Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nix Film
[Image: ClearVigilantGuernseycow.gif]

This was posted by Joseph Napolitano at the JFK Assassination Forum and is one of the best gif's of the Nix film I have seen. Clear evidence of removal of frames from this film, ostensibly to hide the limo stop, can be seen in this closeup view. As Joseph points out, one only need look at the bystanders and the way they magically appear and disappear.

Hats off to Mr. Napolitano.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
If you are calling that blacked-out section the removed part it is after the head shot.
And your point is?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

I don't see any appearing or disappearing bystanders, but their position relative to the limousine does seem to skip forward (to the right) on two occasions. (I'm supposing that the image has been stabilized to keep the limo in the same place.) The movement of the front motorcycle seems to scoot too far to the right just as it goes off screen. The driver's head snap back to the front just seems a bit too quick to be a normal reaction, as it does in the Zapruder film as well
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Good point.

I noticed Greer's and Kellerman's reaction for the first time. Kellerman literally ducks in response to the shot.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:I noticed Greer's and Kellerman's reaction for the first time. Kellerman literally ducks in response to the shot.

Do Greer and Kellerman duck in response to the shot, or are they being pitched forward by a hard brake application by Greer? Notice that the Connally's begin their collapse to the floor of the limo at almost the same moment. Strangely, though, the Kennedy's appear to be totally unaffected, despite Jackie being perched on the edge of her seat and JFK being comatose.

Interestingly, Kellerman makes no mention of "ducking" in his testimony to the WC.

You would suppose if it was brakes, that the Kennedys would be affected as well. Which leads me to believe that the SS guys are just flinching from the shot, but still their reactions look a tiny bit too fast. I'm wondering if that camera had a mechanical issue, as the skipping bits seem to occur at regular intervals of something under a second. Guess I'm gonna have to watch the whole Nix film again for evidence of other skipping. It might be frames missing, or it might be the camera slowing down periodically (making the replay at a constant speed appear to skip). Based on the patterns in the grass behind the limo it looks fairly smooth.

I don't believe that the limo came to a complete stop. That would involve too many frames. If you are just slicing 1 frame out every half second or so, (at 16 fps) that would only be an increase of apparent speed of the limo of 14%, like from 10 mph to 11.5 mph, or from 8 mph to 9 mph. So editing out frames wouldn't cover a stop and go unless you took a long segment of film which presumably would be fairly easy to spot.

Lemme go look at that diagram of Dealy Plaza and see how much distance was between the lady with the afro (Toni Foster?) and the man in black (Richard Bothun?) (there aren't any bystanders in between, just the motorcycle wheel). If it's more than, say, double the length of the limo, then there might be a length of missing frames.

According to Don Robardeau's .gif map of Dealy Plaza (available here https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...-Plaza-map )

there is about a 36 foot distance from Toni Foster to Richard Bothun. So that's not more than double the length of the limo. Doesn't appear to be a significant length of frames omitted between Foster and Bothun
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
According to many witnesses, something else happened with the limo that is not seen in any film. Many witnesses saw the limo swerve to the left, as well as slowing almost to a stop.

"Oh, Mrs. Kennedy, oh my God, oh my God. I didn't mean to do it, I didn't hear, I should have swerved the car, I couldn't help it. Oh, Mrs. Kennedy, as soon as I saw it I swerved. If only I'd seen it in time!" William Greer, Secret Service and driver of the limousine on 22/11/63, speaking to Jackie Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital, and quoted in William Manchester's book "The Death of a President"

Flinching?? Kellerman's face just about bounces off the dashboard. That is quite a flinch!

The man in black certainly vanishes; then the woman in tan suddenly appears. Also of note is the movement of the front of the motorcycle, consistent with the vehicle likely slowing down, and then speeding up [on that portion that is there].
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,565 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,076 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,722 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,552 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 13,120 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  The "Other" Zapruder Film Gil Jesus 43 45,791 14-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lawsuit to return original of Nix film. Jim Hargrove 0 2,421 24-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  New film: LBJ Martin White 19 8,601 14-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 24,383 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Dan Rather Description of Z Film Corroborated by Eyewitness Bob Prudhomme 6 3,706 06-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme