Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen to this! Excellent! Lawful Rebellion. Privatized government. Corporate government.
Based on the UK situation but many parallels to others. Extremely interesting and well worth a listen. Make a cuppa and settle in for half an hour. I know nothing about this guy or the organisation but it sounds great and worthy of further exploration.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/608.html

The speaker is John Harris.

The event is "Lawful Rebellion Conference" held in England in January 2009.

Who is actually ruling us? How are they ruling us? And under what law?

Do you ever get the feeling that the government is being run for someone else's benefit and not for the benefit of the governed?

You may be right.

Study the language they use. It reveals a lot.

http://www.tpuc.org/
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Based on the UK situation but many parallels to others. Extremely interesting and well worth a listen. Make a cuppa and settle in for half an hour. I know nothing about this guy or the organisation but it sounds great and worthy of further exploration.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/608.html

The speaker is John Harris.

The event is "Lawful Rebellion Conference" held in England in January 2009.

Who is actually ruling us? How are they ruling us? And under what law?

Do you ever get the feeling that the government is being run for someone else's benefit and not for the benefit of the governed?

You may be right.

Study the language they use. It reveals a lot.

http://www.tpuc.org/

The last president to govern for the benefit of the people was Kennedy. This is why he was terminated with extreme prejudice.

I'll make a cuppa and have a listen.
Interesting that you should post this link David.
http://www.london-footprints.co.uk/artliverycos.htm
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
It is a most interesting and intriguing presentation. I had looked into some of this before, albeit briefly, but seeing is believing.

"Members of Parliament" is a registered for profit company as evidence by the Dun & Bradstreet entry shown in the presentation. Gordon Brown MP, is a registered trading company. The Labour Party, also trading as Alistair Darling, MP (the Chancellor of the Exchequer) is a for profit trading company. Ditto David Cameron. Every court and police force in the country is a registered for profit trading company. All are listed on Dun & Bradstreet.

It's simply mind-blowing.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Quote:It's simply mind-blowing.
That was my reaction also David. Incredible! I would love to know if it is the same situation here and I suspect it is. I will have to investigate further.

I think I recognised one of the other speakers, Brian Gerrish?, (at side of stage, he doesn't speak in this video) at that conference as being someone who has spoken out against 'Common Purpose' which seems to be a group with a very hidden agenda.

This is definitely worth further investigation.

[Image: mojlargefull.JPG][Image: mojcdmc.JPG]
[Image: mojmmc%281%29.jpg]

Three facts stood out for me. 1) there was a County Court Judgement registered against this business last year and, 2) there is no parent company and finally, the MoJ also trades as Central Devon Magistrates Court.

Why the latter I wonder?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
I would be most interested to know more about the county court judgement against the business also. Who instigated it and what for.

Yes, not having a parent company is an interesting point.

As for your last point David I think you will find that the B & D company search for the MoJ will bring up all the court houses individually as the MoJ trades as all of them at their respective addresses. MoJ being General HQ so to speak.

I'd love to know who Lord Falconer is when he is at home.

Also is the military set up along similar lines? The police certainly are according to the video.

Edit: Pardon me, I see your point about the MoJ trading as the Central Devon Magistrates Court.

Lord Falconer is Blair's chum:

http://www.biographybase.com/biography/F..._Lord.html

Quote:
Lord Falconer Biography
Charles Leslie Falconer, Baron Falconer of Thoroton (born November 19, 1951) is a British lawyer and Labour Party politician. In June 2003 he became the first Secretary of State for Constitutional Affairs and (probably the last) Lord Chancellor.

Educated at Trinity College, Glenalmond, and Queens’ College, Cambridge, Charlie Falconer became a flatmate of Tony Blair when they were both young barristers in London in the early 1970s. They had first met as pupils at rival schools in the 1960s. While Blair went into politics, Falconer concentrated on his legal career, becoming a Queen's Counsel in 1991.

In May 1997 Blair became Prime Minister and Falconer was made a life peer and joined the government as Solicitor General. In 1998 he became Minister of State at the Cabinet Office, taking over responsibility for the Millennium Dome after the resignation of Peter Mandelson. He was heavily criticised for the failure of the Dome to attract an audience, but resisted calls for his resignation.

He joined the Department for Transport, Local Government and the Regions as Minister for Housing, Planning and Regeneration after the 2001 election and moved on to the Home Office in 2002. At the Home Office he was responsible for criminal justice, sentencing and law reform, and annoyed some of his fellow lawyers by suggesting that their fees were too high.

In 2003 he joined the Cabinet as the first Constitutional Affairs Secretary. The post took over many of the responsibilites of the Lord Chancellor, the Welsh Secretary and the Scottish Secretary. Falconer remained Lord Chancellor while the process to abolish the office was started, but announced his intention not to use the Lord Chancellor's power to sit as a judge. He has also stopped wearing the traditional robe and wig of office. The replacement of Derry Irvine, Blair's mentor, with Charlie Falconer, one of his best friends, gave Blair's opponents a further opportunity to criticise the role of "Tony's cronies" in the government.

On the military side, I imagine (but do not know) that the Ministry of Defence (once more honestly known as the "Ministry of War" before Orwellian newspeak arrived) is, it self, a trading company. Especially when the UK was (or still is?) the 4th largest arms exporter in the world.
More on this subject below. I am truly intrigued to discover how this works out in the fullness of time. Only a case brought under law would demonstrate whether what this guy says and believes to be the case is actually the case.

http://www.tpuc.org/content/interview-ri...ble-operat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tufts Professor: Voting Makes No Difference To Permanent Government Albert Doyle 3 6,528 14-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Vote All You Want: The Secret Government Won't Change David Guyatt 1 5,247 30-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Corporate control over politics in pictures! Magda Hassan 2 4,146 30-11-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Vote all you want - the secret government won't change David Guyatt 1 3,679 22-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Czech Police Break Own Rules & The Law - And The Government So Far Cares Not. Peter Lemkin 0 2,493 07-03-2014, 09:35 AM
  Italians call for rebellion David Guyatt 0 2,279 14-12-2013, 09:56 AM
  The core internet institutions abandon the us government Magda Hassan 1 2,153 12-10-2013, 12:32 PM
  Government accountability (in your dreams) for torture Magda Hassan 1 2,232 01-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  An interesting look at if Government of any kind - and our own - are legitimate authority. Peter Lemkin 0 2,151 21-07-2013, 09:26 AM
  Another Phony Jobs Report From A Government That Lies About Everything Magda Hassan 4 3,822 10-06-2013, 09:21 AM