Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did Floyd lie?
http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/

and scroll down
"Ohhh, THAT Kennedy..."
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
LOL!

yeah Floyd the one you worked for.
You have to scroll down to the "Houston We Have A Problem" section. It shows evidence that Floyd Boring was in Dallas on 11-22-63.

Quote:OFFICIALLY speaking, Floyd Boring, the number two agent of the White House Detail and the official planner of the Texas trip from the Secret Service point-of-view, was at home in Maryland when the assassination happened. However, in newly-released photographs from the JFK Library (and aided in identifications by none other than Clint Hill), agent Boring is depicted by Air Force One as JFK's casket is being transported up the stairway to the plane!

Maybe he was entertaining the Hunt children with E Howard?
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/

and scroll down

Oooh, good work Vince!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Amazing! He said he was home...and he was in Dallas and operational!.....very suspicious!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I see that the photos were taken by Cecil Stoughton, who died in 2008. Is that why we haven't seen them until now? Because they were in his personal collection? This is definitely a big story. Not that the major media will pay attention to it.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/

and scroll down

Jim, I corresponded with Vince, and it truly looks like this revelation could absolutely prove complicity of the Secret Service. Borings moves on the preceding days may show the path of the assassination.
I love how really incriminating revelations fall with a thud on the dull brow of the public. The powers that be will try their best to ignore it, or if forced will resort to the same old national security iron curtain behind which they hide evidence of their state crimes.

There's obviously only one reason for Boring to lie just like Hunt, because any true accounting would make all too obvious that his duties were to make sure no agent prevented the intended result of the coup.

It's nice to see Barney Fife Homeland Security belly up and sinking beneath the waves.
Floyd Boring.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "the banality of evil."
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,