Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Hopsicker on the fatal MENA crash - Did Tom Cruise's helicopter clip doomed Mena plane?
Two killed in a plane crash on the (Barry Seal biopic) MENA shoot, and the victims have intriguing backgrounds. The mainstream press quickly spin the official story of the crash, ignoring witness testimony, just as the film will spin the assassination of Barry Seal. Another top notch article from Hopsicker.

http://www.madcowprod.com/2015/09/14/did...ena-plane/
Anthony Thorne Wrote:Two killed in a plane crash on the (Barry Seal biopic) MENA shoot, and the victims have intriguing backgrounds. The mainstream press quickly spin the official story of the crash, ignoring witness testimony, just as the film will spin the assassination of Barry Seal. Another top notch article from Hopsicker.

http://www.madcowprod.com/2015/09/14/did...ena-plane/

Hmm....now that is one of the weirdest stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot of weird stories.....have to let that one sink in a bit..... ::face.palm::
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Kudos to Dan for getting another important story to the public. By this I mean not simply the curious case of the aircraft deaths, which is very curious, but the fact that the new Barry film is planned to be yet another whitewash of reality. Maybe we the public were only allowed one fairly true story from Hollywood namely, Kill The Messenger, featuring Jeremy Renner, whereas the Barry Seal story apparently has to remain fictional.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Maybe "Mena" is the "Mockingbird" response to "Messenger".

I can't figure out why in the world real spooks would be present on fake movie set. It actually sounds to me more like the chopper is filming some footage of the Aerostar flying over jungle and what not; after all that is on-location for where the cocaine comes from. Studio denying responsibility?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
David Guyatt Wrote:Kudos to Dan for getting another important story to the public. By this I mean not simply the curious case of the aircraft deaths, which is very curious, but the fact that the new Barry film is planned to be yet another whitewash of reality. Maybe we the public were only allowed one fairly true story from Hollywood namely, Kill The Messenger, featuring Jeremy Renner, whereas the Barry Seal story apparently has to remain fictional.

I was suspicious when I first saw this in the newsfeed but as Dan observes getting any real information proved fruitless. Hollywood is lies and coverup. I knew that Mena would be fully vetted by the Clintons and Bushs before it could even be made. Like Zero Dark Thirty, this is one I will probably not see. The CIA poured millions into Zero dark Thirty my husband told me at dinner the other night. I did not have time to check the source as I have been in a long jury trial but when it ends get him to get me the source. It did not surprise me in the least and I bet the same is true of this lying film called "Mena".

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whole TV department critical of Chilean government dies in plane crash. Magda Hassan 3 7,300 19-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Daniel Schorr dead at 93 Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 2,491 23-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Daniel Pipes recommends bombing Iran Carsten Wiethoff 3 3,697 04-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Chris Bowen