communism today by the Republicans. In fact, if you look at the right-wingers back in Nixon's day (the Birchers, far-right preachers, etc.), they were already convinced that "someone had done a job" on him (William F. Buckley's description of Reagan after the latter got friendly with Gorbachev). Which is why many of them weren't sad to see him resign.

I do think that JFK favored free trade - not as defined today with multinational corporations overruling national laws and exploiting cheap labor, but in the sense of accepting the reality of a world economy. Kennedy was not an America First-type isolationist or protectionist.

As I've said before, I think that if Wall Street/the Eastern Establishment had killed Kennedy, they would have poisoned his food, caused his plane to crash, switched some of his medications so he would die in his sleep (like Pope John Paul I), etc.

But picking a patsy that could be linked to Castro and the Soviets narrows the range of suspects, IMO. Would would want to blame Castro and the Soviets? Three groups:

Military-industrial-intelligence complex
Mafia
Cuban Exiles

Actually, only the first group would want to blame the Soviets. The other two would only want to blame Castro so they can take back Cuba. But they also don't have the ability to carry out the assassination on their own. There may be a few Wall St. types involved in the plot (Allen Dulles certainly qualifies), but who knows at this point?
Great post David.

Yes i see what went on at Bethesda as one of the greatest pieces of evidence in this case. Especially Robinson and Reed witnessing Humes altering the head wounds.

I can't come up with any reasoning for that taking place unless there was a conspiracy in which the military was deeply involved.

The idea that many military people go on to be 1 percenters is brand new to me and very interesting. It really opens up a whole new world of possibilities in terms of understanding both groups.
Tracy

I had no idea that Nixon was pushing for a national minimum income.

Yeah i agree that Kennedy probably would have been for trade too but not the kind that would be so damaging to the world and so beneficial to the billionaires.

You make a good point about how the eastern establishment would have knocked him off and how trying to blame Castro is a real telltale sign.
In Donald Gibson, Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy Presidency, the major opponents of the anticolonialist president were Morgan-Rockefeller interests which may serve as an umbrella term for the parties formerly known as globalists, free market capitalists, et cetera.

In Gerard Colby and Charlotte Dennett, Thy Will Be Done: The Conquest of the Amazon: Nelson Rockefeller and Evangelism in the Age of Oil, is seen the business model at work. Resources are exploited with the aid of CIA, Green Berets, diplomatic and financial pressures, pacification of indigenous tribes, regime change, assassination and neutralization of obstacles and competition.

In James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters, we may include these elements in a developing new security state, one which attained SkyNet self-awareness through the defense acts of 1947 and 1949, building on a model undergoing refinement since the establishment of the Federal Reserve, the engineering of WW I and the Versailles Treaty--

--for this, Guido Giacomo Preparata, Conjuring Hitler is essential.

Again, in Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler, we see the alliance of director of Bank of England Montagu Norman and the German master banker Hjalmar Schacht, flowing through the obscene trading orgy involving US corporations, German cartels, in the buildup, and prosecution of the war.

Its natural continuation included Vietnam and Kennedy's opposition to that was a symptom of his predictable attack by the war organism's white cells.

To inquire whether war and exploitation factored into JFK's public execution is to clarify that which is a cross to Chomsky's vampire.

To this day exploitation and perpetual war (and drug trafficking and oil machination) are the waltz, the ballroom, the event, the landlord, caterer and booking agent.

One per cent is probably high.

The millionth percentile--now we're in the ballpark.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5065[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.jpg (Size: 88.63 KB / Downloads: 5)
Steve Minnerly Wrote:Great post David.

Yes i see what went on at Bethesda as one of the greatest pieces of evidence in this case. Especially Robinson and Reed witnessing Humes altering the head wounds.

I can't come up with any reasoning for that taking place unless there was a conspiracy in which the military was deeply involved.

The idea that many military people go on to be 1 percenters is brand new to me and very interesting. It really opens up a whole new world of possibilities in terms of understanding both groups.

Steve - the cover-up, in essence the ability to insure no one other than Oswald is named kicks into action when the White House tells DA Alexander to back-off on the conspiracy talk.... the bigger picture was indeed Vietnam (the MICC) and the drug business... once the decision was made not to bother with Cuba, I think the military got their commie war in SE Asia.... and the rest is history.

DJ

On Dec 12, the leads and evidence Hoover had led him to conclude (and put on paper) his feelings about the killing...

"Mr. Rankin of the difficulty about the Department's desire to issue certain conclusions; that they wanted to issue a statement before the report went to the Commission with the conclusion Oswald was the assassin, no foreign or subversive elements involved, and Rubenstein and Oswald had no connection; that I flatly disagreed; they took it up with the White House and the President agreed with me that we should reach no conclusion; nevertheless the report does reach two conclusions in substance*.

FBI Report 12/9/64 - three days prior to the Hoover memo.
XI.Scope of Investigation

Sincethe assassination of President Kennedy, more than 2,000 people have
beeninterviewed by the FBI In the investigation of Lee Harvey Oswald.
Theseindividuals have included (1) his wife and relatives; (2)
schoolmates;(3) associates and acquaintances both before and after his
tripto Russia; (4) fellow employees both before and after his trip to
Russia;(5) fellow Marines; (6) persons. who traveled with him on the ship
toEurope in 1959 and on the buses to and from Mexico City in 1963; (7).
witnessesto the assassination; (8) persons connected with organizations
withwhich Oswald was in communication; (9) persons connected with
financialinstitutions, communication facilities, and business concerns who
wereconsidered as possibly having information relating to Oswald; (10)
individualswho volunteered information concerning Oswald or persons or
situationswhich they believed were connected with Oswald.

Inaddition, investigation has included a detailed examination and analysis
ofOswald's personal effects and correspondence, and analyses of his
financesand connections with other persons and organizations.

*Investigationhas (1) developed detailed background information concerning
Oswaldfrom his birth to his death; (2) strengthened the evidence that
Oswaldwas the assassin of the President although no clear-cut motive has
beenestablished; and (3) despite numerous allegations which have been
investigated,developed no sound evidence indicating that he received any
financialassistance or that any other person, group, or foreign government
inspiredor directed the assassination or was cognizant of his plan to
assassinatePresident Kennedy. On the contrary, the data developed strongly
indicatesthat he acted on his own initiative or impulse with little
advanceplanning. Also, investigation has disclosed no evidence that
Oswald,while residing in Russia, was recruited by the Soviet intelligence
servicesor received any assignment or training from the intelligence
services.Further, investigation has developed no proof of any prior
contactor association between Oswald and his murderer, Jack Leon Ruby.

Leadsare still being covered, and the FBI will continue to check out any
additionalallegations or information which come to its attention.

I said I personally believe Oswald was the assassin; that the second aspect as to whether he was the only man gives me great concern; that we have several letters, not in the report because we were not able to prove it, written to him from Cuba referring to the job he was going to do, his good marksmanship, and stating when it was all over he would be brought back to Cuba and presented to the chief; but we do not know if the chief was Castro and cannot make an investigation because wehave no intelligence operation in Cuba; that I did not put this into the report because we did not have proof of it and didn't want to put speculation in the report; that this was the reason I urged strongly that we not reach conclusion Oswald was the only man.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Again in my opinion, the non-invasion of Cuba following the assassination shows that more powerful elements in the government (probably the Eastern Establishment represented by John McCloy) didn't want to mess up their investment portfolios by turning the world into a radioactive wasteland.

So LBJ got on the phone with everybody in Washington, telling them "we've got to take this out of the arena where they're testifying that Khrushchev and Castro did this and did that and chuck us into a war that can kill 40 million Americans in an hour." Overnight, Oswald becomes a deranged loner. Sorry, all you Strangeloves in the Pentagon, but you will get Vietnam as a consolation prize.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 464 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,452 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,426 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Big Grin JFK, Vietnam and Agent Orange Richard Coleman 2 2,493 11-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,646 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Counterpunch, JFK and Vietnam Jim DiEugenio 0 2,070 04-05-2020, 09:37 PM
  Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner Thomas Neal 7 12,744 14-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon Jim DiEugenio 0 5,410 17-12-2018, 05:54 PM
  An interesting sidebar to President Johnson's Vietnam War Tom Bowden 5 9,159 17-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Roger Hilsman on JFK vs LBJ on Vietnam Jim DiEugenio 7 20,674 26-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby