Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LBJ and the OAS
In 1965 LBJ had asked some Cuban exiles to go to the Dominican Republic to head up a larger organization. The (OAS), Organization of American States, and on the orders of LBJ his request was to increase the number of Cubans to as many as possible in order to set up a Cuban Government in exile. In order for the United States to recognize such a government in exile this Cuban had to act on the orders of Lyndon B. Johnson, Johnson said, "several US Senators were pulling for them, however, Robert Kennedy was very much against them".

This Cuban was given first command over all the exiles, and had appointed Frank Fiorini in charge, a total of about 3,000 men.

This Cuban would take direct orders from LBJ who would relay them to Sturgis, who was now second in command over the exile group, do you suppose Frank also had the same opportunity as this Cuban did by taking orders from LBJ?

I wonder, how much truth there really is in Hunts deathbed confession when he starts off by saying, "I heard from Frank".
I could be wrong, so please feel free to correct me if I am. Now, when LBJ was VP under JFK, LBJ had to have known that JFK was raiding anti-Castro camps, arresting men who were trying to infiltrate and closing doors on certain groups in Miami and LA.

I've talked to lots of Cubans in Miami asking them which president was it that closed down operations into Cuba, many of them if not all of them said LBJ, but wait! Wasn't it LBJ who was giving orders to go to the Dominican Republic and set up shop there as a Cuba government in exile recognized by America?

And, wasn't LBJ the one who was heading up this plan under the OAS organization? After doing some digging, I found out that it wasn't LBJ who closed up shop on the Cubans, but it was "Nixon" who did, do you suppose that LBJ was scared enough to NOT have them close up shop is the reason he kept looking over his shoulder in fear that he too may get assassinated if he didn't work with the Cubans?

How about Nixon? Why do you suppose there were two failed assassination attempts on Nixon's life, but none on LBJ? What about Watergate, clearly a CIA set up to have Nixon removed from office, and LBJ elects NOT to run a second term?

Does anyone see where I'm going with this, I really have a lot of information in my upcoming book. I even mention the Cubans name who took orders from LBJ if in-case many here don't already know. I'm sure you do, but if in-case you don't. I believe this is an interesting topic that only stress's the fact that LBJ really never closed down Cuban operations. (Food for thought).
No one could assassinate a US president that way without the consent of FBI and CIA.
According to Gus Russo in Live by the Sword, on April 7 1964 LBJ discontinued all sabotage and raids against Cuba. One CIA officer who is present at the Special Group meeting remembers LBJ saying: "Enough is enough." Whether they were really discontinued or not is hard to say.
That's what Gus Russo said, friend of Sturgis, but I will provide proof, he (LBJ) didn't. "So long as you play ball, you don't fall"