Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning! Warning! Warning!
This audio recording is NOT for children, if you are under the age of 18 please ask your parents to hear this recording, there is some obscene language that may NOT be suitable for a younger audience.

Also, if you are not accustom to hearing bad words please do not play this tape, this is a conversation that I had with AJ Weberman looking for Wilfredo Navarro who was my father's sidekick in the Cubanos Unidos.

Here is his story.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2067...avarro.MP3
I listened to it earlier today. At some point IIRC, Mr. Weberman told you Frank Sturgis killed your father.
I'm truly sorry about that.

Beyond that, I still don't know how to fit in the buried brief-case, the photos, the trip to Israel and all the other events and items into what little I've learned about the assassination. But I'm just starting out.

But that's just me. Others might be able to make more sense of it. My starting point was 544 Camp Street
last year and I move forward and backward from there.
It was, for me, an interesting conversation. Was that recorded about a year ago? Marita Lorenz would know some about your father - if her controllers would allow, and she'd speak honestly to you. I too met her daughter, as well as Marita. Both confirmed her pulling the gun on Frank in NYC when he was threatening her [Marita]. Frank was a 'interesting' sort...a creature of the CIA and the FBI - and who knows what else...likely the Mafia, and other groupings. It is a sign of his low morality [perhaps NO morality] that if he knew and was friends with your father, he'd take the 'job' of killing him [if in fact he did...I believe he is one of two suspects in that sad matter]. I never met him, but from what I can gather he had no scruples, and would do whatever told...no matter how dirty the 'job'....but in that regard, he was not alone...many of his 'ilk' did the same. If you have not, you might want to read the book Mary's Mosaic - about the murder of Mary P. Meyer for what she knew of the JFK Assassination. There are some aspects of that that might be of interest and enlightenment to you. Weberman did a lot of good research at one time, but seems to have pulled back from active new research....though I can't blame him. Burn out is the most common of afflictions of really active researchers into this abyss.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Marc Ellis Wrote:I listened to it earlier today. At some point IIRC, Mr. Weberman told you Frank Sturgis killed your father.

Beyond that, I still don't know how to fit in the buried brief-case, the photos, the trip to Israel and all the other events and items into what little I've learned about the assassination. But I'm just starting out.

But that's just me. Others might be able to make more sense of it. My starting point was 544 Camp Street

Many good researchers I suppose pick a starting point of the assassination and than they follow a trail. My father was NOT in any way shape or form involved in Kennedy's assassination. My father merely stumbled across some photo's kept at the CIA's headquarters in Miami.

My father was contracted to assassinate the Prime Minister of Israel in 1976 by the CIA. He was caught for tapping wires while in Israel not for his forged passport, he was already there for three months before he was caught.

As for the photo's the CIA wanted them back, and they were willing to do whatever it took to get them even if it meant murder.

Just weeks after my father's death someone ordered the ship my father was killed on to be taken out to sea an sunk halting all investigations.

My father buried his attache briefcase under our avocado tree before he left for Israel and he dug it back up when he returned.

Although, my father was under investigation from the FBI they didn't charge him simply because of the material my father possessed, I'm sure the CIA could not allow the FBI to hinder their chance of retrieving those photos somehow, someway.

Thus, is the reason my father was never charged by the FBI for all his crimes. I believe that my father was working with the FBI informing them of the photo's my father stole, and because of the possible involvement of the FBI in Kennedy's assassination the photo lab at the FBI informed the CIA and other agencies that the known arrest photo's of Ed Kaiser and the passport photo could not be concluded as being the same individual. My mother when she found out said "Ed, that's bullshit, what do they mean that they can't determine weather you're the same individual or not, what are they hiding here, what's going on", she went on to say, "how could they not prove you left from Florida on the Eli flight? I have your ticket."

And, yes... Sturgis killed my father, at one time I thought that it was Richard Cabrera nickname "Cayo" who was at one time a high level G-2 working for Fidel Castro, because of my father's plan to kill a few soldiers cut them up into pieces to terrify other Cuban soldiers to leave Castro's government.

Cabrera knew about my father's plan, and informed Fidel Castro of it, that's why I believed at one time Castro ordered the death of my father, it just all seem to fit until I came across the material my father processed that ultimately was the cause of his murder. And, the CIA and FBI needed to cover it up. These are the conspiracies that out lived my father.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:It was, for me, an interesting conversation. Was that recorded about a year ago? Marita Lorenz would know some about your father - if her controllers would allow, and she'd speak honestly to you. I too met her daughter, as well as Marita. Both confirmed her pulling the gun on Frank in NYC when he was threatening her [Marita]. Frank was a 'interesting' sort...a creature of the CIA and the FBI - and who knows what else...likely the Mafia, and other groupings. It is a sign of his low morality [perhaps NO morality] that if he knew and was friends with your father, he'd take the 'job' of killing him [if in fact he did...I believe he is one of two suspects in that sad matter]. I never met him, but from what I can gather he had no scruples, and would do whatever told...no matter how dirty the 'job'....but in that regard, he was not alone...many of his 'ilk' did the same. If you have not, you might want to read the book Mary's Mosaic - about the murder of Mary P. Meyer for what she knew of the JFK Assassination. There are some aspects of that that might be of interest and enlightenment to you. Weberman did a lot of good research at one time, but seems to have pulled back from active new research....though I can't blame him. Burn out is the most common of afflictions of really active researchers into this abyss.

I'm sure that Marita and I will get around talking to one another at some point, right now they are all upset with me because I have been corresponding with someone in Miami who they say allegedly was involved with the murder of their grandmother. And, because I have been communicating with him, they don't want anything to do with me. Oh well.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:It was, for me, an interesting conversation. Was that recorded about a year ago? Marita Lorenz would know some about your father - if her controllers would allow, and she'd speak honestly to you. I too met her daughter, as well as Marita. Both confirmed her pulling the gun on Frank in NYC when he was threatening her [Marita]. Frank was a 'interesting' sort...a creature of the CIA and the FBI - and who knows what else...likely the Mafia, and other groupings. It is a sign of his low morality [perhaps NO morality] that if he knew and was friends with your father, he'd take the 'job' of killing him [if in fact he did...I believe he is one of two suspects in that sad matter]. I never met him, but from what I can gather he had no scruples, and would do whatever told...no matter how dirty the 'job'....but in that regard, he was not alone...many of his 'ilk' did the same. If you have not, you might want to read the book Mary's Mosaic - about the murder of Mary P. Meyer for what she knew of the JFK Assassination. There are some aspects of that that might be of interest and enlightenment to you. Weberman did a lot of good research at one time, but seems to have pulled back from active new research....though I can't blame him. Burn out is the most common of afflictions of really active researchers into this abyss.

I'm sure that Marita and I will get around talking to one another at some point, right now they are all upset with me because I have been corresponding with someone in Miami who they say allegedly was involved with the murder of their grandmother. And, because I have been communicating with him, they don't want anything to do with me. Oh well.

Marita is touchy and I could understand this....but I'm sure you got in touch with this person only to get more background on your father's story and background. Maritia knows lots of people who killed others - or almost did - or tried. Her memory was still great when I met her, but there are those around her who control who she sees and talks to...but they are not omnipresent. If you know the daughter, that is a good 'in'. She knows a lot [mostly second hand - a tad first hand] too! Few know that she [daughter] married one of Letelier's sons, for a while. Who her father is, is quite 'the story' too! Marita had some very interesting lovers in her life! If you haven't, do see the German film about her life....although very hard to find in one piece - it is now on YouTube in 15 pieces here. [the Director/Producer, who I met, is a creature of the intelligence communities, IMO, and purposely didn't tell other aspects of her life!]. Few know that Marita spent a few years living back in Germany - protected by this Director/Producer. She was not clear exactly why, but hinted that at that time for her living in the USA was dangerous. Obviously, now that danger is over.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:

Marita is touchy and I could understand this....but I'm sure you got in touch with this person only to get more background on your father's story and background. Maritia knows lots of people who killed others - or almost did - or tried. Her memory was still great when I met her, but there are those around her who control who she sees and talks to...but they are not omnipresent. If you know the daughter, that is a good 'in'. She knows a lot [mostly second hand - a tad first hand] too! Few know that she [daughter] married one of Letelier's sons, for a while. Who her father is, is quite 'the story' too! Marita had some very interesting lovers in her life! If you haven't, do see the German film about her life....although very hard to find in one piece - it is now on YouTube in 15 pieces here. [the Director/Producer, who I met, is a creature of the intelligence communities, IMO, and purposely didn't tell other aspects of her life!]. Few know that Marita spent a few years living back in Germany - protected by this Director/Producer. She was not clear exactly why, but hinted that at that time for her living in the USA was dangerous. Obviously, now that danger is over.

Yes, I know the daughter, and Marita's son Mark, whom I would talk to over the phone along with St. John Hunt. Mark, St. John and I, we were all considering on collaborating on a book called, "Children of Assassins", telling our side of the story of what it was like living in a family of "true lies", deception, and the way we couped with it all. My escape was drugs, I had a second chance in life had it not been for my best friends that found me at my lowest point in life. I'm not suppose to be here today talking to you, but I am. I'm so thankful to God there was a knock on my door before I pulled the trigger from a .38 revolver. There was a big fall out between the three of us, and I'm not really sure what it was over, but nothing came out of our story, and how it was to live with the parents that did what they did. Although, St John and I still remain in contact. I do not have anymore contact with Mark.
Quote:She was not clear exactly why, but hinted that at that time for her living in the USA was dangerous. Obviously, now that danger is over.

I also wanted to mention that the danger is really never over, although, some of these guy's may be in their mid 70's to mid 80's they are still up to their old tricks, have you not heard of the attack on Cuba that happen just the other day with four men arrested, and who was possibly involved behind the operation? I warned people on other forums as of last year that there would be another attack on Cuba to assassinate the Castro brother's, and that they needed to be careful. And, I will not mention any names.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Yes, I know the daughter, and Marita's son Mark, whom I would talk to over the phone along with St. John Hunt. Mark, St. John and I, we were all considering on collaborating on a book called, "Children of Assassins", telling our side of the story of what it was like living in a family of "true lies", deception, and the way we coped with it all. My escape was drugs, I had a second chance in life had it not been for my best friends that found me at my lowest point in life. I'm not suppose to be here today talking to you, but I am. I'm so thankful to God there was a knock on my door before I pulled the trigger from a .38 revolver. There was a big fall out between the three of us, and I'm not really sure what it was over, but nothing came out of our story, and how it was to live with the parents that did what they did. Although, St John and I still remain in contact. I do not have anymore contact with Mark.

Glad you made it through and past that low point....

The true story of how I met the daughter is a strange one. I was one of the 'regulars' at Venice Beach, CA boardwalk - if an unusual one for there. I had one of the few political tables there for years. One day a very attractive woman who obviously worked out at a gym for long periods every day came up to the table on roller-blades and in a bikini. She looked over my materials and books on various covert operations and assassinations, government overthrows and false-flag ops, etc. She stayed reading them longer than I had expected and then said, "Yeah, I know all about all this stuff." in a voice that made me a bit confused. I hazarded the question 'How did you come to know about all this stuff?' and she said "Oh, my mother is Marita Lorenz." Not many persons would have known that name, and I think she counted on that ignorance...but I knew exactly who her mother was, and we started to talk about her mother's life. She was quite surprised I knew as much as I did. She became a regular to the table and we talked every few days for a long period. It was only because I knew her daughter that Marita allowed me to interview and talk with her. Never met the son. Actually, through that table at Venice I met by happenstance a lot of very 'interesting' people....but that is another story or set of stories....
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Marc Ellis Wrote:I listened to it earlier today. At some point IIRC, Mr. Weberman told you Frank Sturgis killed your father.

Many good researchers I suppose pick a starting point of the assassination and than they follow a trail. My father was NOT in any way shape or form involved in Kennedy's assassination. My father merely stumbled across some photo's kept at the CIA's headquarters in Miami.

My father was contracted to assassinate the Prime Minister of Israel in 1976 by the CIA. He was caught for tapping wires while in Israel not for his forged passport, he was already there for three months before he was caught.

As for the photo's the CIA wanted them back, and they were willing to do whatever it took to get them even if it meant murder.

Just weeks after my father's death someone ordered the ship my father was killed on to be taken out to sea an sunk halting all investigations.

My father buried his attache briefcase under our avocado tree before he left for Israel and he dug it back up when he returned.

Although, my father was under investigation from the FBI they didn't charge him simply because of the material my father possessed, I'm sure the CIA could not allow the FBI to hinder their chance of retrieving those photos somehow, someway.

Thus, is the reason my father was never charged by the FBI for all his crimes. I believe that my father was working with the FBI informing them of the photo's my father stole, and because of the possible involvement of the FBI in Kennedy's assassination the photo lab at the FBI informed the CIA and other agencies that the known arrest photo's of Ed Kaiser and the passport photo could not be concluded as being the same individual. My mother when she found out said "Ed, that's bullshit, what do they mean that they can't determine weather you're the same individual or not, what are they hiding here, what's going on", she went on to say, "how could they not prove you left from Florida on the Eli flight? I have your ticket."

And, yes... Sturgis killed my father, at one time I thought that it was Richard Cabrera nickname "Cayo" who was at one time a high level G-2 working for Fidel Castro, because of my father's plan to kill a few soldiers cut them up into pieces to terrify other Cuban soldiers to leave Castro's government.

Cabrera knew about my father's plan, and informed Fidel Castro of it, that's why I believed at one time Castro ordered the death of my father, it just all seem to fit until I came across the material my father processed that ultimately was the cause of his murder. And, the CIA and FBI needed to cover it up. These are the conspiracies that out lived my father.

AKA Ricardo Cabrera who also admitted to being very afraid of Edwin Kaiser.

My father also had a gun pointed at the head of one time Miami Commissioner and who recently ran for Florida's Senate not long ago, Maurice Ferrer whom I've talked to over the phone, and who remembers my father well. And, because of a possible assassination attempt on Mr. Ferrer's life my father did not face any charges, why? Because of the photo's my father had, that the CIA wanted, it was his (my father's) get out of jail free card, and he played it often.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warning! Please do not listen to this tape if you don't want to hear the truth! Scott Kaiser 0 1,777 22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser