Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footage of second shooter to be aired this week
Not that I place that much store by anything in the Daily Mail but thought others might find it interesting...

Will 'long-hidden footage of second shooter' to be aired this week prove Lee Harvey Oswald did NOT act alone?

Texas real-estate developer Stephen Bowen claims to have footage of JFK's assassination

He says he footage was taken by a Houston news producer on November 22, 1963

The tape reportedly depicts a second shooter hiding in the bushes along the route of JFK's motorcade

Bowen is hoping to sell the footage to the highest bidder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2lYdRC8ZR

The Daily Mail can be surprising some times. I wouldn't want to bet on it either but they have actually had some good coverage on Dr Kelly and a couple of other surprising matters. Maybe this will pan out too? Looking forward to seeing the film.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I'm skeptical. I'm trying to visualize where these "bushes" are. There are some very short hedges (about 2 ft tall) in front of the white wall. And where would this Houston news producer have been standing when he took his film? Why is this guy trying to make money from it instead of just releasing it?
Magda Hassan Wrote:The Daily Mail can be surprising some times. I wouldn't want to bet on it either but they have actually had some good coverage on Dr Kelly and a couple of other surprising matters. Maybe this will pan out too? Looking forward to seeing the film.

If it's for real, Bowen won't live long enough to auction it...and it will 'disappear'...that's my 'test'...and level of realistic cynicism.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:The Daily Mail can be surprising some times. I wouldn't want to bet on it either but they have actually had some good coverage on Dr Kelly and a couple of other surprising matters. Maybe this will pan out too? Looking forward to seeing the film.

If it's for real, Bowen won't live long enough to auction it...and it will 'disappear'...that's my 'test'...and level of realistic cynicism.

I have to admit, sick as it is, that your test made me laugh.
Marlene Zenker Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

But that is exactly the kind of criminalocracy we now live in! If he gets to auction it,and anyone gets to see it, its a sure bet it is phony, IMHO. There is no greater state secret than the JFK Assassination to this very second. 9-11-01 might be equal, but not greater, IMHO. We live in a nation ruled by criminals, who's only driving force is control, power, money, death. Everything else they talk about is only in 'lip-service' to the Constitution and Nation we once had [but have been suspended under COG since 11-22-63 and were further suspended on 9-11-01]. Laugh or cry....I often do both....but I'll go down swinging against the lies of both, and for trying to save America [as it is supposed to be - and not as it is!] ::club::
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Marlene Zenker Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

But that is exactly the kind of criminalocracy we now live in! If he gets to auction it,and anyone gets to see it, its a sure bet it is phony, IMHO. There is no greater state secret than the JFK Assassination to this very second. 9-11-01 might be equal, but not greater, IMHO. We live in a nation ruled by criminals, who's only driving force is control, power, money, death. Everything else they talk about is only in 'lip-service' to the Constitution and Nation we once had [but have been suspended under COG since 11-22-63 and were further suspended on 9-11-01]. Laugh or cry....I often do both....but I'll go down swinging against the lies of both, and for trying to save America [as it is supposed to be - and not as it is!] ::club::

I completely agree with you Peter, but it was still funny, at least to me. It's just another person who hasn't learned from history.
Marlene Zenker Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Marlene Zenker Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:If it's for real, Bowen won't live long enough to auction it...and it will 'disappear'...that's my 'test'...and level of realistic cynicism.

I completely agree with you Peter, but it was still funny, at least to me. It's just another person who hasn't learned from history.

I'm not at all offended. I hope even to be wrong...as at least TWO known films were confiscated in DP and many more likely were taken and confiscated or the persons that had them were too afraid to even acknowledge their existence. However, as this person has made this public, I can't imagine it can be real and he still with his heart beating and the film in his hands.....those in CONTROL wouldn't let that widdle-biddy mistake come to pass.......nor given the NSA being what it is ::fury:: would this have gone unnoticed before now.....cynical me ;:crutches::
sounds like a pre Ebay hype, move....
David Healy Wrote:sounds like a pre Ebay hype, move....
Could be....As I have a friend now about to sell some REAL JFK Assassination 'stuff' on eBay, I've been lookin' and there is so much ****! I can't believe it. People are auctioning standard photos, which abound by the thousands if not more, and claiming they have something 'original'. A few originals maybe...I don't know....but the asking prices for those are very HIGH!...yet NO ONE IS BUYING anything, as far as I can tell. Take a look on eBay. Type in several variants, such as JFK assassination photos; Lee Harvey Oswald photos; Lee Harvey Oswald autograph, etc. Full to bursting...but not much substance.....I did see one long hand-written letter by LHO to his brother, but couldn't tell if it was an original or a copy...but the price was certainly for an original!!!!...and then some.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil Shenon - how much did the CIA pay him this week? Anthony Thorne 1 4,333 23-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  David Talbot on BOR, this week Jim DiEugenio 16 8,289 22-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Heading to the Wecht Conference this week Anthony DeFiore 0 2,025 13-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Patrick Kennedy to be married this week-end, cape cod.. Bernice Moore 1 2,409 17-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore