Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Jury: CIA Involved in JFK Assassination
http://www.globalresearch.ca/miami-jury-...on/5379965
There is a whole cottage industry of WC loyalists who work hard to discredit Mark Lane's Liberty Lobby defense and the assumed conclusions about E. Howard Hunt's possible involvement. The attacks often begin with swipes at Spotlight for being anti-Semitic and Mark Lane for being a sleazy publicity hound, and it pretty much goes downhill from there.

The most conservative interpretation of the case, though, may be that a jury determined that a magazine article accusing the CIA's Hunt of participating in the assassination at least did not recklessly disregard the truth. The quote from the jury forewoman, though, if accurate, is interesting indeed!
Jim Hargrove Wrote:There is a whole cottage industry of WC loyalists who work hard to discredit Mark Lane's Liberty Lobby defense and the assumed conclusions about E. Howard Hunt's possible involvement. The attacks often begin with swipes at Spotlight for being anti-Semitic and Mark Lane for being a sleazy publicity hound, and it pretty much goes downhill from there.

The most conservative interpretation of the case, though, may be that a jury determined that a magazine article accusing the CIA's Hunt of participating in the assassination at least did not recklessly disregard the truth. The quote from the jury forewoman, though, if accurate, is interesting indeed!

Rudy Junco drove Edwin Kaiser to the CIA's headquarters in Miami 1971. Upon entering the building Edwin took out his "fake CIA credentials" and displayed them to the security guards at the entrance of the building, just as Edwin did several times to gain access into Homestead Air Force Base. At that time, he would ware fraudulent uniform with a lieutenant's rank and fake ID's to gain access to the officers quarters where he would than steal "classified documents" as well as arms and ammunition he needed for his anti-Castro groups as well as others.

While in the CIA's building, Edwin removed the only known photographs taken in Dallas on 11/22/1963 of Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, G. Liddy, Bernard Barker and David Morales. Edwin would show these photo's to Rudy Junco, Aldo Vera, Felix Rodriguez, Richard Poyle, Nino Diaz and many other anti-Castro Cubans.

Frank was aware of the photo's Edwin processed, and recruited Edwin for Watergate in 1972, Frank said, "No one can steal like Kaiser". Elias Chajet drove Frank Sturgis to the airport on the night of the first break-in at the Watergate hotel while Sonia Kaiser drove Edwin to the airport not knowing where Edwin was going or what he was involved with, just as Sonia drove Edwin to the airport when Edwin took off on an Eli flight to Israel in 1976 under the name of Jerome Schneider using a false passport.

The CIA was very much interested in this alluded Kaiser and had him return to the United States after spending a few months in a Israeli prison, caught for tapping wires Sonia said, "I have the paper work and why he was caught, he wasn't caught for having a false passport, he was already living there, I have letter's from him to me, to his children and the FBI let him go, I couldn't understand it. They were hiding something, the FBI wouldn't tell mw, Ed wouldn't tell me. They couldn't prove that Ed left on the Eli flight, but I have the plane ticket, I didn't know what was going on."

Edwin spent three months in the Dade County jail where he would later be released without charge. The CIA didn't find Edwin attaché case he would always carry around with him on his trip back from Israel, they perhaps feared Edwin left it there, the truth is, on the night before his flight to Israel I watched him burry it under our avocado tree in our backyard in Hialeah.

Recently, a document has been released by the CIA tiled "SENSITIVE". The document never discuses how Edwin ended up with the photo's he was showing around in Miami, however, it does drop a few names, I had to track down and locate several of the individuals found in Edwin's little black book. Mr. Junco just so happens to be the last person I found.

Scott Kaiser
Wow. Interesting.
Scott,

Wow! Is edwinthebook.com the best place on the net to learn more about your father?
Jim Hargrove Wrote:Scott,

Wow! Is edwinthebook.com the best place on the net to learn more about your father?

It will be, soon. No need to sign up or request a membership, we have had to deny members funds and explained to them that this will soon be a free site for all to visit soon, and learn about my father, his activities and his associates. The site will be available on Oct. 22, 2014. The day my books released. (We have a lot of work to do to it).

In addition, I will also post some never before seen interviews with Eugenio Martinez, Carlos Quiroga of DRE, Felix Rodriguez, Luis Posada, Rudy Junco, Joseph Ramon Molina, Eli Cesar, and many, many others. Along with lots of photos, free of charge.

Many of these men believe that Fidel Castro was behind the plot to assassinate Kennedy, folks like Jose Pujol and Tony Calatayud head of RECE has worked with my father. But, Mr. Posada tells me Castro wasn't involved. I find it very interesting to have learned that Fidel Castro's public enemy number one says Fidel wasn't involved, although, he believes that Fidel did have some advance knowledge, perhaps, thus may-be the reason Fidel has implicated the CIA in his 12,000 word speech.

Have a good day gentlemen.

Scott
Scott Kaiser Wrote:

It will be, soon. No need to sign up or request a membership, we have had to deny members funds and explained to them that this will soon be a free site for all to visit soon, and learn about my father, his activities and his associates. The site will be available on Oct. 22, 2014. The day my books released. (We have a lot of work to do to it).

In addition, I will also post some never before seen interviews with Eugenio Martinez, Carlos Quiroga of DRE, Felix Rodriguez, Luis Posada, Rudy Junco, Joseph Ramon Molina, Eli Cesar, and many, many others. Along with lots of photos, free of charge.
Scott

Your work sounds promising, Scott. Please hold onto anything and everything that looks like real evidence, and figure out a way to put it ALL online. The more relevant and believable your evidence is, the more you will be attacked for it. The only defense against the overwhelming power of spook attacks is real evidence, you know, the kind of thing that would impress an honest cop, or DA, or reporter, or attorney, or anyone else waist deep in the real world of persuasion who is still at least a little bit interested in the truth. Real evidence usually can be explained in a hundred words or less. It's usually pretty simple.

I've always believed that the shooters who killed John F. Kennedy just had to be pissed off Cubans based in or around Miami, steered home by the Agency. You may have a real link to finding them. Take care.

Jim

PS. Why October 22?
Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:

Scott

Your work sounds promising, Scott. Please hold onto anything and everything that looks like real evidence, and figure out a way to put it ALL online. The more relevant and believable your evidence is, the more you will be attacked for it. The only defense against the overwhelming power of spook attacks is real evidence, you know, the kind of thing that would impress an honest cop, or DA, or reporter, or attorney, or anyone else waist deep in the real world of persuasion who is still at least a little bit interested in the truth. Real evidence usually can be explained in a hundred words or less. It's usually pretty simple.

I've always believed that the shooters who killed John F. Kennedy just had to be pissed off Cubans based in or around Miami, steered home by the Agency. You may have a real link to finding them. Take care.

Jim

PS. Why October 22?

"I've always believed that the shooters who killed John F. Kennedy just had to be pissed off Cubans based in or around Miami", we think alike.

The reason for Oct. 22, is when my book comes out. I thought that it would be appropriate if I released them both on the same day. As far as any "real evidence" I can only hope to find some shred of documentation that will also back up what these folks are telling me. For now, I only have their side of the story, but. Many of these interviews are not just about Kennedy's assassination, it's about who's handlers were who's, and what went wrong with the Bay of Pigs, who was calling the shoots at JMWAVE, (no pun intended). I talk and discuss Watergate with Eugenio Martinez, and than I ask him point blank if he believes the CIA had any involvement in JFK's assassination? It's not a pretty site, I thought he was going to have a heart attack on the spot, yeah. He was just a little pissed to say the least. But, nevertheless, if I never encounter anything of real value, I did have a great time recording history, and making new friends.

Scott
Scott,

There are free apps that can turn your smart phone into a recording machine. Ask your witnesses to go on the record for history's sake. Write up a note that says something like, "I hereby give Scott Kaiser the right to reproduce my remarks everywhere for no compensation whatsoever," and ask everyone to sign it. A surprising number of them will sign. And then record them and thank them and post it all right here!!

Jim

There are free apps that can turn your smart phone into a recording machine. Ask your witnesses to go on the record for history's sake. Write up a note that says something like, "I hereby give Scott Kaiser the right to reproduce my remarks everywhere for no compensation whatsoever," and ask everyone to sign it. A surprising number of them will sign. And then record them and thank them and post it all right here!!

Jim

I have a few online, and few made private, (for now). Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=gvD0F5hYhaA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,009 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,693 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,779 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,906 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,559 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,697 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,756 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,245 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,010 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michele Metta's CMC. THE ITALIAN UNDERCOVER CIA AND MOSSAD STATION AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK Anthony Thorne 30 22,816 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde