Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Establishing an agreed-on order to aftermath photography
I've spent many hours looking at the various aftermath photos and trying to work out which person is which. I have come up with what I think is a fairly agreeable order to the photos, and I was wanting to share it with you guys.
SOME MAY ASK: why I am 'going over old ground'? I can assure you the only reason I'm doing this is so that people can make ground on the alteration side of the photographic evidence. In order to work out what is wrong with the photos (e.g. in this photo person x is missing) you need to know some sort of order and be able to agree that certain elements are probably right.

Sorry for not including every photo out there. I've kind of run out of ideas, so I thought I'd share my work so far and hopefully you guys can give me a hand.

It would take ages to explain why photo x is earlier on the sequence than photo y, but the main factor is usually the appreciation of somebody's direction of travel and how much they have progressed in any given photo.
(also for the 3rd photo please ignore the surrounding material: it's the best version I could find, but I don't want to crop it because I thought that might result in quality-loss)
In order of LEFT to RIGHT

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6096[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6097[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6098[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6102[/ATTACH]

The sequence continues below .......

Attached Files
.jpg   1.jpg (Size: 125.8 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   2.jpg (Size: 67.59 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   4.JPG (Size: 286.84 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   5.jpg (Size: 161.68 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   6.jpg (Size: 304.73 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   7.jpg (Size: 280.6 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   10.jpg (Size: 324.75 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   11.jpg (Size: 88.91 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   12.jpg (Size: 107.21 KB / Downloads: 9)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6103[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6106[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6107[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6108[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6109[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   13.jpg (Size: 259.73 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   14.jpg (Size: 321.36 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   15.jpg (Size: 104.14 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   16.jpg (Size: 122.65 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   17.jpg (Size: 132.56 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   18.jpg (Size: 136.38 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   19.jpg (Size: 239.63 KB / Downloads: 9)
KEY PEOPLE who's positions I used as REFERENCE POINTS:

the Dark Complected Man
the Umbrella Man
the press photographers surrounding the Newman family
the Newman family
the man in the navy overall on the south lawn (LHO in Mexico City?) who walks eastward towards the TUP
TH, you might find this website useful. It has a chronological arrangement of the photos taken in Dealey Plaza.

[URL="http://www.jfkassassination.ca/"]http://www.jfkassassination.ca/
[/URL]
That picture of the Newman family on the ground was taken by Frank Cancellare, and there is a better copy of it at the above site.

Another way to arrange the order of the photos is by examining the cars/buses in the motorcade as they appear in the photos.
Good resource Tracy. Thank you. There is also a book by Trask called 'Pictures of the Pain' covering the pictures from the day but I don't know if it is chronological.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:TH, you might find this website useful. It has a chronological arrangement of the photos taken in Dealey Plaza.

[URL="http://www.jfkassassination.ca/"]http://www.jfkassassination.ca/
[/URL]
That picture of the Newman family on the ground was taken by Frank Cancellare, and there is a better copy of it at the above site.

Another way to arrange the order of the photos is by examining the cars/buses in the motorcade as they appear in the photos.

Thank you Tracy, this is an extremely helpful resource. I've realised that I made several chronological mistakes, and I've corrected them. Whoever created that photo sequence is a superb researcher.
I have made a collection of the highest quality versions of those stills, and will update my original post according to my corrections.
I have also found some additions (photos that I had never seen before!).

Thanks again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why discussion of Postal Money Order processing marks accepts it was authentic at all David Josephs 1 2,790 14-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The rifle allegedly purchased with the postal money order by Oswald is a forgery. Scott Kaiser 0 2,440 24-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 15,411 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  DVP - Take the Money Order Image to your bank and ask them if it was processed David Josephs 23 15,021 11-12-2015, 12:48 AM
  Money Order timeline - the Evidence says the Money Order found in both KC and VA ?? David Josephs 8 5,545 07-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  VV on Albarelli's A Secret Order Jim DiEugenio 3 3,981 17-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Pecking Orders in Order of Battle disputes: The Westmorland-CBS dispute vs. JFK-LBJ dispute in Nathaniel Heidenheimer 1 2,221 30-09-2012, 05:24 PM
  Aftermath of the Assassination Allan Eaglesham 2 2,740 21-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Allan Eaglesham
  50 years ago, Kennedy’s order empowered federal unions Bernice Moore 0 2,281 20-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination Magda Hassan 2 3,457 26-12-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan