Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentary: The Clinton Chronicles
This video is worth watching and is now appearing as an anti-Hillary tactic along the lines of if you liked Bill you're really going to love Hillary.

My suspicion is that this film although being largely true is in fact disinfo. Here's why. BC was most likely recruited be the CIA when he was still in college like many promising persons. As an asset, not an employee, he received a clear path to the governorship of Arkansas. While the film refers to money laundering and drug smuggling through the Mena connection. But as documented by Terry Reed in his book Comprimised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA, the CIA was running the show at the behest of Bill Clinton. The point of the documentary is to paint a picture of Clinton as power-mad womanizer. But in leaving out his CIA connection, we are left with the smallest part of the story.

Reed also claims he was at a meeting where Clinton was assured he was the CIA's guy to become president. My conjecture is that Clinton's role was to play the part of a corrupt womanizer conveniently placed to be the Republican Party's punching bag. He would be used to swing centrist voters to vote for George W. Bush, also pre-selected to be president. It almost didn't work, until the Supreme Court decided the election.

This video is well worth watching. Just keep in mind it was used to demonize Clinton while keeping the CIA and the Iran-Contra connection quiet. And if you think Hillary should not be president based on this film, you are getting the point. She was and still is part of the whole charade.

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
I remember in the 90s how the Mena drug story would pop up occasionally in the right-wing media, but it didn't get very far because they soon figured out that it tied in with Oliver North, the Bushes and Iran-Contra, and they certainly didn't want to go there!
I should re-read Compromised at some point. I actually found it in a local book store while there looking for something else. In 1998. I could not put it down.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:I remember in the 90s how the Mena drug story would pop up occasionally in the right-wing media, but it didn't get very far because they soon figured out that it tied in with Oliver North, the Bushes and Iran-Contra, and they certainly didn't want to go there!

And the part of the story that had legs was the endless Clinton scandal stories involving sex. That to me is the tipoff.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MLK/FBI documentary Jim DiEugenio 0 1,477 08-02-2021, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  RFK: Bloodline Assassins - 2013 Documentary by Mark Howitt Adele Edisen 6 7,241 03-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  Robert F. Kennedy’s family shares secrets in Sundance Film Festival documentary Bernice Moore 0 2,720 20-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Where to buy the very good 1992 British documentary on the assassination of RFK Paul Rigby 13 14,598 06-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby