Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know what this is about?
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Newsmax...id/607211/

It does not look good to me.

Man, I hope its not Files.

But it appears to be a Mob type plot.

If that is true then I wonder how much Jerome Corsi had to do with it. Because he works for Newsmax, but his book, which is not bad, is not really mob oriented.

They seem to be trying to keep it under wraps for the 20th.
It looks like it is on next week. Are you going to watch it? I haven't heard anything about it till now.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I'll bet it is Files.....who else would stand up and claim 'they killed' JFK? We know no one person did and no group of disgruntled, either - it was a high[est] level plot, and the gunmen and other mechanics were just following orders. Wim might well be behind this.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Newsmax...id/607211/

It does not look good to me.

Man, I hope its not Files.

But it appears to be a Mob type plot.

If that is true then I wonder how much Jerome Corsi had to do with it. Because he works for Newsmax, but his book, which is not bad, is not really mob oriented.

They seem to be trying to keep it under wraps for the 20th.

Makes me think, how much did Wim pay for this? Self Birthday present!
Here are some excerpts from wiki about Newsmax:

Ruddy started Newsmax.com on September 16, 1998, supported by a group of investors, including the family of the late Central Intelligence Agency Director William J. Casey. Later, Richard Mellon Scaife, Ruddy's former employer at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review invested in the fledgling company.[SUP][2][/SUP] One of the initial board members was author James Dale Davidson who edited a financial newsletter. Davidson's co-editor, Lord Rees-Mogg, former editor of The Times and Vice Chair of the BBC, later became chairman of Newsmax.[SUP][3][/SUP]
Other news figures who later joined the Newsmax board included Arnaud de Borchgrave, the longtime Newsweek chief correspondent who also serves as editor-at-large of United Press International (UPI) and Jeff Cunningham, former publisher of Forbes. Admiral Thomas Moorer, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Chief of Naval Operations during the Vietnam War, also served as one of the company's founding board members. Former United States Secretary of State and Nixon and Ford administration Chief of Staff, General Alexander M. Haig, Jr. served as special adviser to NewsMax.[SUP][4][/SUP]

In March 2009, Forbes ran a feature on Newsmax describing it as a "media empire" and the "great right hope" of the Republican Party. Forbes noted that after just a decade of operations it had become a "media powerhouse" and had surpassed such well-known sites as the Drudge Report in Web visitors. According to the magazine, Newsmax draws 3.8 million unique visitors monthly. Political analyst Dick Morris was quoted as saying that Newsmax had become the "most influential Republican-leaning media outlet" in the nation.[SUP][8][/SUP]
In a January 2010 profile on the company, the Financial Times reported that the "Rise of Newsmax Defies the Media Trend" and said its website, Newsmax.com, is "one of the strongest conservative voices online".

Newsmax is a major player in GOP politics, as seen during the 2012 primaries

Files, or Harrelson are the two best guesses from me.

You gotta wonder what conservatives would be trying to accomplish with this move, polarizing people perhaps? Discreditiing other more serious researchers?

I wonder if this move is a pro-CIA response to Blakey's call last month to investigate the CIA?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:Here are some excerpts from wiki about Newsmax:

Ruddy started Newsmax.com on September 16, 1998, supported by a group of investors, including the family of the late Central Intelligence Agency Director William J. Casey. Later, Richard Mellon Scaife, Ruddy's former employer at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review invested in the fledgling company.[SUP][2][/SUP] One of the initial board members was author James Dale Davidson who edited a financial newsletter. Davidson's co-editor, Lord Rees-Mogg, former editor of The Times and Vice Chair of the BBC, later became chairman of Newsmax.[SUP][3][/SUP]
Other news figures who later joined the Newsmax board included Arnaud de Borchgrave, the longtime Newsweek chief correspondent who also serves as editor-at-large of United Press International (UPI) and Jeff Cunningham, former publisher of Forbes. Admiral Thomas Moorer, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Chief of Naval Operations during the Vietnam War, also served as one of the company's founding board members. Former United States Secretary of State and Nixon and Ford administration Chief of Staff, General Alexander M. Haig, Jr. served as special adviser to NewsMax.[SUP][4][/SUP]

In March 2009, Forbes ran a feature on Newsmax describing it as a "media empire" and the "great right hope" of the Republican Party. Forbes noted that after just a decade of operations it had become a "media powerhouse" and had surpassed such well-known sites as the Drudge Report in Web visitors. According to the magazine, Newsmax draws 3.8 million unique visitors monthly. Political analyst Dick Morris was quoted as saying that Newsmax had become the "most influential Republican-leaning media outlet" in the nation.[SUP][8][/SUP]
In a January 2010 profile on the company, the Financial Times reported that the "Rise of Newsmax Defies the Media Trend" and said its website, Newsmax.com, is "one of the strongest conservative voices online".

Newsmax is a major player in GOP politics, as seen during the 2012 primaries

Files, or Harrelson are the two best guesses from me.

You gotta wonder what conservatives would be trying to accomplish with this move, polarizing people perhaps? Discreditiing other more serious researchers?

Well SHIT! Oops! There goes that pushing CIA dis-info thinking cap again! Sorry!
I also recollect that the FBI investigated and dismissed both Files and Harrison as JFK shooters. Perhaps this misdirection is also an attempt to put another federal agency (and collaborator in the coverup) onstage.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
I remember reading Christopher Ruddy's book on Vince Foster's death back in the 90s. It wasn't bad. Definitely a lot of unanswered questions there.

The right-wingers, if they believe in a JFK conspiracy at all, will predictably aim for a Communist one (Castro/KGB, or maybe with the Mob helping out), or blame LBJ (whom they consider a communist). Because everything is ideological with them, the actual evidence means nothing.
Files and Harrelson (died 2007) should have been questioned by researchers instead of government.

When the conservatives can't pin it on an ideological enemy they invent a bogeyman known as "conspiracy theorists" to blame it on. In the case of TWA Flight 800 they had a complete example of 100% evidence vs the conspiracy theorist bogeyman. They just flat out lied and the public let them get away with it. They've got the cops, guns, prisons, and Newsmax.
Birthday present to Wim.

http://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2014/11...s-release/