Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuters Camera Focused On Muslim University Before Israeli Blast
A Mosque in Gaza was blasted by Israel just a while ago. CNN showed Reuters' camera focused on the mosque before the blast happened. In other words they were told to watch it in advance. What this means is western media is serving as a tool of the Israeli military in order to do psychological warfare against the Gazans and show their holy places being blasted. Those cameras might as well have State Department, CIA, Mossad and Pentagon printed on them.
It is not the only mosque destroyed either. I saw pictures of others in ruins in the last few days. Last night I saw footage of IDF soldiers gong into a mosque and showing arms there with some of the rifles set up to be pointing out windows. Now that may have been the case that Hamas/Fatah/Palestinians are using mosques to shoot from or it may be that IDF personnel have set the stage for the journalists they brought through to see these things.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
But the Muslim University mosque that was blasted last night was done propaganda style with the world media cameras aiding Israeli show of force propaganda in advance, meaning the media is a direct propaganda arm of the military.

Sort of like shooting fish in a barrel and filming it.
I saw that same clip and came to the same conclusion, that the cameraman knew something was fixing to happen. Perhaps the clip I saw had already been magnified from the original film, but it looked to me that the cameraman had zoomed in too far to catch the full effect of the blast.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Muslim Idiocy Spreads to other Republicans Drew Phipps 1 3,020 15-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  CBS Edits Out Criticisms of U.S. Policy From Frank Luntz Focus Group With Muslim Americans Magda Hassan 0 4,710 21-12-2015, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Leaders not part of the crowd. Amazing what a camera angle can do. Magda Hassan 2 3,020 12-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  New Israeli propaganda campaign aimed at Jewish diaspora Magda Hassan 0 1,918 11-09-2014, 01:09 PM
  Did ‘Foreign Policy’ plant false Israeli embassy story ? Magda Hassan 1 2,861 15-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media Ed Jewett 0 1,906 24-02-2012, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Israeli students to get $2,000 to spread state propaganda on Facebook Magda Hassan 1 2,937 05-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Anti-Flotilla video fraud linked to PM Netanyahu’s office, official Israeli hasbara agents Magda Hassan 0 2,213 25-06-2011, 08:05 AM
  Reuters officially apologizes to Syria for providing false images, fabricating news on Syria events Magda Hassan 0 2,997 01-06-2011, 02:07 PM
  The Reuters Photo Scandal Magda Hassan 0 3,030 23-03-2011, 01:19 PM