Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most of the members here have excluded LBJ behind JFK, but what about Sturgis and Co.?
I have reason to believe an M1 Carbine was used in the assassination of president Kennedy, I don't know whether or not a lie detector is accurate, but I know that the man who issued or performed the test said he had over 20 years experience and performs tests for the local sheriff's department.

So, I decided to take one, the questions were,

1. Is everything you say on your affidavit true?
2. Did your father contain photographs of Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, Gordon Liddy, Bernard Barker and David Morales in his attache case prior to Watergate?
3. Did your father show you an M1 Carbine given to him by Frank Sturgis?
4. Did Frank tell your father this gun was used in the assassination of JFK?

Here's the part I like the most, "I passed". This news has never ever been shared with anyone except my one time ex Canadian Cinderella girlfriend when we were talking back than, she was the first and only person who knew of this.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I have reason to believe an M1 Carbine was used in the assassination of president Kennedy, I don't know whether or not a lie detector is accurate, but I know that the man who issued or performed the test said he had over 20 years experience and performs tests for the local sheriff's department.

2. Did your father contain photographs of Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, Gordon Liddy, Bernard Barker and David Morales in his attache case prior to Watergate?

Here's the part I like the most, "I passed". This news has never ever been shared with anyone except my one time ex Canadian Cinderella girlfriend when we were talking back than, she was the first and only person who knew of this.

Of course, you plan to produce some kind of proof to back up these claims, right?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I have reason to believe an M1 Carbine was used in the assassination of president Kennedy, I don't know whether or not a lie detector is accurate, but I know that the man who issued or performed the test said he had over 20 years experience and performs tests for the local sheriff's department.

Of course, you plan to produce some kind of proof to back up these claims, right?

But, of course. As I've said, everything will out itself come Oct.
In-fact, my father gave that gun to me as my thirteenth birthday present, a few weeks after the murder of my father our house was broken into, I'm sure anyone can find the police report of our house burglary, some jewelry was gone, I suppose so it looked like a robbery and so was the gun, who ever broke into our house broke my bedroom window to gain access because my window faced the backyard, than they walked right out the front door.

I'm the one who discovered the break in after I returned home from school, I noticed the front door was opened, we never used our front door to exit or enter, we always used our back door. That's when I called my mother from work, and she called the cops, I remained in the house until they arrived.

I give all the details...

Oh, and if you need our old address to find the report it was 6585 W 8th Lane, Hialeah Fla. 33012.
Oh! And here's the clincher, the police were able to lift a "palmprint" off my bedroom window sill, glass was all over my bedroom carpet, to this day, the "palmprint" has never been identified. There is some more information for anyone who wishes to check it out.
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:

No licensed polygraph examiner would conduct a test, (in violation of thier accepted rules and practices) with compound questions, or on a hearsay observation of any thing that the test subject did not personally witness. The first question wouldn't be specific enough to generate a lie reaction of the test object. Each specific asertion of fact in the affidavit would have to be separately questioned. That being said, polygraph tests aren't persuasive. Habitual liars, pyschopaths, and persons with the appropriate training can pass polygraph tests when lying.

Name the examiner.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Quote:The first question wouldn't be specific enough to generate a lie reaction of the test object.

You're absolutely correct! The very first question is when he was showing me numbers on the wall, and he said that when he reached the number four to answer no, what he did was ask me to answer yes to all the other numbers he showed me until he reached number four, I did, and I failed to show that I would show deception.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath until then.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath until then.

Dear Lord! Please don't! You may turn blue, you'll be out of breathe, something bad could happen, and I'll feel somewhat responsible. Keep breathing please thanks! Smile
If the old members were still here they would say Sturgis is no big surprise and that he fits-in with the already known layer of facilitators to which he belongs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,596 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  75,000 page file on Frank Sturgis approved for release through FOI, seeks funds for release Anthony Thorne 19 10,475 20-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Does DPF still accept new members? Jim Hargrove 1 2,797 05-10-2016, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Frank Sturgis in Dallas prior to November 22, 1963. Scott Kaiser 8 6,172 08-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Frank Sturgis Scott Kaiser 14 8,034 03-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Frank Sturgis on Two Oswalds Jim Hargrove 69 21,217 11-11-2014, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Casey McClelland
  It's good to be asked to address JFK's party members Joseph McBride 4 3,435 24-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Why DPF is Selective in Approving Members Charles Drago 5 4,464 05-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan