Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Commission Executive Session of 22 Jan 1964
Here, courtesy of the Mary Ferrell website, is a link regarding an emergency executive session called by the Warren Commission to deal with an explosive revelation that Lee Harvey Oswald, the wrongfully accused in this case, was in fact an informant for the FBI since 1962 ---->
MaryFerrell.org Just like Allen Welsh Dulles to want to hide the truth from the general public.

The research community owes a debt of eternal gratitude to the late Harold Weisberg (RIP), author of Whitewash: The Report On The
Warren Report, for securing the above information and making it available for public consumption. Amazing--in the land of the free-- that he had to bring a lawsuit just to gain access to this material.
I just love the part where Dulles suggests they destroy the transcripts of that meeting!.....::rofl:: Getting too close to things related to Oswald and 'another' intelligence agency....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
What's curious about this transcript, though, is that Robert Tanenbaum told the ARRB he had read it while serving in the HSCA, and that the men discussed not only FBI employment by Oswald, but CIA as well.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Jim Hargrove Wrote:What's curious about this transcript, though, is that Robert Tanenbaum told the ARRB he had read it while serving in the HSCA, and that the men discussed not only FBI employment by Oswald, but CIA as well.

Well, if that is so, then Dulles got his wish partly fulfilled....or he (or one of his ilk) made sure it 'happened' somewhere along the line.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I just love the part where Dulles suggests they destroy the transcripts of that meeting!.....::rofl:: Getting too close to things related to Oswald and 'another' intelligence agency....

Well said, Mr. Lemkin, no great surprise, considering the source.
Upon re-reading the following letter, I noted this sentence, quote, We do have a dirty rumor that is very bad for the Commission, the problem and it is very damaging to the agencies that are involved in it..."

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7952&stc=1]
*Source: Imperiousdigest.com

How right you are sir. Not just agency, but agencies. Cheers!

Attached Files
.jpg   yrankin_enlarged1.jpg (Size: 264.78 KB / Downloads: 49)
''A Dirty Little Rumor'' - Great title for a book on The Commission and Dulles........ Good catch that they used agencieS in the plural...as the current transcript only mentions the FBI...so likely the original discussion did contain also talk of CIA. But, hey, Dulles knew that before 11/22/63. Oh, the long list of crimes that Dulles should have been charged with!! If any of the lawyers here would like to make a list, go right ahead..... but off the top of my head these certainly should include: conspiracy to murder, obstruction of justice, sedition, treason, destruction of evidence, perjury, withholding evidence, conspiracy to cover-up a murder, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and no doubt twenty other charges....... He is not the only one, of course, but one of the more obvious ones. Certainly the death penalty would have been too good for him and the others who plotted this and covered it up. In the end, it was only the innocent who died: JFK, LHO, America.
If the thought censors did remove CIA ruminations from the secret transcript, the plot must have been complete before 1965, when Gerald Ford published Portrait of the Assassin. Although it was deservedly ignored by most researchers, the first few pages of the otherwise horrible book were surely some sort of limited hangout:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7954&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7955&stc=1]

Although Ford (the book was really largely written by campaign aide John Stiles) indicated Hoover denied the charge, no real attempt is made in the rest of the book to debunk the accusation. Ford does indicate that poor Marguerite felt her "son" was an agent of State or CIA... although that public accusation was, John Armstrong believes, an attempt to round up and deal with Intel insiders who knew of Oswald's status.

Hoover's emphatic denials, of course, are well known (and expected)....

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7956&stc=1]
Although the start date of Oswald's FBI employment is given as Sept. 1962, my bet is that it was really somewhat later. When Oswald begins his FPCC charade near Clay Shaw's Trade Mart in New Orleans in the summer of 1963, that may well been the opening scene in the plot to assassinate JFK. Strikes me that it is entirely possible that right around that time, CIA people around Clay Shaw handed over our boy to FBI people around Guy Banister (former Chicago Bureau Chief) in an attempt to link the future patsy to Hoover and thus put the FBI into total cover-up mode.

Attached Files
.jpg   Portrait_Assassin_1_small.jpg (Size: 148.06 KB / Downloads: 44)
.jpg   Portrait_Assassin_2._small.jpg (Size: 156.72 KB / Downloads: 44)
.jpg   Hoover_Denies_small.jpg (Size: 58.96 KB / Downloads: 44)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Enough pay at the time for Oswald to not really show too much interest in job duties and be able to go to the Alba garage and hang out etc.
Years ago I had a letter to the Ed. published in the Austin American Statesman. Thankfully I did not put "Attorney" before my name as it was responded to by none other than former AG Carr himself. He negatively compared me to the "fraudulent Oliver Stone" which of course was an enormous (and undeserved) compliment. I had all I could do to restrain myself from dialing 4-11 and calling him.

Years ago I read a funny story about this book. Someone had purchased a copy at a garage sale and it was signed by Ford. He had written "Best personal regards" but he had misspelled "personal". ::dancing guy::

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Years ago I had a letter to the Ed. published in the Austin American Statesman. Thankfully I did not put "Attorney" before my name as it was responded to by none other than former AG Carr himself. He negatively compared me to the "fraudulent Oliver Stone" which of course was an enormous (and undeserved) compliment. I had all I could do to restrain myself from dialing 4-11 and calling him.

Years ago I read a funny story about this book. Someone had purchased a copy at a garage sale and it was signed by Ford. He had written "Best personal regards" but he had misspelled "personal". ::dancing guy::

Dawn

Laugh! My copy of the book has "Warmest personal regards" written in blue ink on the first page, and it is signed "Gerald R. Ford." The word "personal" appears to be spelled properly.
HarveyandLee.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witnesses who were never called before the Warren Commission Gil Jesus 2 1,790 02-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  CBS and their 1964 Cover UP Jim DiEugenio 3 3,247 28-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Mystery Of Allen Dulles' Appointment To The Warren Commission James Lewis 3 3,419 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  The Warren Commission and Mexico City Jim DiEugenio 0 2,943 27-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Former Warren Commission counsel Sam Stern Scott Kaiser 2 3,248 02-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gibson's Milestone Article on the Creation of the Warren Commission Jim DiEugenio 4 4,313 02-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Warren Hinckle and the Glory that was Ramparts Jim DiEugenio 30 12,935 18-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Dick Cheney and Gerald Ford removed assassination plots from the Rockefeller Commission Report Anthony Thorne 5 4,758 02-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,035 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The 2015 Hollywood mediation of Executive Action (1973) in the new movie Trumbo Nathaniel Heidenheimer 2 3,232 08-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer