Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Nemstov killed one day before his political rally
I'm putting this in Black Ops just because I didn't put it the US/NATO War on Russia.

Quote:Opposition politician Boris Nemtsov killed in the center of Moscow

Published time: February 27, 2015 21:46Get short URL

[Image: nemtsov.si.jpg]Boris Nemtsov (RIA Novosti / Ruslan Krivobok)

Famous Russian politician Boris Nemtsov has been shot dead in the center of Moscow, according to Tass news agency."Boris Nemtsov was shot four times in the center of Moscow at Vasilyevsky spusk. Investigation team is working at the scene," Tass reports siting police sources.A law enforcement source told Interfax news agency that a white vehicle approached Nemtsov, fired the shots, and rushed awayNemtsov's colleague has confirmed his death."Unfortunately, I'm currently looking at the body of Nemtsov on the Zamoskvoretskiy bridge [nearVasilyevsky spusk]," a fellow member of his RPR-Parnas party, Ilya Yashin, confirmed to RIA Novosti. "I see the body, and a lot of police."

EDIT: changed title from "few day" to "one day"
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
The murder of this chap Nematode just goes to confirm - there's nothing more disposable to the CIA than a CIA asset
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Paul Rigby Wrote:The murder of this chap Nematode just goes to confirm - there's nothing more disposable to the CIA than a CIA asset

First thing I thought of too Paul. Far more dangerous than being an enemy.

Wheel out the NED troops in their coloured tshits shouting "Je suis Boris"
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
from Fort Russ

Quote:Investigators are considering a personal motive scenario of the killing, as well as an contract killing by the Ukrainian sponsors of Nemtsov.

Izvestia reports that the investigators are considering several possible scenarios of Nemtsov's murder. They are not excluding the possibility he was killed for ordinary personal reasons.

"The young woman who was with Nemtsov at the moment of his murder is a citizen of Ukraine. We have established that she recently flew from Moscow to Switzerland to have an abortion. The investigators are trying to establish whether Nemtsov was her only partner, and we are not excluding the possibility there was a personal conflict over her," notes a highly placed law enforcement source.

Nemtsov himself went to Ukraine on many occasions and had many contacts with the representatives of the local political and business elites, which represent the "party of war."

"They could have given him means to destabilize the situation in Russia. They could have well expected him to use the money to create a schism within the Russian society. However, there was no schism, rather the oppositethere was a consolidation. Once they realized there was no result the sponsors decided to get rid of the politician who could not carry out his task," the same source describes the second scenario.

The third scenario also has political character.

"This could have been a contract killing whose objective was to strike a blow against the government through a provocation. Both internal and external adversaries may have chosen their "victim" to destabilize the situation in Russia. Nevertheless, one must express surprise at the choice of the target. Given the record-high popularity of the current government, Nemtsov was little more than an average person who played a minimal role in society," states the law enforcement source.

Those and other scenarios will be thoroughly investigated by the law enforcement.

As a reminder, Nemtsov was killed on Friday night in the center of Moscow on the Bolshoy Moskvoretskiy bridge.

According to preliminary information, the killer fired at least seven times at Nemtsov, hitting him in the back, then left the scene. Nemtsov died on the scene. The young woman who was with him was not injured.

J.Hawk's Comment: I suppose the fourth scenario would be that the Russian government had him killed, but that one is the least plausible of all. This is simply not how politics are conducted in Russia these days. Of the scenarios above, the personal motive actually sounds the most plausible at the moment. It seems unlikely that Nemtsov could have obtained large sums of money and disposed of them without attracting anyone's notice. Even if he did misuse them, why kill him? He would still be useful to the Ukrainians alive. There's always a possibility Ukraine's "war party" needed a martyr, of course, so their involvement cannot be ruled out entirely.

[Image: 631.m.jpg]

However, in the end, it does not seem coincidental that the young woman in question, a 23-year-old actress-model Anna Duritskaya, a native of Kiev, was with Nemtsov at the moment of his killing. She might have had other lovers; she most likely has relatives. At least one of them might not have been happy with her lifestyle choice. Moreover, a contract killer would have likely a) not needed to fire seven shots and b) would not have left a live witness on the scene.

And in front of the Kremlin?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

From The Saker:

Quote:Boris Nemtsov has been shot dead in Moscow. He was one of the most charismatic leaders of the "liberal" or "democratic" "non-system" opposition in Russia (please understand that in the Russian context "liberal" and "democratic" means pro-US or even CIA-run, while "non-system" means too small to even get a single deputy in the Duma). He was shot just a few days before the announced demonstration of the very same "liberal" or "democratic" "non-system" opposition scheduled for March 1st.
[Image: %D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D0...00x222.jpg]Nemtsov and Yushchenko
As I have already explained many times on this blog, the "liberal" or "democratic" "non-system" opposition in Russia has a popular support somewhere in the range of 5% (max). In other words, it is politically *dead* (for a detailed explanation, please read "From Napoleon to Adolf Hitler to Conchita Wurst"). In the hopes of getting a higher number of people to the streets the "liberal" or "democratic" "non-system"opposition allied itself with the ultra-nationalists (usually useful idiots for the CIA) and the homosexual activists (also useful idiots for the CIA). Apparently, this was not enough.
And now, in *perfect* timing, Nemtsov is murdered.

