Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swinging for Jesus in America
It may be my reading specs, but all the women appear to be men, though not necessarily vice-versa:

[video=youtube_share;YiStCudKILs]http://youtu.be/YiStCudKILs[/video]
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

So true.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America: the greatest country in the world Lauren Johnson 0 7,122 27-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Turning the other cheek for Jesus: Christian Domestic Discipline Paul Rigby 5 13,425 10-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Jesus Was Shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in the 1300s Paul Rigby 2 3,967 06-07-2015, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Bush Tours America To Survey Damage Caused By His Disastrous Presidency Magda Hassan 0 1,868 25-04-2011, 03:57 AM
  Pope To Ease Up On Jesus Talk Pontiff Trying To Be Not So In-Your-Face With That Stuff Magda Hassan 2 2,737 17-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  The End of America Game Magda Hassan 0 2,523 04-08-2009, 02:07 AM