Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things That Make Me Go "Hmmmmm..."
I'm sure I'm not alone in this, that I stumble across little bits and pieces of something, but not enough is really there to run with. What it does, is make me stop and go "hmmmm..."

Soooooo, I decided that this forum is as good a place any to drop these little tidbits here and there. Maybe what I post is a missing link somebody else may not have, or maybe someone else has a missing link that *I* don't have. Or, maybe I'm seeing something that isn't necessarily there. In that case, which does I'm sure happen to any researcher, I would appreciate that being pointed out as well.

Having laid the foundation for this thread, here's something that's been on my back burner for probably 2 years now. For starters, how in the world did a young Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee wind up as "playmates" for Gary Alexander, close cousin of Col. John Alexander? I could just go to his Facebook page and ask him myself, but I think it better to let that sleeping dog lay.
http://www.johnbalexander.com/links

Now, something I tend to think might be related. Anyone ever here of this virtual god of rock photography named Robert M. Knight? His incredible resume speaks for itself, simply amazing. And what I find even more amazing than the A List of bands who ask him to shoot them, is that he somehow has the inside scoop where he finds them before they become famous, and he *helps* them become famous.

Here's a good example. When a young upstart band called Led Zeppelin got the invitation to put their name on the rock n' roll map by playing Honolulu, who was there to meet them and give them a ride to the hotel in his old hippie van? Yep, you guessed it. Meet their good buddy Robert Knight, the guy who made them:
http://www.digitaltrends.com/photography...ographers/

How has he managed to be Johnny on the spot, to be there in the very beginnings of all these giants? Does he just have this "uncanny ability"?
http://robertmknight.net/

O.K., ready for the twist? Because here it comes. This is an old link, and I'm very happy it's still recoverable. Click the bottom link "Warriors Path", and whoa, what have we here?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociop...rspath.htm

Who is this guy?

Well guess what, he's not just a fan of them, and he's not just the personal photographer for rock's biggest legends... Scroll down to bottom.
http://www.irva.org/about/

Are you fucking kidding me???

So what is this, what do we have here? Do we have some gatekeeper action going on? Is this how Lee and Norris were discovered and made famous? Is this how it works? Or are these just some odd twists of fate and/or strange coincidences? It sure looks like the former, but there's not enough to definitively put my finger on. At the very least though, it sure makes me go "hmmmmm..."

Maybe it will make you go "hmmmmm" as well.

Cheers
"FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE, WHEREVER IT LEADS" SOCRATES
Mmmmm.

I first came across Alexander in articles in Robin Ramsay's LOBSTER because at that time Alexander was tightly connected to mind control research. One person who researched him and wrote about him in LOBSTER (see HERE) - and who I personally knew - was Armen Victorian, a former Iranian who claimed to have an intelligence background and who fled to the UK when the Shah was overthrown. Armen, additionally, used to be deeply interested in UFO research.

Now I'm jumping some years. I got quite heavily involved in researching the Rennes le Chateau mystery that grew out of the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail and other books associated with HBHG, such as The Messianic Legacy by Michael Baigent (let it be said that I believe all three authors of the HBHG were Freemasons. During the course of this I fell in with some researchers who speciliazed in the Rennes mystery and eventually found myself being directed to a gentleman by the bane of Colonel John O'Driscoll who was rumoured to have been the No. 2 man in the Paris CIA station. He speciality was.... drum roll.... rocketry. After his retirement, O'Driscoll left the USAF and lived in Ireland changing his name to Sean. He bought a dilapidated castle and set about renovating it. The country heap is Castle Matrix (see HERE). Driscoll was a member of the Shickshinny knights and friends with a number of knights of that false Order that used to be with the OSS during WWII and, thereafter, went on to become magicians in the occult sense, doing their stuff (in part anyway) at a then unknown and very curious establishment in the Mojave desert called the Augustan Society (see HERE). Despite the AS's strong links to the Vatican intelligence plus a rather motley crew of European royal patrons, an insider told me that occult rituals were commonplace inside the AS. Which is interesting because that is exactly what took place at Castle Matrix too, during Sean O'Driscoll's time there. Quite apart from I was given a copy of a Castle Matrix visitor book that included visits by some very top guns around the world, but mostly the US. These visitors all strongly favoured Henry Jackson, the Congressman who is said to have given rise to the neocons of today like Wolfowitz, Perle etc. They all also had an interest in rocketry, space and, well I guess the occult. One visitor who signed in the guest book and who was part of this rather secretive Henry Jackson group was Edward Teller. I kid you not Fred.

And the connections just get weirder because the Shickshinny Knights included member who were some of the most voracious nazis of their day (see HERE). Membership of the Shickshinny also included Colonel Philip J Corso who has written on the UFO subject and who was a former leading light in the Gladio network during the cold war era with a specific reference to the former Nazi general Gehlen's BND. Reverting briefly yo the former OSS occultist who were member of the Shickshinny's and Augustan Society and the Nazis, I have written more about this HERE and there are some highly curious connections that are involved. Leaping again, I just want to mention Forest Barber one of those former OSS gentlemen who was a Shickshinny and Augustan Society, a leading occultist of hs day apprently, and also had close connections to Philippe de Cherisey of the Priory of Sion fame (see HERE). There are also some other very curious connections that also intertwine with the foregoing (HERE)

Take this where it takes you.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In China, millions make themselves at home in caves Danny Jarman 3 4,725 20-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  What do you make of this? Ed Jewett 3 3,281 25-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  50 things that are being killed ny internet Bernice Moore 0 2,573 23-09-2009, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore