Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes or No?
This post isn't necessarily about whether or not the wrongfully accused indeed tried to make a late night phone call to a mysterious gentleman named John David Hurt in Raleigh, North Carolina the day before he was gunned down in the DPD basement.

However, an in depth article covering this mysterious phone call and the curious circumstances around it can be read here --à http://www.groverproctor.us/jfk/jfk80.html

Now with that storyline in mind, what I'm wondering is, Is there a possible connection/resemblance between Mr. Hurt, who appears in two pictures below…

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8140&stc=1]
*Photo credit Dr. Grover Proctor (wife Billie and John D. Hurt, circa 1940's)

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8141&stc=1]
*Credit once again Dr. Proctor (John D. Hurt in his military counterintelligence uniform WWII)

And this individual in the following Dallas Cinema Associates (DCA) video appearing between the 6:156:18 mark, crossing the street at the corner of Houston & Elm after less than 1/2 a minute ago stationed atop the entrance landing on the left side of the TSBD front doors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMtbnBxIYU

I know Mr. Hurt denied knowing the wrongfully accused, but then again spymaster E. Howard Hunt adamantly denied for years being anywhere near Texas let alone Dallas and Dealey Plaza on Friday, November 22, 1963...of course, Mr. Hunt--like so many others in this case--outright lied (Sound familiar, Mr. Frazier (Buell Wesley), if you are reading along somehow, lies, lies, lies...there's got to be a better way, do the right thing, Mr. Frazier, come clean).

For such an open and shut case against an innocent victim of foul play, there is such a common theme of outright lies, Why?... bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

Attached Files
.jpg   BillieAndJohnDavidHurtcourtesyofDr. Grover B. Proctor, Jr..jpg (Size: 35.32 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   JohnDavidHurt-2Dr. Grover B. Proctor, Jr..jpg (Size: 35.34 KB / Downloads: 35)
Never seen, or at least noticed, plainclothes man perched high on convertible back seat with a pistol drawn and pointed forward (short clip begins 4:37). Which motorcade car was that?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Afternoon, Mr. Phipps, will try to catch a glimpse of your noted observation.

For those that are interested, our man John Hurt seems to be a rather interesting character to say the least. Some exemplary research has been conducted upon him and his intelligence career by researchers Mr. Root (Jim) and Mr. Howard (Robert) over on the EF site. Well done gentlemen. I'll try to secure a couple of bookmarks next time I venture in to share some of their noted discoveries here. One disconcerting piece of info culled by their research connects Mr. Hurt to a member of the Warren Commission, John Jay McCloy, with them having a relationship as far back as WWII, where curiously enough, according to Mr. Root, Mr. Hurt's intelligence work is classified from that period to this very day.

When investigators with the House Select Committee on Assassinations caught up with Mr. Hurt in April 1977, they noted his small stature. Sadly, he was also suffering from a severe medical condition where most of his fingers had been amputated. His wife, Billie Greer Hurt, mentioned to the HSCA investigators that her husband had been out of town in late Fall 1963, working as a "detective" in "southern Florida" before visiting with friends out in Missouri for a spell.

Again, I'll try to retrace my steps later today to share links to Mr. Root and Mr. Howard's fine research surrounding John Hurt. Will also try to determine if his wife, Billie Greer Hurt, is in anyway related to presidential limousine driver William Robert "Bill" Greer (small world they say); and, of course, given the findings of the HSCA's confirmation that John Hurt is quote, "a rather small man" as is the figure crossing Elm Street in the Dallas Cinema Associates (DCA) film, I'll conduct a closer examination in their similarities/physical resemblance (won't be the first time someone lied about not being in Dealey Plaza on the afternoon of the assassination).

*"southern Florida" = JM/WAVE?

Monday, March 7, 2016...

This Forum's very own Mr. Roberdeau (Don) shared this rather intriguing article ----> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....opic=19683

note what Mr. Marchetti (Victor), a 14yr veteran w/the "Company", and Mr. Plumlee (Tosh), a savvy figure in the know as well shared about the wrongfully accused...

Is it a coincidence that the wrongfully accused just happened to receive spy craft training in John Hurt's backyard?

and, Why would the wrongfully accuse possess the contact information of a career intelligence officer, let alone actually make an attempt to reach out to him in the fashion Mr. Marchetti describes?

Did the Agency "burn" one of their own?

**Did manage to find via public records a Billie Greer, 97, bearing a sibling named William Greer, but this women is still alive at 97, which means either John Hurt married her very young, or she isn't the wife of the then 69 year old gentleman the HSCA interviewed him in 1978...will have to keep at this. It is interesting that the presidential limousine driver William Greer actually lived and died in North Carolina though, just a "stone's throw" down Interstate 40 outside of Raleigh, from the Billie Greer Hurt & John Hurt residence. Nothing compelling there though as I can skate w/the best of them but that doesn't put me in the same ice rink as Wayne Gretzky (99).

***May have to reach out to either Linda Z., or Lois Gibson to compare the small figure in the DCA film with/ Dr. Proctor's two images of John Hurt. These sharp researchers just have an uncanny eye for confirming composites or not.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016...

https://youtu.be/KyI-abdmPwg

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8158&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8159&stc=1]
fetch hand comparison (from atop the entrance landing)

Attached Files
.jpg   JohnDavidHurt-2Dr. Grover B. Proctor, Jr..jpg (Size: 35.34 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   BillieAndJohnDavidHurtcourtesyofDr. Grover B. Proctor, Jr..jpg (Size: 35.32 KB / Downloads: 7)