Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Brutality, Insensitivity and Militarism/Robotism is all the Rage Now!
Another charming police assault

The cop has been given a "community order" and faces the sack.

Such punishment

Quote:Policeman who hit 'snarling' shoplifter on the head faces sack

Pc James Kiddie, who said he hit out after "snarling" woman bit him on finger and claimed she had Aids, faces dismissal

By Agencies

8:36PM GMT 11 Mar 2014

A policeman who punched a shoplifter on the head before pinning her to the ground faces dismissal after being sentenced to a community order.

Pc James Kiddie, 45, who had worked for the Metropolitan Police for 12 years, said he hit out after the "snarling" woman bit him on the finger and claimed that she had the Aids virus.

The judge described the shoplifter as "no shrinking violet", who had used violence "to avoid the consequences of her own actions and her dishonesty".

Sentencing Kiddie at Westminster magistrates' court to a 150-hour community order, District Judge Elizabeth Roscoe accepted his actions were "an instinctive and immediate retaliation in anger".

In November 2012, Kiddie had been called to a clothes store in Regent Street, London, after Sarah Reed had been held by security guards, the court heard.

CCTV footage showed the officer pushing Ms Reed into a chair, grabbing her by the hair and hitting her on the head as she lay on the floor, before leaning on her neck until back-up arrived.
Judge Roscoe told Kiddie: "This was no shrinking violet, this woman, but, as a police officer, obviously higher standards are required from you. I do accept, as I say, that this was an incident of loss of control. There is no premeditation."
Ms Reed was described in court as a drug addict, who was later convicted of shoplifting.
The judge added that evidence on CCTV and of witnesses was that Ms Reed was a "difficult" and "aggressive" woman who had become more aggressive when the police officer arrived.
Last month, Kiddie was found guilty of common assault after a three-day trial.
[Image: policeman2_2849238c.jpg]
[SUB]Policeman James Kiddie arrived for sentencing on Tuesday at Westminster Coroners Court London (Gavin Rodgers)[/SUB]

At Tuesday's hearing, he was also ordered to pay £500 in prosecution costs and a £60 victim surcharge.

His defence counsel, Ben Brandon, told the court the officer, who had been suspended, would now be dismissed as a result of the court's findings.
Mr Brandon said the punches aimed by Kiddie, a married father of two, had lasted a "split second" and only one, in effect, had "really made contact".
He said being bitten had come as a "complete shock" to Kiddie. He added that the officer had spent 12 years "serving the people of London".
Kiddie said his strikes had been "half power" and he had not wanted to hit her. Victoria Hatton, for Ms Reed, said her client had been the victim of a "brutal" attack by an officer.
"Pc Kiddie threw Ms Reed to the floor, where a light bulb smashed and caused her to suffer a 2cm laceration to her lower back. This was followed by three powerful strikes aimed at Ms Reed's head," she said in a statement for her client.
Simon Byrne, assistant commissioner at the Met, said fellow officers would be sickened by what they saw.
"The actions of one officer abusing his position in this way can cast a shadow over the thousands of officers who are on duty right now demonstrating bravery, compassion, integrity and professionalism," he said. There was no place in the Met for officers "who do not uphold our values", he added.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
The days of the friendly Bobby on the beat are long gone.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Aye, their public raison d'être changed. From protecting and serving the public to protecting and serving big money players like Murdoch and other gangland types.

Evening all...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
OK, David, I'll call and raise you:

Unarmed airman shot in gut by Alabama police as he lay on ground following traffic accident

Quote:Police shot a 20-year-old airman as he lay on the ground following a traffic accident along Interstate 85 in Alabama, the man's family said.
Air Force Airman 1st Class Michael Davidson was traveling Thursday evening from Texas to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, near Goldsboro, N.C., in a 2004 GMC Envoy when he changed lanes and clipped a semi-truck with his driver's side mirror, according to police.
Davidson stopped and got out of his SUV to exchange insurance information with the semi's driver, the airman's father told the Opelika-Auburn News.
"He said he didn't get that far," said Billy Davidson. "When (he was walking) to the truck, he said he heard something but couldn't tell what it was. There was a lot of noise, but (he) could see the reflection of the lights off the truck the police lights. Then he did what I told him to do. I told my boys if you see police lights (to) stop, put your hands up and turn around."
The elder Davidson said his son held up his arms, holding his wallet in one hand.
"The next thing I know I was on the ground," Michael Davidson told his father. "That's when they shot me. I didn't realize he shot me. I didn't know what happened. It was so fast. They couldn't have been there three or four seconds when I was shot."
Michael Davidson told his father that police immediately searched his vehicle, even before he received medical assistance.
"After being shot, the officer was yelling at Michael, asking where the other person' was," his father told the Panola Watchman. "Michael was traveling alone, and has no idea who the other person' is."
But police said officers and emergency medical personnel responded "as quickly as possible," and even discussed sending a medical helicopter to assist.
Billy Davidson said his son nearly bled to death and suffered severe injuries to his stomach and colon, and he may never fully recover from his wounds.
"As a result he's probably out of the Air Force," Billy Davidson said.
Officer Phillip Hancock a seven-year veteran of the Opelika police department, has been placed on administrative leave during the investigation.
Billy Davidson said he was not notified of the shooting until about noon Friday nearly 16 hours later.
"Did you have a son named Michael Davidson?" Billy Davidson said police asked him. "I told him, I hope I have a son named Michael Davidson."
Billy Davidson said he felt that police had tried to portray his son as a criminal, rather than a recent graduate with high grades from Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, Texas.
"When I got here, I found out they hadn't even been to the hospital to check on Michael," he said. "They're trying to make him out to be a criminal or something. One of the nurses came in (Monday), and after talking to Michael a little she mentioned that she was surprised. She said she wasn't expecting to find a sweet kid when she came in, she was expecting a hardened criminal."
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
03.10.14 - 10:27 AM

This Happened: Detroit Cop Responding to Domestic Violence Call Charged With Raping Victim

by Abby Zimet

[Image: detroit_chief_article-2575979-1c1ec91f00...34x350.jpg]

Detroit police officer Deon Nunlee, 40, was charged on three counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct, one count of assault with intent to penetrate, and one count of misconduct while on duty after he allegedly raped a woman who called 911 saying her boyfriend had assaulted her. At the home, Nunlee took the woman upstairs while his partner stayed downstairs with the boyfriend. He denied the charge but was arrested when a positive DNA test came back from a rape kit; he has been put on desk duty, but not fired, because innocent until proven guilty etc. Nunlee is the third Detroit cop charged this month with misconduct, though he definitely wins the grossly dubious prize.

"I'm troubled," said Detroit Police Chief James Craig. "This is not what our police officers do." (except sometimes)

http://www.commondreams.org/further/2014/03/10-0
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
As per David Guyatt's request, police brutality cases belong in this thread.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...yHtBR8_ogQ

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...yHtVR8_ogQ

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...yHtoR8_ogQ

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...yHuDh8_ogQ

....and there are more...many, many more...
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks Lauren and Pete.
Beyond comprehension:

Quote:MOORE, OK -- A family's night at the movies on Valentine's Day turned into a horror show when a husband and father was beaten to death outside a cinema by police officers.

Things had not gone smoothly for the Rodriguez family -- who reside in Norman, OK -- due to a dispute which took place between Mrs. Nair Rodriguez and her 19-year-old daughter, Luinahi. Mrs. Rodriguez says her daughter had been lying to her so she slapped her during the argument, which took place outside the Warren Theater during the early hours of February 15th.

A bystander reported the incident and got the government involved. A bad situation would soon turn horribly worse.

Mrs. Rodriguez had stormed away from her daughter, upset at what had happened. Luis went after her to calm her down. That's when several Moore Police officers approached.

Luinahi and Nair both witnessed what happened next. They say Luis, age 44, tried to bypass the officers as they were attempting to ask him for identification. Luis didn't want his wife to drive away while she was angry, so he continued towards her.

That's when Mr. Rodriguez was taken down, and beaten to death by five officers. His family witnessed him getting pummeled with fists, knees, and pepper spray until he was bloody and lifeless.

"Five guys got on top of him, beating him ruthlessly. On the head-- just pow, pow, pow. Even with knees," Luinahi tearfully explained.

Mrs. Rodriguez pulled out a cell phone to record the incident. "I'm recording because this is too much," she says.

Her video began after the brutal beating was over, and only captured the moments when Luis was already on the ground, being pressed into the cement by five men, and then loaded onto a stretcher.

Even though the man is on the ground, motionless, officers tell him to "calm down," as he suffers under the weight of several police officers. They handcuff him with ease and slowly roll him over, revealing his battered appearance. He cannot sit up under his own strength.

"Papa? Are you OK?" asks his wife of 22 years. Then a stretcher rolls out and the gravity of the situation sets in. "Is he OK?! He doesn't move! You killed him! You killed my husband!"

Just incredible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Security Video Shows Police Lied In Michael Brown Shooting Albert Doyle 0 6,659 13-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Continuing the police madness in the US David Guyatt 35 14,030 16-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  More racism and sexism by the met police David Guyatt 0 2,323 24-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  From Boston to Ferguson - Have We Reached A Tipping Point in the Police State? David Guyatt 0 2,825 05-09-2014, 09:29 AM
  Police Brutality, Insensitivity and Militarism/Robotism is all the Rage Now! Peter Lemkin 3 3,215 28-02-2014, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Police State Is Ratchetted Up One More Notch In U.S.A. Peter Lemkin 3 3,763 27-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Met police corruption report - gangsters have infiltrated Scotland Yard at choice David Guyatt 3 3,324 11-01-2014, 10:12 AM
  More police brutality David Guyatt 0 1,990 03-12-2013, 10:31 AM
  New Reports Details Worldwide Police Crackdown On Peaceful Protests & Criminalization of Dissent Peter Lemkin 0 2,067 10-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Cleveland Police in huge damages payout to lawyer David Guyatt 0 2,855 11-05-2013, 10:40 AM