Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simunic celebrates with fascist Ustasha slogan

Croatian national team Simunic celebrates with fascist Ustasha slogan

Josip Simunic outraged the Croatian football nation: The former Bundesliga players celebrated the victory of the Croats against Iceland with the old Ustasha greeting, a fascist slogan. The 35-year-old does not regret his gesture that he was a fan of his homeland.

[Image: image-570163-breitwandaufmacher-pnpm.jpg][Image: ic_lupe.png]
AP
Croatia players Simunic: "Za Dom - SPREMNI!"

Hamburg - Former Bundesliga soccer player Josip Simunic has after his victory against Iceland Croatian national team in the World Cup playoff catered for ugly scenes. The 35-year-old yelled after the game against the Croatian supporters in Zagreb a fascist Ustasha slogan into the microphone: "Za Dom - SPREMNI", which translates as "For the homeland - ready!" is called. For this purpose he raised his right hand - a gesture of the former Ustasha generals.

The former HSV and Hoffenheim player said, according to Croatian media afterwards: "I've always wanted to do And I do not care if you can punish me I'm a fan of Croatia, my home..." He would not regret his gesture, he said: "All who are upset, should rather study the history I have done nothing wrong.".The Ustashe was founded in 1929 in Croatia nationalist-terrorist secret society that became a fascist movement closer to Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany.
In Croatia, the outrage over Simunic 'behavior is therefore large, newspapers write about a "disgrace." Simunic had "ruined" the joy of the successful qualification for the tournament in Brazil next year.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/imu...34598.html

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I wonder if our beloved FIFA :Kkk: will punish him?

Really I do.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14