Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the time, sir?
What's the time, sir?

Oh, just a minute while I consult my donkey's balls.

Hilarious.

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
From this side of the pond, we had The Carol Burnett Show:

Watch to the end and you know where the magic bullet theory came from.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Okay, it's a jestfest then!

On your side of the pond you have Luke.

But here we have Rupert. Mr. Terminator. Number 3. And the magic fish-knife

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Wow! A challenge to a jest fest? Wow, and you have the deep well of British humor to draw from. Jeez, David, that's like 'Tails, I lose. Heads, you win.'
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Nothing can top the Donkey's Balls, but here's a classic from the Carol Burnett Show.

Sadly that Youtube clip is blocked here in the UK - I guess for copyright reasons.
Thanks to the miracle of Private Tunnel I just managed to watch it.

Loved it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time to rehabilitate Guido Fawkes Malcolm Pryce 0 2,351 05-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Malcolm Pryce
  Truth is a long time coming sometimes. Jack White 0 2,199 18-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Jack White
  Last time I travelled it was like this. Magda Hassan 2 3,197 07-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt