Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Postal Money Orders... circa 1950 to 1963
This is background information for an upcoming new writeup by John Armstrong on the rifle that allegedly killed JFK, which should be completed and online in a few weeks.

HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Mr. Hargrove,

You have taken my unique research specifics, in some excerpts
almost word for word, not only without attribution, but deliberately
associated it with John Armstrong.

Please take down your link to your web page displaying my unattributed original research details here and on the Education Forum, and remove every detail of my original research, and images I am the original presenter of, from your web pages.

For comparison:

http://jfk.education/node/11 and http://jfk.education/node/13
Late 1950's - early 1960's automated check processing innovation.:
http://jfk.education/node/12

Throughout this process, from about November 1, 2015, this research has been collaborative, co-operative, and presented in a team like spirit, your new presentation being a disturbing exception.....

Quote:http://jfk.education/node/11Sorry Brian, Jean, and DVP, Banks Did Not Key-Punch 1963 P.O. Money Orders

Submitted by Admin on Tue, 11/10/2015 - 06:47
Updated November 19, 2015:
https://www.computer.org/csdl/proceeding...680479.pdf
(Lance Payette brought this to my attention, today. "File Locator Numbers - See Explanation, belowSmile
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1...4873&hl=en
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7904&stc=1]

Shortly after my November 10, initial presentation of my original research, google.com news archive dropped access to Palm Beach Post articles, of which the one I presented an image of, was one.:
https://sites.google.com/site/palmbeachc...newspapers vs.
https://news.google.com/newspapers#P

It seems this change by google.com left you no alternative than to include the article image file from my presentation (just one small example) , cropped by you, but with my unique red highlighting visible.:
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7905&stc=1]

When I originally presented this research on this forum, David Joseph reacted by launching a competing thread, directed at David Von Pein
who merely recounted, with attribution, the original research of Lance
Payette and myself.
presenting obsolete information which you enthusiastically posted in.:
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...o3_loShe78

I do not see how your efforts conform to presentation of the most accurate information as soon as possible because I understand no higher priority than promptly attempting to present the most accurate and A.S.A.P. components, and always in good faith, giving credit where credit is due.

Attached Files
.jpg   POkeypunchedNotBank.jpg (Size: 147.6 KB / Downloads: 109)
.jpg   HargroveStyle.jpg (Size: 45.23 KB / Downloads: 111)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Tom,

At your request, I have hidden the directory containing John's new write-up on the Harvey and Lee website until he has a chance to respond to your accusations. (It may take several weeks for him to get to this.)

I seriously doubt there is a real copyright issue here, however. Are you claiming ownership of the Palm Beach Post?
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Without weighing in on any legal merits of anybody's position (not that I'm qualified to do so anyhow), it seems to me that it would be polite to properly attribute materials from other researchers.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
That's a good point.

So just tell John to properly attribute it.
This latest overview raises interesting questions about what rifle they intended to set Oswald up with for the Walker shooting?
Tom Scully Wrote:Mr. Hargrove,

To Tom Scully,

I've checked your links and haven't found "almost word for word" copies of your research in John Armstrong's "Postal Money Orders" article that I hid for a week at your request.

Please copy and post in this thread Mr. Armstrong's words that you found so offensive. I plan to unhide Mr. Armstrong's article eventually if you don't respond ....

Jim
HarveyandLee.net

Second Request To Tom Scully....

I've checked your links and haven't found "almost word for word" copies of your research in John Armstrong's "Postal Money Orders" article that I hid for a week at your request.

Please copy and post in this thread Mr. Armstrong's words that you found so offensive. I plan to unhide Mr. Armstrong's article eventually if you don't respond ....

Jim
HarveyandLee.net

Tom Scully Wrote:Mr. Hargrove,

For the third time....

To Tom Scully,

I've checked your links and haven't found "almost word for word" copies of your research in John Armstrong's "Postal Money Orders" article that I hid for more than a week at your request.

Do you need me to unhide the web page now so you can quote the words that offended you so terribly?

Jim
HarveyandLee.net

For the Fourth Time, Tom Scully,

I've checked your links and haven't found "almost word for word" copies of your research in John Armstrong's "Postal Money Orders" article that I hid for more than two weeks at your request. I have found all sorts of copies of Mr. Armstrong's words at your links that I know you don't have permission to re-post.

Please copy and post in this thread Mr. Armstrong's words that you found so offensive. I plan to unhide Mr. Armstrong's article within days if you don't respond ....

Do you need me to unhide the web page now so you can quote the words that offended you so terribly?

It's time to respond, Mr. Scully....

Jim
HarveyandLee.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hemming: I Was Approached by Right Wingers to Kill JFK for Money Gil Jesus 0 556 27-12-2022, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,049 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Linnie Mae Randle: Lee and Marina in Irving, Summer 1963 - when they were in New Orleans David Josephs 1 3,762 30-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Richard Starnes' "Where Violence Rings," NYWT&S, 26 Nov 1963, p.23 Paul Rigby 11 11,943 30-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Lienvoy (phone tap on cuban/soviet emb/cons) only 2 leads from sept 1963 David Josephs 3 3,960 23-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  9 pages of the CIA denying Herbert Walker Bush was CIA in 1963 David Josephs 0 2,816 13-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,093 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Rachel Maddow, JFK, and Easy Money Jim DiEugenio 9 11,240 04-11-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Robert Redford and a memory from 1963 Anthony Thorne 1 4,356 27-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Frank Sturgis in Dallas prior to November 22, 1963. Scott Kaiser 8 6,159 08-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser