Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron "jostled" by "protestor" - or what?
I saw this and thought of the planned lapse in security that led to the assassination of Yitzac Rabin, where his security people were part of the assassination, and "arranged" the breach in his security.

Slow the clip down and look at the security people. They are looking everywhere except where the guy comes from. Is this usual? Look at the guy who bumps into Cameron and who claimed it was an accident and that he didn't know who it was until he bumped into him.

How likely is this explanation?

Of course, it might be just what the media say it was, a cock up and an accidental bump? You decide.

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
When I saw this on the news, I instantly thought of this fella - http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/feb/0....artsnews1 - perhaps a similar sort of attention seeking avec faux innocence.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."