Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The False Ambulance Run and Phony Epileptic Person in Dealey Plaza
While well known, it is little discussed, IMO, as to the overall original plan. Treefrog just sent out an email with the following information. Is it correct?

"Brian Edwards did a great video with material never seen elsewhere, like the ambulance that rehearsed [because of false alarms] the run to Dealey Plaza for the 5 consecutive days prior to 11-22-63, then on the day of the event, they took a short cut to avoid the traffic jam, therefore arriving early, thus screwing up the "reason that the motorcade came to a complete stop" scenario."

- I'd heard of one practice run the day before...were there really five? I'd heard it was Aubrey Rikes that picked up the epileptic seizure victim the day of - and don't believe he was in any way complicit.
- What actually happened on 'the day of'? I heard that the 'victim' walked away after being driven off from apparently epilepsy fit, saying he felt better, thanks.
- Did any official investigator [sic!] investigate who the victim and the driver were/saw/did? [as the seizure fake was a part of the plot, if a minor aspect, IMO]
- What do the folks here think the real purpose of the fake epileptic seizure was for? To distract attention? To slow the motorcade? Other?
- I can't locate this video on the internet. Anyone seen it or the information contained in it?
- What other diversionary tactics can we recall and name.....I believe there were many.

"The Epileptic seizure occurred on Houston Street at about 12:15. Most bothersome about this incident is the number of "false calls" for an Ambulance to Dealey Plaza for a couple of weeks prior to the 22nd. Aubrey Rikes has discussed about the seizure, as well as the false alarms. He was the driver that picked up the seizure victim, and talked to him at Parkland, until the Motorcade arrived. At that time, the seizure victim simply left."
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
My thought on this is that it was to remove one source of possible medical help for the president or others if things had not gone as they did.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:My thought on this is that it was to remove one source of possible medical help for the president or others if things had not gone as they did.

Could be, although I don't think so.

And remember, in deep politics the answer to an "A or B" question more often than not is ... YES!
Had there been a Police department, FBI, SS, or other official bodies interested in solving the crime, rather than keeping their thumbs on 'the script' - if not actually and actively complicit and compromised; then we'd know who was faking the calls for an ambulance [to time the response], and who was the fake epileptic as well as who told him to be there faking a fit...etc.::fury:: While one of the smaller sub-events of the day, it may have been planned as an important contingency either not needed or worked around with a plan B for that sub-contingency.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Aubrey Rike (not Rikes) told Oliver Stone that his ambulance had been called to Dealey Plaza several times on false alarms in the weeks before 11/22/1963. The calls were all mid-day and asked for an ambulance "in front of the fountain," which is where the seizure took place. Rike believed that someone may have been timing the trip. (JFK: Book of the Film p8)
Later Rike became the police chief of Highland Park, a suburb of Dallas (according to H.E. Livingstone).

I haven't seen the video mentioned. I really don't know what the whole epileptic event really means or how it fits in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 305 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 122,022 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Has anyone heard of this person? Scott Kaiser 1 2,637 25-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 383,742 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,763 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,182 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,109 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Programme Barry Keane 0 2,985 21-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Barry Keane 0 3,224 04-03-2017, 07:07 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK Barry Keane 0 2,658 02-03-2017, 08:05 PM