Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRUGS AS WEAPONS AGAINST US, by John Potash
[FONT=&amp] Trine Day recently released an intriguing book by John Potash, author of an earlier work on the FBI and Tupac Shakur. The full title of the new volume is DRUGS AS WEAPONS AGAINST US: THE CIA'S MURDEROUS TARGETING OF SDS, PANTHERS, HENDRIX, LENNON, COBAIN, TUPAC, AND OTHER LEFTISTS. The book's contents page is instructive. The narrative includes MK-Ultra, CIA drug experimentation and much more, and I think will make good reading alongside the 200+ page document posted by David Guyatt a few months back that looked at the history of the US covert drug trade. I haven't checked whether the discussion of Hendrix's death in this book corresponds with the Hendrix murder thesis elsewhere on this site. Here is the Amazon link -

http://www.amazon.com/Drugs-Weapons-Agai...1937584925
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Trine Day's homepage shows a number of new and forthcoming books of interest, including an updated reprint of Henrik Kruger's THE GREAT HEROIN COUP, and another volume by Alex Constantine[/FONT].
Kris at TRine Day is rapidly becoming a major publisher of these types of titles that mainstream publishers point blank refuse to handle.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Every book that I have published by TrineDay is worth every penny.
Those who must silence others for speaking the truth cannot be innocent.
I suspect that microwave and radio-frequency dosimetry is the new big thing.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Finished the book last week. It's exceptional, disturbing, heavily documented, and highly recommended. MK-Ultra, Cointelpro targeting of Black Panther militants, the CIA connections to LSD experimentation, numerous murders, covert drug operations, the targeted destruction of the left, and more. It's one of the major deep political book releases of the year to date.
An updated reprint of "The Great Heroin Coup"? Good news. It would also be nice to have translations of: Frederic Laurent, "L'Orchestre Noir" (updated), Marie-Monique Robin, "Escadrons de la mort, l'ecole francaise", Antonella Beccaria, "l faccendiere: Storia di Elio Ciolini, l'uomo che sapeva tutto." Just saying...
Ralf Anders Wrote:An updated reprint of "The Great Heroin Coup"? Good news. It would also be nice to have translations of: Frederic Laurent, "L'Orchestre Noir" (updated), Marie-Monique Robin, "Escadrons de la mort, l'ecole francaise", Antonella Beccaria, "l faccendiere: Storia di Elio Ciolini, l'uomo che sapeva tutto." Just saying...

Yes! What a good idea Ralf. Google translation has its limitations. I wonder if Trine Day is up for translators? Maybe not being a small outfit. But I hope some one runs with it.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
John Potash interviewed by Sean Stone:

“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
R.K. Locke Wrote:John Potash interviewed by Sean Stone:

Fascinating interview, which has prompted me to order Potash's book.

Below, Dave Emory on Acid Dreams:

[video=youtube_share;oL7BaNob7y8]http://youtu.be/oL7BaNob7y8[/video]
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “The Incubus of Intervention”: Conflicting Indonesia Strategies of John F. Kennedy and Allen Dulles Paul Rigby 1 7,308 20-01-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  OMINOUS POLITICS by John Saloma Anthony Thorne 0 7,183 24-07-2018, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  A Government of Wolves - The Emerging American Police State - John Whitehead Peter Lemkin 3 8,325 22-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Prados' THE FAMILY JEWELS - The CIA, Secrecy and Presidential Power Anthony Thorne 2 4,622 19-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  New Book on John Kennedy Assassination by Bill O'Reilly Adele Edisen 0 2,780 17-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  mark north TX Author Says the Mob Did John F. Kennedy In Bernice Moore 3 5,138 15-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Hitler's Suppressed and Still-Secret Weapons, Science and Technology Ed Jewett 0 3,687 09-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Author John Crawley Announces The Man On The Grassy Knoll Bernice Moore 0 2,817 24-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore