Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earlene Roberts.
In her affidavit of December 5th 1963, Earlene Roberts said that three DPD police officers arrived half an hour after Oswald left her rooming house. As Oswald left at 1.04 p.m., thus means that the police arrived sometime around 1.35/1.40 p.m.

Oswald's wallet wasn't found until 2.00p.m. in the car which returned him to Police H.Q.

How come the DPD arrived at Oswalds before they knew who he was?

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/j...ts_aff.pdf
Ray Mitcham Wrote:In her affidavit of December 5th 1963, Earlene Roberts said that three DPD police officers arrived half an hour after Oswald left her rooming house. As Oswald left at 1.04 p.m., thus means that the police arrived sometime around 1.35/1.40 p.m.

Oswald's wallet wasn't found until 2.00p.m. in the car which returned him to Police H.Q.

I would love to see a movie of a fictional LHO trial in which evidence like this and a thousand other details decimates the prosecution -- I would love to see Chief Curry sweating on the witness stand under a ferocious cross examination that lasts for days.

And of course, just when LHO is found Not Guilty and is about to be set free, the judge, who has been doing everything to throw sand in the eyes of justice, nullifies the verdict. But when it is all done, the entire country knows LHO is not only not guilty but truly innocent. I nominate Oliver Stone to direct the film.

The movie starts with LHO being shot but he lives.

I know. Off topic. But what a movie.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
There have been a couple of movies about the fictional "Trial of Oswald" (one in the mid-60s, one in the 1970s). Neither one was anything like it could have been.

Her affidavit says the jacket was a "dark color," certainly not the white/grey jacket found at the scene.
Roberts may have been mistaken about the time the police showed up; we just don't know. A lot of people have a poor sense of time. But if she's right, there's no non-sinister explanation for it.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Her affidavit says the jacket was a "dark color," certainly not the white/grey jacket found at the scene.
And LHO only had two jackets didn't he and the blue one was in the lunch room (domino room) at the TSBD.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Ray Mitcham Wrote:In her affidavit of December 5th 1963, Earlene Roberts said that three DPD police officers arrived half an hour after Oswald left her rooming house. As Oswald left at 1.04 p.m., thus means that the police arrived sometime around 1.35/1.40 p.m.

Too bad the mainstream media didn't bother to ask that question.

A number of Dallas policemen, surely including Captain Westbrook, knew "Oswald" was about to kill JFK before the president was murdered, and knew exactly where the patsy-to-be roomed. Shortly after 1:15 pm, Westbrook found or "found" another Oswald wallet at 10th and Patton and showed it to Captain George Doughty, Sergeant Calvin Owens, Sergeant Kenneth Croy, accident investigator Howell Summers, and WFAA TV cameraman Ron Reiland. Reiland's footage still exists. The wallet, according to FBI SA Bob Barrett, contained both LHO and Hidell IDs. It was the fifth known Oswald wallet, and the only one that disappeared immediately. But it was needed to ID the fugitive that half of the DPD was about to swarm upon for failing to buy a ticket at The Texas Theater.

Westbrook, by the way, soon became a special advisor to the Saigon Police during the growing US involvement in Vietnam War, a position that smacks of CIA ties.

Great question!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Craig Roberts on JFK and MLK Tracy Riddle 2 4,041 09-02-2016, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio