Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris bombings
Early times, but it sounds as if there is a repeat of Charlie Hedbo in Paris tonight.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Horrific scenes. Troubling times.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Just woke to this. Looks appalling.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
David Guyatt Wrote:Early times, but it sounds as if there is a repeat of Charlie Hedbo in Paris tonight.

Much worse. Multiple locations in the center of Paris and an attack outside of Paris (suicide bombing) at the German/Paris soccer game. Hollande has closed the French border.

EDIT: the death toll will be between 150 to 200.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
There is 100 dead just from the Bataclan concert hall.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
The talking heads they drag out of the wood works for these events leave much to be desired. Idiot on Oz tv now saying how France is an expert at counter terrorism since before the Algerian war. Yes, it went so well for them there and Indo China. With that level of expertise they'll probably fuck this up too.

Magda Hassan Wrote:The talking heads they drag out of the wood works for these events leave much to be desired. Idiot on Oz tv now saying how France is an expert at counter terrorism since before the Algerian war. Yes, it went so well for them there and Indo China. With that level of expertise they'll probably fuck this up too.

Two things in terms of legend creation:

1) ISIS has learned a lot from Hebdo. They've paid attention to Snowden.

2) This is the worse crisis in Europe since WWII.

3) I wonder if we should link this to the strange bombing against Medicins sans Frontiers. France seems to be the punching bag for Gladio B.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:3) I wonder if we should link this to the strange bombing against Medicins sans Frontiers. France seems to be the punching bag for Gladio B.

Yes. How much support is MSF getting from the French government though? I didn't see too much love there and no threats of forcing accountability. At least in public.

Lebanon was hit recently too. Funny how they leave Israel alone, ain't it? People need to ask themselves, how do "Islamic terrorist" groups benefit from carrying out such attacks? Do they gain territory, or money, or win over hearts and minds? No. The only converts they attract are mostly mentally disturbed young people who aren't much use except as cannon fodder.

There is no strategic goal beyond this nebulous idea of "setting up a Caliphate," which can't possibly happen if they are pissing off every industrialized country into coming together to bomb them.

Who benefits?
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Lebanon was hit recently too.

I'd quite forgotten this but it was a huge bombing, yes.

Tracy Riddle Wrote:Funny how they leave Israel alone, ain't it?

Yes, indeed. The elephant in the room...

Tracy Riddle Wrote:Who benefits?

Fascists and arms dealers from all 'sides'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luxembourg trial into 1980s terror bombings reveals involvement of German police, intelligence agent Magda Hassan 11 7,790 15-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  London Bombings - Hanky Panky - By Eyewitness & Victim Peter Lemkin 0 3,458 18-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Who really bombed Paris? Jan Klimkowski 0 10,981 27-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski