Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z297 - Is it my imagination?
I was looking through Robin Unger's zoomed MPI slides and noticed that Z297 seems odd.

The limo and its occupants look painted or grafted onto the background. There's a halo around Jackie's hat too which I guess could just be light shining through the edges from behind but looks strange to me.

Attached Files
.jpg   z297.jpg (Size: 332.95 KB / Downloads: 20)
If the sun was behind Jackie, it wouldn't be strange to see a fuzzy "halo". But the sun is in front of the limo. Which means if the halo was a natural phenomenon, it would be stronger in the direction of the sun and weaker towards the back of the limo - which it isn't. However, you see the same white rim on her sleeve as well.

I also notice none of the other bystanders or limo occupants have that "halo." It would appear that the halo is some sort of light colored background that only photo-bombed Jackie. Maybe we can see a light colored background near the limo in later shots, or else it's just a sloppy cut and paste.

You can see the white "halo" in some of the other frames. It's conspicuously missing in frames 288, 289, 299, 303, and 350. In many of these pictures Jackie is in front of a dark colored background. Perhaps its a camera/film thing.

Good catch.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."