Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The CIA and America’s Presidents
Article by John Chuckman on Counterpunch.

A quote:

"One thing is absolutely clear, Kennedy's assassination was about Cuba, and it was conceived out of a simmering conviction that Kennedy literally was not fit to be President. No important person who ever expressed a quiet opinion on the matter including Mrs. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, and some members of the Warren Commission ever believed the fantasy story fashioned by the Warren Commission. Neither did informed observers abroad the Russian and French governments for example later expressed their views as well as a great many ordinary Americans."

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/03/13/t...terrorism/
C (See)

I (Eye)

A (America)

The eye of the pyramid.
Ivan De Mey Wrote:Article by John Chuckman on Counterpunch.

A quote:
"One thing is absolutely clear, Kennedy's assassination was about Cuba, and it was conceived out of a simmering conviction that Kennedy literally was not fit to be President. No important person who ever expressed a quiet opinion on the matter including Mrs. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, and some members of the Warren Commission ever believed the fantasy story fashioned by the Warren Commission. Neither did informed observers abroad the Russian and French governments for example later expressed their views as well as a great many ordinary Americans."

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/03/13/t...terrorism/

Quote:"One thing is absolutely clear, Kennedy's assassination was about Cuba"

Give this man a cigar! :Clap:

:Happyfidel:
Actually I don't fully agree with Chuckman. Blaming only the CIA for the Kennedy assassination is way too simple, and ignores the role of SS and the military. I also don't like him restating the JFK-Mary Meyer-LSD-thing, as if that really happened.
But I think the significance of the article is that it was posted on Counterpunch, where the conspiracy-angle used to be taboo.
Ivan De Mey Wrote:But I think the significance of the article is that it was posted on Counterpunch, where the conspiracy-angle used to be taboo.

I noticed that too.
CIA is like the master organizer for the others with the master motive.

I tend to believe the Janney claim despite the protest of some.
When I say the CIA was involved, I don't mean the entire organization, after all John McCone was JFK's friend, so how could the CIA possibly be involved with Kennedy's assassination?

What your eyes can't see, and what your ears can't hear will be information never obtained.

What I'm saying is there were elements of the CIA that only they knew what was going on, in-fact. I still can't get my father's records released by the CIA after forty years.

I've recently found out that there are eight tapes I'm in the process of tracking down, one of those tapes contained back door drug dealings of Senator George McGovern, and a confession by Frank Strugis regarding the assassination of president Kennedy. I will find these tapes, it may be a few days before I get a hold of them, but nevertheless, I know for a fact they exist.

The CIA will never disclosed any information "in-full" per the 1992 JFK Act. The CIA has no intention of releasing their remaining documents pertaining to Kennedy's assassination, and the CIA will never admit my father stole the only known photographs of the men involved in Kennedy's assassination.

My work is cut out for me, and only the truth will prevail.
"Back door drug dealings of Sen George McGovern". I do not believe this in the least. Can you elaborate Scott?
RFK called McGovern "the most honest man in the US Senate". I worked for his 72 campaign for almost a year, met him twice and I fully agree with RFK.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:"Back door drug dealings of Sen George McGovern". I do not believe this in the least. Can you elaborate Scott?
RFK called McGovern "the most honest man in the US Senate". I worked for his 72 campaign for almost a year, met him twice and I fully agree with RFK.

Dawn

I'm sorry Dawn, but it's true. I suppose that none of us really know what skeletons are held up in our closets? I would elaborate, but I don't want to defeat the purpose, as soon as I get a hold of what I'm looking for the information will be published.
It's important to remember that a large part of the CIA is made up of analysts (like Redford's character in the Condor film), most of whom are decent enough people. Some of them predicted disaster for the US in Vietnam, while others completely missed seeing the coming collapse of the USSR. It's the Covert Ops side of the Agency that is the problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vince Palamara reviews Five Presidents by Clint Hill Jim DiEugenio 2 3,448 20-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Hidden history: How Presidents are compromised Adele Edisen 1 2,451 03-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  How Many Assassination attempts have there been on U.S.Presidents?? Bernice Moore 0 1,914 21-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  of-all-the-us-presidents-to-mythologize-why-pick-jfk ?? Bernice Moore 1 2,173 19-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Why no more presidents like jfk. Bernice Moore 1 2,749 19-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  New York Post; The Making of Three Presidents from the long ago '60s Bernice Moore 0 2,067 13-07-2011, 12:00 AM
  Poll; Kennedy; Reagan 'good presidents'; Bush, Nixon were not..... Bernice Moore 1 2,816 02-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Channel TV documentaries on former presidents Reagan, Kennedy Bernice Moore 0 2,645 28-01-2011, 04:01 AM