We all know the reaction of the AngloZionists and their propaganda machine. It will be exactly the same as for MH-17: Putin the Murderer!!! Democracy Shot!! Freedom Killed!! etc. etc. etc. etc.

There is no doubt in my mind at all that either this is a fantastically unlikely but always possible case of really bad luck for Putin and Nemtsov was shot by some nutcase or mugged, or this was a absolutely prototypical western false flag: you take a spent politician who has no credibility left with anyone with an IQ over 70, and you turn him into an instant "martyr for freedom, democracy, human right and civilization".

By the way if, as I believe, this is a false flag, I expect it to be a stunning success in the West and a total flop in Russia: by now, Russians already can smell that kind of setup a mile away and after MH-17 everybody was expecting a false flag. So, if anything, it will only increase the hostility of Russians towards the West and rally them around Putin. In the Empire, however, this will be huge, better thanPolitkovskaya or Litvinenko combined. A "Nemtsov" prize will be created, a Nemtov statue will be place somewhere (in Warsaw?), the US Congress will pass a "Nemtsov law" and the usual combo package of "democratic hagiography" will be whipped-up.

What worries me most is that the Russian security services did not see this one coming and let it happen. This is a major failure for the FSB which will now have a lot at stake to find out who did it. I expect them to find a fall-guy, a patsy, who will have no provable contacts with any western services and who, ideally, might even have some contacts with the Russian services (like Andrei Lugovoi).

As for the "liberal" or "democratic" "non-system" it will probably re-brand the upcoming protests as a "tribute to Nemtsov" thereby getting more people into the streets.

There are folks in Langley tonight who got a promotion.

The Saker

Another scenario is that someone thought Nemtsov was more politically useful as a martyr, than as a spokesman.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:Another scenario is that someone thought Nemtsov was more politically useful as a martyr, than as a spokesman.

I think that's the one going around. He was no threat to Putin or anyone else. He was a nobody, except he was like by the West for obvious reasons.

Cui bono? We'll have to see how big this gets built up by the various groups and people in the US play this up. If you start hearing Putin and thug in the same sentence tomorrow, well ...

Here is an article by a mockingbird Russian "journalist" who writes for the Daily Beast. http://t.co/9XNn49RhOs

Here's the other one claiming that she might have the goods on Putin's invasion of Ukraine: http://t.co/oqMMXCsnXu

The media here are all playing this one for al it's worth. And, naturally, the implication is that Putin is responsible. It's not stated as bare arsed as that but makes use of all that indirect crap. Such arseholes our media today.

But it tells me that the Anglo-Americans are out to get Putin come what may, and if it takes a year to train up Ukrainian forces and rearm them, then that's what it'll take - and then round 2 will begin.

It seems to me to that it may all come down to timing. Will Russia and China be able to have their new alternative to western banking and economy up and functioning, and can Putin ensure that a US inspired "colour revolution" doesn't take place to regime change him, because this is what Uncle and his poodle have planned.

And I find it interesting that Merkel and Hollande are keeping quiet through all this.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
I just turned on the "news", CNN to be exact. Yup. As expected.

David Guyatt Wrote:The media here are all playing this one for al it's worth. And, naturally, the implication is that Putin is responsible. It's not stated as bare arsed as that but makes use of all that indirect crap. Such arseholes our media today.

But it tells me that the Anglo-Americans are out to get Putin come what may, and if it takes a year to train up Ukrainian forces and rearm them, then that's what it'll take - and then round 2 will begin.

It seems to me to that it may all come down to timing. Will Russia and China be able to have their new alternative to western banking and economy up and functioning, and can Putin ensure that a US inspired "colour revolution" doesn't take place to regime change him, because this is what Uncle and his poodle have planned.

And I find it interesting that Merkel and Hollande are keeping quiet through all this.

It's amusing to see the media become engaged in a "conspiracy theory" when it suits the Anglo-American agenda.

Most opinion pieces or articles on websites like the Guardian are usually started with the caveat "I usually have no time for conspiracy theories" or such...

All of a sudden "conspiracy's" are all the rage and it's "obvious" that evil Putin dun it.

::face.palm::

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Murdered Cambridge student 'was killed by Egyptian secret services' Danny Jarman 2 6,133 11-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  The Ebola Outbreak as a Deep Political Event Lauren Johnson 8 6,942 09-10-2014, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Top lawyer says Princess Diana 'was killed after plan to frighten her went wrong' David Guyatt 71 50,419 19-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Undercover soldiers 'killed unarmed civilians in Belfast' Tracy Riddle 0 2,553 23-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  More political 'suicides' in America Adele Edisen 1 3,342 29-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Question: How many unfortunate acts does it take cross over in the deep political? Lauren Johnson 0 2,419 12-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Israeli Killed in Christchurch Earthquake Was Carrying Five Passports Ed Jewett 0 2,790 21-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Pilger, One Of The Best Of The Best Political Analyst/Researchers Outdoes Himself! Peter Lemkin 0 2,520 07-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Ethno-Political Conflict Simulator: Influencing Leaders and Followers Magda Hassan 0 3,393 27-05-2009, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan