Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Collins Piper
The controversial Kennedy Assassination author died in Idaho on June 1st. Whether Piper was correct or not about Israel being the prime sponsor of the assassination his book 'Final Judgment' had some very interesting research that delved into politically incorrect avenues of the conspiracy that were worth reviewing in my opinion. I personally think Piper's tendency as critic of Israel from the American Free Press led him to reach too far and try to blame Israel for initiating the assassination. This was probably incorrect and most likely Israel was brought in by the American-based sponsors as a sympathetic ally and beneficiary. None the less 'Final Judgment' is a good source for the CIA/mob Mediterranean underground that existed at the time of Kennedy's assassination. Piper was 54.
::hush:: ::popcorn::
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:::hush:: ::popcorn::

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
While not involved in the JFK assassination as far as I can tell, the Israeli government has been neck-deep in many covert operations since the 1940s.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2001...319-6906r/

Of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS (Army School of Advanced Military Studies) officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7402&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Voltaire.jpg (Size: 42.13 KB / Downloads: 65)
Why is this thread so silent? Please send me a private message... I think much of what Michael Collins Piper wrote, is obvious...
It's all been discussed before.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Israel had NOTHING to do with the JFK Assassination. I don't know if Piper had his neurons making bad connections or was just anti-Jewish or anti-Israel in a quite illogical form or was spinning knowing disinformation to misdirect attention from the real culprits. As has been pointed out Israel has been involved in all too many covert, black, dirty and false-flag operations and wars, et al. since the end of WW2, but Dallas was NOT one of them. I see not one scintilla of evidence in that direction. It is true that even books with a bad/wrong premise and conclusion can have useful information within - but it takes someone with a strong background in the subject to separate the good from the bad.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter, that's not at all true. If you bothered to read Piper instead of rejecting him offhand you would see that although he may have made an incorrect 'mastermind' accusation about Israel's sponsorship he proved beyond a doubt that Israel had serious connections through CIA liaison to Israel James Jesus Angleton, Meyer Lansky, Tibor Rosenbaum, and the Mediterranean underground network.

Peter, have you even read 'Final Judgment'? It's absolutely false to say there is not one scintilla of evidence. Piper provided 500 pages of DiEugenio-quality reference and evidence. When I asked Jim about it he said the book stank and he threw it in the trash. That's not a very intellectually honest answer seeing how, if you read Piper's deftly researched case, he provides a dense body of fully referenced credible evidence.

The problem is Israel is guarded by a strictly protected bias where anyone who criticizes it is successfully labeled as a Nazi-like crude anti-semite. Piper may have had a bug up his rear for Israel and harbored some anti-Israel biases, but I have never seen anyone ever debunk his actual research.

If you ignore the showdown JFK had with Ben Gurion over nukes and how it led to Ben Gurion's nervous breakdown and subsequent departure from office you are just ignoring plain history. Kennedy's letters to Ben Gurion over the issue are still classified over 50 years later.

I couldn't agree more, Albert. You are one of the brave few. Thanks...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LeMay and Collins on 11/22/63 - two very important but different players Peter Lemkin 1 1,991 12-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,189 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,271 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Skorzeny Papers by Michael LeFlem Jim DiEugenio 4 5,730 22-10-2018, 03:21 AM
  Michael LaFLem on C. D. Jackson biography Jim DiEugenio 1 3,159 13-02-2018, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Michael Baden's Deceptions by Mili Cranor Jim DiEugenio 0 3,930 13-09-2017, 01:51 PM
  Michael Best Archive R.K. Locke 1 2,862 22-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Michael Baden isn't sure about Michael Brown's wounds Tracy Riddle 2 3,351 18-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Michael Piper and Final Judgment Mark Stapleton 912 215,150 25-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  George Michael Evica Documentary: First Look Charles Drago 0 2,029 31-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago