Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashback to the 40th (2003)
Little has changed except the intensity of the efforts to continue to LIE to the People, globally.

In 2003 the Un-History Channel broadcast the last 3 Episodes of TMWKK. But ONLY ONCE.
Peter Jennings hosted abominable BS re: The Fable w/ Mr. D. Myers Disney cartoon fabrication.
Even as he was dying.

PSB even put out again the old "Who was Ozzie" crap.
Without asking Which Ozzie are you speculating about?
And on and on with the mind garbage of obfuscation in 2003.
And all that was before the Koch Brothers and Rockefeller Family castrated PBS.

No way can anyone expect anything this year but more of the same kinds of crap attempted to be stuffed in the minds of WeThePeople.
I think one of the few things changed is the medium to record the junk. In 2003 I recorded all the BS on VCR tape converted to DVD.
Now it would be DvD or Blu-Ray discs directly recorded.

Other than that only the intensity of the deceptive efforts peaking the closer we get to the date of Shame is changed.
Except for the Church Lady and Big D Elite games, little is changed to the criminals of state.
They want to takeover the anniversary for the Fable Makers.
That I cannot abide
I know the truth
and so does the Church Lady orchestra leader, er choral group leader or both.
FWIW
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
What annoys me more than anything is when I run into self-satisfied people who've read a few articles about this subject, watched a couple of "specials" on TV, and think they know Oswald did it. Any rational person knows that, for God's sake, I mean they proved it using computer technology! Computers are never wrong! They know better because they get their information about the world from Matthews/Maddow/Cooper/O'Reilly/Limbaugh or whoever.

And one day these people will be herded like sheep and turned into Soylent Green.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:What annoys me more than anything is when I run into self-satisfied people who've read a few articles about this subject, watched a couple of "specials" on TV, and think they know Oswald did it. Any rational person knows that, for God's sake, I mean they proved it using computer technology! Computers are never wrong! They know better because they get their information about the world from Matthews/Maddow/Cooper/O'Reilly/Limbaugh or whoever.

And one day these people will be herded like sheep and turned into Soylent Green.

Try arguing with someone who refuses to read anything because he "prefers to do his own thinking". And I'm talking about a professor at a prestigious university. When challenged about what he has read or is willing to read, the response was he wasn't all that interested. This fellow, by the way, had just returned from a trip to Dallas and had visited the 6th Floor "Museum", and began to spout off all this crap as if that visit made him an expert.

Or try this one: a colleague who decides to investigate the case by reading the Warren Report, and then deciding that the whole thing points to Oswald because 1) a witness identified him (Brennan); 2) there was a palmprint on the rifle; 3) Oswald was the only one missing; 4) Oswald pulled his gun in the Texas Theatre. "That's all you really need to see he's guilty". Yep.

I mean, I can excuse the sheep who have been sheared by the media machine. But members of a "class" who are purportedly distinguished for their critical skills? There is no hope, I say.
Agreed all points.

Reservations about Soylent Green.
I hope the American People still have the guts to refute the oppression.
Once, We took on THE world power and like the Vietnamese, we made their war of occupation too expensive and too divisive to continue the war.
To gain freedom and independence for our posterity. That posterity is us, ALL American Citizens in this time of trial.

I still hope the fraudulent US Government will give up flirting with disaster and start giving a solitary damn about the "Consent of the Governed".
Maybe only WeThePeople have guts, the USG obviously does not.

P.S.
"University" history is or has now become BS. The Mockingbird shreiks louder all the time.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
In 2003 I explained David Mantik's use of radiodensitometry to show forgery of the lateral and anterior-posterior skull x-rays of the JFK autopsy

to my then-radiologist who listened intently and responded

"I always knew there was more to it than what they were telling us," she explained.

Earlier this year the retiring oncologist inquired what I was reading now

and I'm sure it was Destiny Betrayed and he listened to my long version

of its amplification of the danger posed by the inconvenient district attorney

asking for the spelling when I veered into more and more side canyons

Mantik, M-A-N-T-I-K, I answered

He'll have time now that he's not daily immersed with life and death and medical science

to explore these things which have patiently waited

It is the dark matter of the universe

and, paraphrasing Grace Slick, it's got no place to go

Tension v entropy

Hypnosis and the electronic soporific

versus

the Compleat Human

I never miss an opportunity to hiss and boo the automatons patrolling the fence

or to correct someone who "knows Oswald did it because he was the only one in position to take the shot"

A hanging curve
Albert Rossi Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:What annoys me more than anything is when I run into self-satisfied people who've read a few articles about this subject, watched a couple of "specials" on TV, and think they know Oswald did it. Any rational person knows that, for God's sake, I mean they proved it using computer technology! Computers are never wrong! They know better because they get their information about the world from Matthews/Maddow/Cooper/O'Reilly/Limbaugh or whoever.

Try arguing with someone who refuses to read anything because he "prefers to do his own thinking". And I'm talking about a professor at a prestigious university. When challenged about what he has read or is willing to read, the response was he wasn't all that interested. This fellow, by the way, had just returned from a trip to Dallas and had visited the 6th Floor "Museum", and began to spout off all this crap as if that visit made him an expert.

Or try this one: a colleague who decides to investigate the case by reading the Warren Report, and then deciding that the whole thing points to Oswald because 1) a witness identified him (Brennan); 2) there was a palmprint on the rifle; 3) Oswald was the only one missing; 4) Oswald pulled his gun in the Texas Theatre. "That's all you really need to see he's guilty". Yep.

I mean, I can excuse the sheep who have been sheared by the media machine. But members of a "class" who are purportedly distinguished for their critical skills? There is no hope, I say.

Albert...

you might want to remind your WCR colleague that this same report was not admissible as evidence in the Claw Shaw Trial due to its worthlessness as a piece of evidence.... that is was "fraught with hearsay, unsworn testimony and contraditions" ("American Grotesque," by James Kirkwood (Simon and Schuster, NY), p114; "Oswald in New Orleans," by Harold Weisberg (Canyon Book, NY), p.242-3)

Just sayin....
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter