Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many names do you recognize?
This is just a small list of men my father was affiliated with, I thought to share this with you as an appreciation of history.

Scott

Attached Files
.jpg   Scan0073.jpg (Size: 607.17 KB / Downloads: 30)
Scott Kaiser Wrote:This is just a small list of men my father was affiliated with, I thought to share this with you as an appreciation of history.

Scott

Other people might actually know more about LHO's exact NOLA phone number. I don't. But I can offer this bit of corroboration. 866 is an uptown prefix. And Oswald resided in the general area known as 'uptown' on the 4900 block of Magazine Street. There are more specific names for that area. But it is still uptown. And if you GOOGLE it, 866 is a Carrolton prefix. That's uptown too.

I wonder why your Dad didn't write the area code.
Marc Ellis Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:This is just a small list of men my father was affiliated with, I thought to share this with you as an appreciation of history.

Scott

Other people might actually know more about LHO's exact NOLA phone number. I don't. But I can offer this bit of corroboration. 866 is an uptown prefix. And Oswald resided in the general area known as 'uptown' on the 4900 block of Magazine Street. There are more specific names for that area. But it is still uptown. And if you GOOGLE it, 866 is a Carrolton prefix. That's uptown too.

All the number's are 305 prefix, this dates back to as early as 1960, my father also has Alex Rorke's number from NY, it appears that when my father was entering names and numbers he would write NY, NJ, PR or somewhere else, I assume that if there is no out of state numbers identified than the rest of these numbers would be Florida numbers. I don't believe NY had a prefix at that time, their phone numbers started with letters.

I believe that the entire state of Florida was 305 in the early 60's, William Pawley lived in Miami Beach, I have heard stories from my mother who says Oswald was also staying in Miami at the time my father met him in 1962.

That is where my father also meets Frank Sturgis for the first time, at the house of Wilfredo Navarro, it's possible that Oswald was at Navarro's house too.

These are just a few names and number from my father's little black book.
Marc Ellis Wrote:

Scott

I don't think they were necessarily using area codes back then.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Marc Ellis Wrote:

Scott

All the number's are 305 prefix, this dates back to as early as 1960, my father also has Alex Rorke's number from NY, it appears that when my father was entering names and numbers he would write NY, NJ, PR or somewhere else, I assume that if there is no out of state numbers identified than the rest of these numbers would be Florida numbers. I don't believe NY had a prefix at that time, their phone numbers started with letters.

I believe that the entire state of Florida was 305 in the early 60's, William Pawley lived in Miami Beach, I have heard stories from my mother who says Oswald was also staying in Miami at the time my father met him in 1962.

That is where my father also meets Frank Sturgis for the first time, at the house of Wilfredo Navarro, it's possible that Oswald was at Navarro's house too.

New Orleans is 504 area code. It has been since 1947. GOOGLE history 504 area code.
866 makes geographic/telephone sense as a prefix for LHO if it had 504 as an area code.
That's why I wondered why your Dad left off the area code.
I'm unable to read all of Scott's posted documents.The writing comes out too small.Is there anyway to make these documents large enough to read?
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Marc Ellis Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Marc Ellis Wrote:

Scott

New Orleans is 504 area code. It has been since 1947. GOOGLE history 504 area code.
866 makes geographic/telephone sense as a prefix for LHO if it had 504 as an area code.
That's why I wondered why your Dad left off the area code.

I understand what you're saying now, yeah, I don't believe that my father was ever in N.O. however, it wouldn't surprise me, he has arrest records that traveled from Alaska to Florida to Los Angeles and back to Connecticut, lol...

I've heard lots of stories from people in Miami including my mother telling me that Oswald was in Miami in 1962, that 866 number scratched out or that other number next to Lee's name is the place that Oswald possibly stayed at while in Miami during that time.

The Miami Librarian and I researched the numbers using the 1961-62 R.L. Polk directory, and we discovered a man having that number in 1962 under the name of (A.R.) I forgot how to spell his last name, I will look it up and post it here later sometime, but I do remember the first two letter's A.R. now, I'm trying to see if this person is some how connected with any agency, anti-Castro group or someone Lee knew.

I'm not that good at research, what I am good at is tracking someone down, so, when I do put this name up later, and if anyone can make that connection, would you please inform me? Thanks.
If you click the attachment and click it again it should enlarge. You can also try using the control button and the + button simultaneously and that should also enlarge any image or text.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks Magda,
I clicked on the attachment a couple of times and it enlarged perfectly.::rockon::
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
I will need to re-contact the Miami Dade County Public Library for this person's name, I at onetime had it, in my email box, but now it seems to be gone. I know, I kept it, flagged it, and had it saved. But, now it's just disappeared, very weird.

As soon as I get word from Miami I'll keep you posted.

Scott

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Assassination - The Names Who Planned It David Guyatt 74 86,249 14-03-2017, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  3 FBI names directly associated with the evidence get no mention on this forum David Josephs 0 2,787 09-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Rawlings names committee to plan commemoration of JFK tragedy in Dallas Magda Hassan 3 3,621 31-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Last Post: LR Trotter