Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free New E-Book: How LHO Was Framed - seems to summarize much of the evidence.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9396...HARVEY.pdf
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9396...HARVEY.pdf
Looks interesting. Does any one know the author? New to me.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9396...HARVEY.pdf
Looks interesting. Does any one know the author? New to me.

As far as I know, new to everyone. He's Canadian. It seems that many have silently been following all the research. I took a quick look at the book and while I didn't see anything earth shaking, it seemed like a good review/summary of most of the evidence of how LHO was set up as the patsy. The photos didn't come out well, but they are all available elsewhere. The author lives in the Toronto area, with no known past JFK research I can locate. He posted the following: "This is a public document and you may copy and use this report for any non-commercial purpose you deem appropriate." I have spent some time looking through it. While I see a few things missing [but who can include everything in the terribly complex case!]; nothing yet that seems wrong nor to be intentionally or accidentally misleading. Given the 'price', it might be an worthwhile additional research reference. Any comments or criticisms of it are welcome. I'm not invested in it...only mentioning its availability to all.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 145 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 79 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 100 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 148 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 156 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 303 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 340 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 318 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 730 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 366 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM