Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marty Hay's Blog!
Hey truth seekers Marty Hay's blog has some fat cracking articles.

Marty has a passion for the medical evidence and very large Colombian Donkeys!

This is the most up to date piss take yet of the Nova special. Marty was called by a top bloke by the looks Brian LeCloux (he should defo join). "One of the top JFK researchers on the planet." I disagree, everyone knows that Jim Fetzer, Ralph Cinque and I taught Jim Di and Marty the ropes!
Here we go http://themysteriesofdealeyplaza.blogspo...herry.html. :Clap:

Furthermore, you Fetzer fans will enjoy Marty's tracking of Fetzer and Lifton's latest endeavours (surely the most ugly on again off again couple in JFK history). Up against Wecht, Mr Lifton and Mr Fetzer look decidedly wobbly! ::face.palm::

http://themysteriesofdealeyplaza.blogspo...ifton.html

Have a read and giggle at their expense.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
I think Martin is all wet and dead wrong about Pitzer. Martin Hay takes the denier position on Commander Pitzer's CIA assassination.

When confronted to answer what exactly Pitzer was doing that evening at Bethesda Martin refuses to answer it. Obviously Pitzer was doing his job description that evening and filming the autopsy. I think the evidence makes it very obvious that in their rush to do the covert autopsy ala Horne CIA forgot Pitzer had installed remote filming equipment in the autopsy room. Or, it is even possible that the reason Pitzer was not on the roles of those in attendance at the 8pm autopsy is because he was at the 6:30 autopsy filming it. Pitzer had no idea he was filming a covert, wound-altering autopsy and probably thought he was just filming the regular autopsy. This has to be so because Dennis David said Pitzer showed him isolated slides of a wound to the front right of the head. That wound could only have existed unaltered at the covert pre-autopsy. I can't understand Martin's fervor for attacking this obvious proof.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I think Martin is all wet and dead wrong about Pitzer. Martin Hay takes the denier position on Commander Pitzer's CIA assassination.

When confronted to answer what exactly Pitzer was doing that evening at Bethesda Martin refuses to answer it. Obviously Pitzer was doing his job description that evening and filming the autopsy. I think the evidence makes it very obvious that in their rush to do the covert autopsy ala Horne CIA forgot Pitzer had installed remote filming equipment in the autopsy room. Or, it is even possible that the reason Pitzer was not on the roles of those in attendance at the 8pm autopsy is because he was at the 6:30 autopsy filming it. Pitzer had no idea he was filming a covert, wound-altering autopsy and probably thought he was just filming the regular autopsy. This has to be so because Dennis David said Pitzer showed him isolated slides of a wound to the front right of the head. That wound could only have existed unaltered at the covert pre-autopsy. I can't understand Martin's fervor for attacking this obvious proof.

Pitzer is interesting Al in all truth I don't know where I stand. However, he is only a small part of what Marty is getting at here. The clearly bizarre thing is how Fetzer and Lifton were once at each others throats. However, they are now united. I think Lifton has got some okay little odds and ends out there. Fetzer, somewhat less so. Yet, how could anyone in their right mind team up with Fetzer?
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:Yet, how could anyone in their right mind team up with Fetzer?

Everyone has their achilles heel I guess.

Yeah, I think Janney has exposed some of the most sensitive assassination inner sanctum, yet there is his photo is right next to Cinque! And my hero Mark Lane as well! Someone's playing a joke, right?

The bottom line is these conflicts arise directly because the US Government did not investigate the assassination honestly.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I think Martin is all wet and dead wrong about Pitzer. Martin Hay takes the denier position on Commander Pitzer's CIA assassination.

That's nonsense, Albert. I have answered it by asking to see PROOF that Pitzer was at Bethesda that night.

But let's be honest, even if he was, that doesn't mean you're free to say he MUST have been doing what you say he was doing. That's exactly the same as lone nutters saying that if you can't name another assassin then it must have been Oswald on the sixth floor.

If you want me to buy the Pitzer fable then all you have to do is provide

a) PROOF that he was at Bethesda that night
b) PROOF that he was filming the autopsy
c) PROOF that this film existed
d) PROOF that he committed suicide.

Good luck.
Martin Hay Wrote:[

That's nonsense, Albert. I have answered it by asking to see PROOF that Pitzer was at Bethesda that night.

But let's be honest, even if he was, that doesn't mean you're free to say he MUST have been doing what you say he was doing. That's exactly the same as lone nutters saying that if you can't name another assassin then it must have been Oswald on the sixth floor.

If you want me to buy the Pitzer fable then all you have to do is provide

a) PROOF that he was at Bethesda that night
b) PROOF that he was filming the autopsy
c) PROOF that this film existed
d) PROOF that he committed suicide.

Good luck.

Thank you Mr Von Pein. What was Pitzer, head of the audio/visual department at Bethesda, who was called in on special assignment for what would be the single-most important autopsy ever performed at Bethesda, doing that evening? Making finger sandwiches for the generals?

By taking your position you are basically calling Dennis David a liar. Do you really want to do that as an assassination critic?

What's next? Going after Dan Marvin? -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joUlOR7fX98

I like that you try to make me look bad because I want to see proof that somebody's little story is true.

LOL

I'm sorry I'm not as gullible as you are, Albert.
Like I said, Mr Hay refuses to apply his own standard to what exactly Pitzer was doing that night if he wasn't filming the autopsy?

Dennis David is not lying. At some point you must confront the dilemma that you are indirectly calling Mr David a liar and account for it. With all respect, I feel your last answer does not do that in a way that meets the serious credible demands of the evidence. This is not an insignificant issue.
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:Yet, how could anyone in their right mind team up with Fetzer?

Everyone has their achilles heel I guess.

Yeah, I think Janney has exposed some of the most sensitive assassination inner sanctum, yet there is his photo is right next to Cinque! And my hero Mark Lane as well! Someone's playing a joke, right?

The bottom line is these conflicts arise directly because the US Government did not investigate the assassination honestly.

I got the shock of my life seeing Gerald McKnight as well. It is interesting though when we think about it. McKnight, as he said essentially went right through Weisbergs files concerning the Warren Commission. I do not think he gets out much, in many ways. As for Janney, Jim and I predicted he would reach out for Fetzer eventually. The difference is Albert McKnight did some great work. Janney, is roundly lame IMO.

As for calling Marty a Von Pein. You are right he is a Von Pein in the ass lol. If you can come up with some stuff on Pitzer mate would be cool to get a contrast. I am open to their being some mild funkiness at Bethesda. However, body alteration in the plane is totally naff!
Albert Doyle Wrote:Like I said, Mr Hay refuses to apply his own standard to what exactly Pitzer was doing that night if he wasn't filming the autopsy?

Dennis David is not lying. At some point you must confront the dilemma that you are indirectly calling Mr David a liar and account for it. With all respect, I feel your last answer does not do that in a way that meets the serious credible demands of the evidence. This is not an insignificant issue.

PROVE he was there, Albert.

I'm waiting with bated breath.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR MEDICAL CONFIRMATION OF THE FRONT THROAT Please visit my blog www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,802 18-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Blog post from Jeff Morley about the JFK Assassination iOS app Marlene Zenker 0 1,945 23-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Larry Hancock new blog...... Bernice Moore 0 2,614 14-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  JFKCountercoup blog at WordPress Bill Kelly 4 4,537 28-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  NEW Feinman blog Bernice Moore 2 3,872 11-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore