Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Assassination Forum Resorts to Open Censorship
Things at The Swamp have gone from bad to worse lately.

A contentious but wildly popular thread about JA's Harvey and Lee
at The Swamp has been shut down by a moderator so that no further
discussion is possible. A Harvey and Lee supporter (not me) has been
publicly rebuked by two moderators for his anti-CIA views. At Greg
Parker's public request, at least one significant and detailed post I have made
in support of John Armstrong's work has been removed, and I suspect others
have been as well. Another
thread I participated in heavily has been banished
to another, less popular area.
I don't see any obviously recent posts by John
Armstrong-supporter David
Josephs (though I hardly did a real search).

The outright openness of the The Swamp's CIA protection racket surprises
even me. Can you imagine having a policy of protecting the CIA in this case?
It sure seems to me that some obvious conclusions can be drawn here!
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Did David J finish his work on the Mexico trip?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Last time I corresponded with DJ (a week or two ago), he was working on the rifle.

Thought his MC posts were done, but I may be wrong.

PS. Another Swamp member there tells me in email that Parker says DJ has
been banned. I doubt it, though I haven't seen any recent posts from
him.

I'm not visiting The Swamp these days.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Why was Dave cut out?

Weird.
I don't know that DJ was cut out, though I haven't seen
any recent posts from him there.

It's just that this VERY experienced member of EF told
me that Greg Parker SAID DJ had been banned.

I'm really very angry at the obvious censorship of EF.
To me, at least, they appear to be in the business of
protecting the CIA!!!

Look at the posts their moderators have made in the
last 24 hours!
HarveyandLee.net

Moderators....

Can I cross-post some EF moderator posts here?
These posts show AMAZING CENSORSHIP...
though these pearls of wisdom surely will soon
vanish from their board. The opportunity is now!

Can I just cross-post words of wisdom from the EF
brass... not the regular folks?

We don't like too much brass, right?
HarveyandLee.net

Jim Hargrove Wrote:Moderators....

Can I cross-post some EF moderator posts here?
These posts show AMAZING CENSORSHIP...
though these pearls of wisdom surely will soon
vanish from their board. The opportunity is now!

Can I just cross-post words of wisdom from the EF
brass... not the regular folks?

We don't like too much brass, right?

Please, folks, the time to act is NOW, while these
posts are still up on EF.

This stuff is worth a little effort!!! Few things
get more obvious than this!!

Jim
HarveyandLee.net

HarveyandLee.net

Whatever happens Jim don't worry. Harvey & Lee is quite safe. Most credible assassination researchers can see the merit in it.

Just like they can see Greg Parker is a lying blowhard.

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 218 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 374 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 309 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 625 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 382 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 723 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,041 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,058 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Online Event at Facebook Scott Kaiser 0 1,916 05-06-2020, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,050 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio