Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are being watched... Good show
I was just informed the CIA as well as the DoJ and the State Department reads every post on this forum and logs the material. (from a very sensitive source) Have you noticed the increase in the Forum viewers and users?

Be proud good people we have their eyes and ears.... now they will perhaps come after ours.......

P.S. We're not radical, just factual.... perhaps THEY will learn something.
Members of the DPF send greetings to the men and women from the Ministries of Oceana.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Please spell my name correctly - no p in Lemkin. So now if the back-up of the site is lost, we can file a FOIA for a copy.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Please spell my name correctly - no p in Lemkin. So now if the back-up of the site is lost, we can file a FOIA for a copy.

Sounds like you've been there before Mr. Lemkpin. Do you have a contact person or persons in the United States?
And we're watching them.
Is this an encrypted message?

:hmmmm2:

:alberteinstein:

:aetsch:

Confusedleep:
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Ask George Smiley.
Charles Drago Wrote:Ask George Smiley.

:beer:

It should be a glass of fine red, Charles, but Smileys have the limitations of most hieroglyphic systems...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
I have just always assumed that every site like this is watched. Under W they wanted to know what liab. books were being checked out, so all I can say is that maybe some will read, learn and "turn", to employ the word James Douglas offered for the conversion of JFK.
Dawn
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Is this an encrypted message?

:hmmmm2:

:alberteinstein:

:aetsch:

Confusedleep:

The decryptor will be found in the box of your toxic breakfast cereal box.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Declassified papers show plutonium fall-out from French tests of 60s and 70s was kept secret Magda Hassan 2 3,546 04-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The rich are different — and not in a good way, studies suggest Magda Hassan 3 4,123 11-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Gary Severson
  NSA whistleblower speaks out on Olbermann show. Magda Hassan 2 4,875 23-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin