Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it some folks can be so hard headed?
I don't know how many times now I've contacted Daniel Hopsicker through private emails and on Facebook and told him the man Sturgis is sitting next to with his arm around is none other than his Watergate friend Virgilio Gonzalez, just another perfect example of an argument I'm no longer quit sure how to approach!

I have even gone as far as to given him one more name he could add to that photo. I'm sure he's not aware of, I'm talking about the man sitting at the very end of the table on the left hand side, he is Eduardo Arocena.

I just don't get it? Why are some folks so hard headed that they refuse to listen to someone who knows what they're talking about?

This is the photo Felix got so pissed off at me about, little does Felix know, I already know every man sitting around that table, a Cuban in Miami told me, so I don't know what the big deal is about this photo, however, if someone is going to spit out names of these men sitting around the table, he or she should get them right!

http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/11/20/bar...0160493859
I'm with you Scott... yet you did the same thing with us when it came to BoP... here is an image of Vigilio that may help you convince him...

Sometimes showing is better than telling...

Simple Google search ... Peace, DJ

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6080[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Virgilio R Gonzales - part of Interpen with Sturgis.jpg (Size: 90.23 KB / Downloads: 43)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
That's a pretty big photo, lol.. Hopefully he won't miss it! I did send him every photo I could think of, I even told him time and time again, it's NOT who he thinks it is William Seymour. I think that Mr. Hopsicker is blind if he thinks so, and than my Cuban friend in Miami knows the photo and those in it, so I'm NOT taking Hopsicker words for it that it's Seymour. May-be, just maybe, he'll compare the photo you posted to the photo here and know who it really is.

Attached Files
.gif   sturgis-gonzalez.gif (Size: 40.28 KB / Downloads: 9)
The reason the tuft of hair hangs down on Sturgis instead of his usual straight hairline is because he's ducking his face down into his lapel. If you look at the proximity of Sturgis' eyebrows to his eyes it's him. His eyebrows are close to his eyes.
Albert Doyle Wrote:The reason the tuft of hair hangs down on Sturgis instead of his usual straight hairline is because he's ducking his face down into his lapel. If you look at the proximity of Sturgis' eyebrows to his eyes it's him. His eyebrows are close to his eyes.

Funny you just now are saying this, because Jim Glover sent me an email like two mins. ago telling me he doesn't think it's Sturgis because of the hairline, and I never thought about it until now. I never really paid to much attention to the hair line, but I did in the eyes, and how could I forget those eyes? Yeah, it's Sturgis.
Same old droopy eyes he always had, with the distinct Italian look of his, I'll never forget his face or my father's.
Just look at the hair in general. It's Sturgis.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:That's a pretty big photo, lol.. Hopefully he won't miss it! I did send him every photo I could think of, I even told him time and time again, it's NOT who he thinks it is William Seymour. I think that Mr. Hopsicker is blind if he thinks so, and than my Cuban friend in Miami knows the photo and those in it, so I'm NOT taking Hopsicker words for it that it's Seymour. May-be, just maybe, he'll compare the photo you posted to the photo here and know who it really is.

Scott: I was told years ago that the person with his face covered is Tosh Plumlee. Is it? Gee he called me on Sat I should have asked him but I had not given that pic any thought in years. I may even have asked him at one point and just don't remember.

Dawn
Albert Doyle Wrote:The reason the tuft of hair hangs down on Sturgis instead of his usual straight hairline is because he's ducking his face down into his lapel. If you look at the proximity of Sturgis' eyebrows to his eyes it's him. His eyebrows are close to his eyes.

Oh so it's Sturgis? Now I really have to ask Tosh.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:That's a pretty big photo, lol.. Hopefully he won't miss it! I did send him every photo I could think of, I even told him time and time again, it's NOT who he thinks it is William Seymour. I think that Mr. Hopsicker is blind if he thinks so, and than my Cuban friend in Miami knows the photo and those in it, so I'm NOT taking Hopsicker words for it that it's Seymour. May-be, just maybe, he'll compare the photo you posted to the photo here and know who it really is.

Scott: I was told years ago that the person with his face covered is Tosh Plumlee. Is it? Gee he called me on Sat I should have asked him but I had not given that pic any thought in years. I may even have asked him at one point and just don't remember.

Dawn

Hi Dawn, yes, Tosh and I have gone back and fourth on this photo, I posted my conversation on this forum sometime ago where Tosh goes into the conversation about this photo. He as also sent me some photos that are pretty close in resemblance to this photo, but the only proof I have about this photo is the Cuban in Miami who knows this photo and everyone in it. He, the (Cuban) once asked me if I've ever heard of Omega7 and I responded of course, who hasn't? He said, the man sitting on the far left was the leader of that group. All I had to do was put two and two together.

I changed "right" to "left", sorry, but I have dyslexia, that may be another reason why some people don't understand what I'm trying to say if I'm saying everything backwards, lol...

I'm pretty sure that if you read my book starting from the end and work your way to the front you'll get it, lololo... :Hookah:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  53 years later and folks are still trying to figure out why Watergate? Scott Kaiser 4 3,223 10-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Early Articles On JFK Assassination - Headed In The Correct Directions Peter Lemkin 0 1,883 25-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin