Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest New Guy Saying Hello
Message Deleted
"FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE, WHEREVER IT LEADS" SOCRATES
Hi Fred. Welcome.

Have you run into this one on Peter Levenda yet? Just a guess.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Welcome Fred. So glad you are enjoying our "home". If I did not have a full time day job I could literally sit here all day and just read.

Keep popping in.

Dawn
Fred Steeves Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:One disadvantage/advantage of DPF is that real names are required.

I've been going by my real name for most of my 3 1/2 years on forums, so I kind of like a rule such as that. No talking to someone named something like "SkyWizard", or "SunnySideUp" for Pete's sake. (LOL)

Anyway, I was about to just drop the whole forum thing all together, when I stumbled across this old, but absolutely *superb* thread here while researching Aleister Crowley a little ways back. It took a while to meticulously comb through it bit by bit every morning before work, taking notes and checking links and such, but it was well worth the time and effort spent. It also kept me coming back to see what other little knowledge nuggets were laying around.
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...arch-topic

Even though my initial "awakening" began 5 1/2 years ago now, it took a bizarro world incident 6 months ago to sufficiently rattle my cage enough to start doing my own research. Before then, I has (naively) trusted the research of the (so called) alternative media elite, and semi elite figures. ::doh:: What a different world begins to unfold when doing the digging for one's self! Combine the flexing of that new intellectual muscle with the daily struggle to know thyself, and it begins to become crystal clear why the average human is never supposed to catch more that a whiff of true knowledge, because knowledge is indeed power.

It's amazing how much you can learn in just 6 months of intense, 2+ hour a day research, when it suddenly becomes your passion. Doing this has literally changed my life and who I am, and this is continual, but I want to tell you all I am honored to be amongst this group. I see now that very few people on the average conspiracy type forum do any real type of research what so ever. Sharing David Icke or "Prolect" Camelot videos for example is NOT research. It's merely another mental prison to get comfortable in, albeit one higher up the old ladder than average Joe 6 pack reading The Sunday Times. What I see going on here at DPF is *true* research, and I learn something every time I pop in for a read. I look forward to both learning much more from the members here, and hopefully I may also have some missing pieces to other's puzzles as well. That's how it works huh?

Cheers,

Fred

Glad to have you here Fred, we look forward to your input as research as you know is never ending and no one (though some here come damn close) knows it all.
Welcome aboard fellow explorer. Yes, its pretty weird 'out there' when one begins to see what is really going down!..... If most only knew what current reality and history really looked like - even vaguely.....:Blink:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Fred Steeves Wrote:What a different world begins to unfold when doing the digging for one's self! Combine the flexing of that new intellectual muscle with the daily struggle to know thyself, and it begins to become crystal clear why the average human is never supposed to catch more that a whiff of true knowledge, because knowledge is indeed power.

Welcome Fred, I see you swallowed the Red Pill. :Clap:

I look forward to reading some of your posts.

What was your interest in Crowley et al (an interest of mine too)?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:What was your interest in Crowley et al (an interest of mine too)?

Message Deleted
Interesting Fred. I used to know Armen Victorian well (he of the "Aviary" story), as we both deeply studied mind control activities at that time. Seems like an age ago now, though.

Enjoy mooching around the forum. There's a heck of a lot of material archived over the years.

David
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:Interesting Fred. I used to know Armen Victorian well (he of the "Aviary" story), as we both deeply studied mind control activities at that time. Seems like an age ago now, though.

Enjoy mooching around the forum. There's a heck of a lot of material archived over the years.

David

Message Deleted
Fred Steeves Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:Interesting Fred. I used to know Armen Victorian well (he of the "Aviary" story), as we both deeply studied mind control activities at that time. Seems like an age ago now, though.

David

Well now that's interesting right back at ya there David. I'd like to hear more about that some time, but I think it's best to just keep my nose glued to the "books" for the time being. The DPF Library beckons.

Cheers!

In case you haven't encountered David's website packed with more great stuff, here it is.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl