Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Wilson's THE SPECTACLE OF THE FALSE FLAG: PARAPOLITICS FROM JFK TO WATERGATE
Australian academic Eric Wilson has published another book on deep politics. His earlier volumes (one a gathering of essays with contributors such as Peter Dale Scott, the other a monograph I haven't come across) are pricy and hard to get. This new volume is cheaper but has also been released for free as a PDF directly on the publisher's website. It's here:

http://www.thoughtcrimespress.org/sites/...23405X.pdf

It looks a mixed back - I could do without the heavy academic prose, but the contents listing is on point and his research is certainly current (he mentions Bill Simpich's recent ebook in the footnotes). Guido Giacomo Preparata does an introduction. I'm going to keep an eye out for Wilson's book on Carl Schmitt. Curious to see what others here think of this one.
I have just started "The Dual State" (which probably is "Wilson's book on Carl Schmitt"), reading Preparata on Moro and the introduction. The book is available via archive.org, and so is "The Government of the Shadows".

Parapolitics as a new academic discipline...

What could possibly go wrong?

But seriously, I very much welcome Wilson's work.

Ralf
Both of these books look very interesting. Thanks, chaps.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Into Wilson's only to the end of the first chapter and already have the hair on my neck standing up. Great work - pushing Peter D. Scott's and Carl Oglesby's work into a higher orbital levels. Forward by Preparata. A must read!

In this book [and one's like it] is where you'll find the solution to Dallas (and all that followed - though 911 - which FAR TOO MANY Dallasphiles ignore at their own peril - and beyond) - not in counting the number of angels that can fit on the head of the magic bullet or on the heads of shooters around the Plaza - and other interesting, but in essence, trivial questions when we know there WAS a CONSPIRACY at the highest levels - and a COVER-UP pre-planned at the HIGHEST LEVELS [that continues to this day; while new such false-flag ops are monthly now].

Real power begins where secrecy begins.'
Hannah Arendt

I have always believed, and argued, that a true
understanding of the Kennedy assassination will
lead not to "a few bad people," but to the
institutional and parapolitical arrangements
which constitute the way we are systematically
governed.'Peter Dale Scott
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White House Call Girl - Real Reason for Watergate Charlie Prima 3 4,170 30-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Charlie Prima
  Watergate Exposed Kenneth Kapel 0 2,574 08-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Kenneth Kapel
  The End Of Literacy & Triumph Of Spectacle [New Rome] Peter Lemkin 0 4,431 06-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Strength of the Pack: Douglass Valentine's new book on the DEA-CIA: Lots of JFK Watergate Stuff Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,417 06-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer