Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have contact info on Fred Landis?
He used to write for Covert Action Information Bulletin and did alot of work on CIA propaganda in Chile and Jamaica.
Im looking for his articles that he did on Anacapa Sciences, a military spy think tank in Santa Barbara that helped trained police agencies in the 70s.
This Fred Landis? I don't have an email for him but if this is his You Tube account there will be a google mail address associated with it which you could use to contact the account holder, hopefully FL.

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
He seems to post a lot on quora.com I'm not sure how recently though but might be a fruitful point to start.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks so much Magda. I did contact him on quora (stuff seems recent)
I will try youtube.

since he published with Don Freed at one point, i might try to contact him too...best, kara