Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Operations of the Pentagon
Note; I moved this thread forward from the 'Drugs" thread so as to have most of the related material in one place.

Operation Whale Watch Secret OPS of the Pentagon

Operation Whale Watch
David. I will do my best to recall the Whale Watch Operation the best I can.

Most all the "inside" information on 'Whale Watch' is still highly classified. In 1985 I referenced Whale Watch to Senator Gary Hart and his security advisor a Bill Holden. I provided detail maps concerning Whale Watch, as well as other coded operations which were ongoing in Central America and Mexico at the time, 1983-89 I also gave detailed information to the San Diego Reader as well as copies of the maps in 1990. (reference "I Ran Drugs for Uncle Sam" by Neal Matthews, April 1990)

(note: The reason for my contacting the Senator was because some of the operatives, of which I was associated, pilots and field personnel, were being investigated by the Department of Justice and the DEA as possible drug runners. I wanted the information out as fact before I became a suspect in those investigations. The operations and all the undercover (UC) work was sanctioned by the US Government through military channels cleared through the Pentagon and the NSC staff at the White House. .I did this for my protection and hopefully the protection of others)

This detailed information was forwarded to the Senate Arms Service Committee as well as to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee by Senator Hart. Copies of operational maps as well as audio tapes of the operation while in progress, were also sent to the CIA contacts div, Denver, Colorado to a "Paul Lee" P.O. drop Box Lowery Air Force base Denver, as well as to Senator Hart.. 1983. The CIA became very upset as well as the NSC staff at the White House.

The Contra operations and the activities at the 'John Hull ranch' as well as operations concerning the secret airbase being built at Santa Elena CR, had not been exposed at the time of these series of meetings with Senator Hart and the Senate staff in Washington DC. The Husenfus affair had not happen during this time frame.

(reference Senator John Kerry before his committee was formed, of which I later testified twice in secret session before that committee..( once before 1990 and again in August of 1990 and later in May of 1991). reference staffers Dick Mc Call and John Winer, Senator Kerry's staff. These meeting were, "classified top secret; committee sensitive". Leslie Cockburn in 1987 in her book "Out of Control" made mention of the secret airbase at Santa Elena as well as a CBS program produce by Cockburn and Ty West, 1986-87. That information came from me as I was trying at the time to bring these activities to public attention solely for my protection in case I got caught in a DEA investigation)

A book could be written about Whale Watch and all the complicated details of that operation. It was far reaching and very deadly.

At one point, while in a UC mode, we were using the drug cartels landing strips with their OK, Cocaine was being loaded on the south end of the runway by them, while we were unloading guns and ammo for the contra on the north end. We had no problem's with the drug runners, or the cartels. We documented these landing strips and documented their flyways into the United States as an UC coded operation hence 'Whale Watch" and "Watch Tower" and others. All those activities were being logged by sanctioned operatives and UC personal and reported back to federal authorities at the time the operations were ongoing.

These agencies at the time DEA, CIA, and DoJ as well as military secret operations conducted by pentagon personal were in a turf war over funding and the DEA wanted bust to inhance their favor of getting more funding to fight the drug war... politics had replaced the real war on Regan's drug war

For the sake of time I will let this digest. Some of the people you mentioned were friends of mine including KiKi Camarena who I had also been in contact through Mexico DEA. (reference the Susan Baldwin DEA secret report concerning the Quenterio ranch near Vera Cruz Mexico forum in the toshplumlee.info website. (which by the way is not my website)

. One of the last statements Ki KI made before he and his pilot Alvarez were kidnapped, tortured and murdered was "... does someone have to get killed down here before someone in DC will listen.?..". It was the same with Scott Wheeler who was associated with Watch Tower in a UC capacity, before he was beheaded on a cartel drug strip in southern CR. He had reported almost the same information to the authorities through proper channels but to no avail.

I could be more detailed but it would go into hundreds of pages about those past Central America operations associated before and after Contra activities.

As to the ones you mentioned... yes I know them and they know of me... thats all I can say at this time... Tosh
In the recent past when I went looking for info on Operation Whale Watch I could find very little. It must be out there somewhere. Do you have any other information about Op Whale watch?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
The last I heard, which was some years ago, the details of 'Whale Watch', were still Classified. I tried to get it released via Senator Kerry and Ex Senator Gary Hart. That effort was blocked by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.... something to the effect; "... the nature of the operation and the 'on going investigations we are unable to provide any information on..."

Also I got warned at the time of the article I Ran Drugs for Uncle Sam, in 1990, after publishing the map which included information about Whale Watch and other OPs, that I had released Classified information and would be hearing from the DoJ. I never heard from them. At the time nobody wanted to publish any information concerning Whale Watch or any other information about drug running and the contra re supply network... it was like it never happened.. it was only a few years later that information began to surface about those early operations involving drug and gun running down south.

A few details about Whale Watch did surface during one of the trials involving Berry Seal, but it was quickly stoped my the AG and the Judge hearing the case, but I do not know how to find those references.
Tosh Plumlee Wrote: At the time nobody wanted to publish any information concerning Whale Watch or any other information about drug running and the contra re supply network... it was like it never happened..

A few details about Whale Watch did surface during one of the trials involving Berry Seal, but it was quickly stoped my the AG and the Judge hearing the case, but I do not know how to find those references.
Yes. The couple of bits of a reference I got to it was in looking at some of the Barry Seal stuff.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London shoot-out: Inside the CIA's secret war plans against WikiLeaks Magda Hassan 5 2,897 30-09-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Intelligence agency's gun running operations. Tobias Zackrisson 3 28,794 15-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Secret Policing dribbles Michael Barwell 18 19,076 19-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Murdered Cambridge student 'was killed by Egyptian secret services' Danny Jarman 2 6,086 11-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  A Secret "Black Site" Revealed In Chicago Lauren Johnson 4 4,299 26-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Secret flight linking Israel to the UAE reveals 'open secret' of collaboration Magda Hassan 0 3,200 23-12-2014, 03:58 PM
  John le Carre on the threat posed by secret services David Guyatt 8 8,075 05-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US had a secret surveillance group in Oslo Christer Forslund 11 7,635 16-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Probe of silencers leads to web of Pentagon secrets Tracy Riddle 3 3,377 15-10-2014, 03:35 AM
  Gitmo murder cover up - secret CIA "dry-boarding" torture the cause David Guyatt 0 2,370 11-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt