Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Greer stop the car
Some comments for Irish Central. Concise quotes from those in the motorcade.
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/did-iri...87211.html
Ahimsa….may you live in a world of non-forcefulness.
He said "I heard this noise. And I thought that is what it was. And then I heard it again. And I glanced over my shoulder. And I saw Governor Connally like he was starting to fall. Then I realized there was something wrong. I tramped on the accelerator, and at the same time Mr. Kellerman said to me, 'Get out of here fast.' And I cannot remember even the other shots or noises that was. I cannot quite remember any more. I did not see anything happen behind me any more, because I was occupied with getting away."

uh, yeah... not so much...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7029&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7031&stc=1]

Attached Files
.gif   Zapruder gif greer ducking.gif (Size: 2.44 MB / Downloads: 41)
.bmp   Greer keeps looking.bmp (Size: 1.03 MB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   Greer keeps looking.jpg (Size: 356.62 KB / Downloads: 39)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
And again, we see from this clip the impossibly fast head turn by Greer, a sure sign that frames have been removed.

But then, I'm preaching to the choir here with that.
It doesn't matter whether the car stopped or slowed to a near stop. The fact of the matter is Greer went against protocol. He should have begun speeding up after he finished the turn on to Elm. The motorcade was essentially over and standard speed should have been 43 mph. Instead he slowed down after the turn, before the first shot was heard. Something very fishy there IMO. As carefully planned as the assassination was. it is hard to believe that a matter of chance, i.e. Greer's poor performance, would be the reason for it's success. I doubt they left that stone unturned.
Four bodies thrown forward violently (presumably from braking), yet JFK and Jackie do not respond in kind, superhuman head turn speeds . . . such visual fiction created without regarding physics.
Gordon Gray Wrote:It doesn't matter whether the car stopped or slowed to a near stop. The fact of the matter is Greer went against protocol. He should have begun speeding up after he finished the turn on to Elm. The motorcade was essentially over and standard speed should have been 43 mph. Instead he slowed down after the turn, before the first shot was heard. Something very fishy there IMO. As carefully planned as the assassination was. it is hard to believe that a matter of chance, i.e. Greer's poor performance, would be the reason for it's success. I doubt they left that stone unturned.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes. Good. There was enough for me to verify that the man was
hit. So, in the same motion I come right back and grabbed the speaker and said
to the driver, "Let's get out of here; we are hit," and grabbed the mike and I
said, "Lawson, this is Kellerman,"--this is Lawson, who is in the front car. "We
are hit; get us to the hospital immediately." Now, in the seconds that I talked
just now, a flurry of shells come into the car. I then looked back and this time
Mr. Hill, who was riding on the left front bumper of our followup car, was on
the back trunk of that car; the President was sideways down into the back seat

If you look at the gif I posted... Kellerman does nothing of the sort... He is staring into the backseat after the inital shots

He does not get on the radio during the head shot or any other flurry of shots and Hill was no where near on the limo yet... in the FILM.

But by Z375, when the FBI and SS says the final shots were fired, all this was occurring....

In the end, Greer's first responsibility was to get him out of danger, not to decide if what he heard was REALLY a gunshot.

In reality, while at this spot Greer's slowing assisted the shooters, most anywhere along the route the car was moving very slowly and he would make an easy target...
With hundreds of people lining the streets a shooting there would cause them to scatter and make the escape that much easier... except Oswald did not work in a building back there...

It remains my opinion that Zapruder filmed at 48fps, that there was no need to run off 19 feet of film to develop and that developed it held hundreds more frames during those 13 seconds than the 486 we are left with after alteration.

Either that or as Healy suggests, the entire thing is a composite fraud with masks... The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

DJ

(PS - I seem to remember reading that Greer was chosen due to his tendency to hit the brakes during an emergency... but it only sticks in my mind that way...)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A HARVEY and LEE epiphany - stop thinking FORWARD in time, think BACKWARD David Josephs 5 4,912 11-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judge Orders CIA to Stop Abusing Freedom of Information Act [FOIA] Exemption Peter Lemkin 6 5,375 30-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  The driver Greer did not do it. Magda Hassan 26 17,813 07-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Toward a definition: Lbj as jfk hit "mastermind" -- why stop at jfk? Charles Drago 7 6,802 03-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Jack White