Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filmmaker Rory Kennedy stonewalls
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...guson.html

MARLOW STERN OF THE DAILY BEAST: Speaking of Bobby [RFK Jr.], he recently [B][B]called into question
[B] the "lone gunman" ruling of the Warren Commission when it comes to the JFK assassination. What's your take on it?[/B][/B][/B]

[B][B]FILMMAKER RORY KENNEDY [daughter of RFK Sr.]: I think I'd rather not go there.[/B][/B]
Well, there ya go. Undeniable proof of a conspiracy. I'm abandoning all of my work, as the case is now solved.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
This shows by contrast how courageous Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is. His father and Jacqueline Kennedy didn't believe in the "lone gunman" theory either, but they didn't go public with their views.
Quote:[B][B] I think I'd rather not go there.[/B][/B]

She made a business decision. (American football fans will know the reference.)
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:She made a business decision.

Just like Kennedy's killers...
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:She made a business decision.

Just like Kennedy's killers...

Perhaps she was thinking about JFK Jr. who was blown out of the sky on the eve prior to what would have been her wedding.

Dawn
Ethel was four months pregnant with Rory when Bobby was assassinated. I'm sure a lot of Kennedy family members just can't deal with these assassinations on many levels.
Of course, one can't help sympathizing with any member
of the Kennedy family about the JFK assassination (and that of RFK) and understanding
how painful these subjects still are. But those of us who've studied
the case also realize that the Kennedy family has
been part of the problem in getting to aspects of the
truth. Perhaps most glaringly, Robert Kennedy Sr.
was involved in impeding the autopsy of JFK, destroying
physical evidence, and otherwise aiding the coverup,
despite (or probably more precisely, because of) knowing that it was a conspiracy. The question
is why. Some of us have tried to provide answers. This sorry and tragic
history helps make Robert Kennedy Jr.'s public statement all the
more extraordinary and admirable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 457 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,585 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,122 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,580 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,559 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,197 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,659 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
  Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon Jim DiEugenio 0 5,381 17-12-2018, 05:54 PM
  President kennedy assassination was solved Harry Dean 2 6,010 16-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Three Failed Plots to Kill Kennedy, Pt 2 Jim DiEugenio 4 11,904 17-10-2018, 08:38 AM