Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message from John Armstrong
During a phone call today, I told John Armstrong that Tom Scully was accusing him of plagiarism. John was in China for an extended visit earlier this year when all the unpleasantness with Mr. Scully unfolded, and he didn't seem very aware of the controversy. But when I complained that Mr. Scully had posted some of John's material on his own website, John asked me to convey this message to everyone.

John feels that all information about the Kennedy assassination should belong to the public. He wants researchers and other interested people to feel free to use, with or without attribution, anything from his book Harvey and Lee, our website, John's speeches and public interviews, as well as the tens of thousands of pages of documents, newspaper and magazine articles, and manuscripts currently reproduced and fully searchable at the John Armstrong Collection at Baylor University. This struggle should be about exposing the truth behind the Kennedy assassination, and not about us.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
That's mighty nice of him.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Quote:This struggle should be about exposing the truth behind the Kennedy assassination, and not about us.

I like this fellow, I wish I could meet him, and shake his hand, the way he thinks, what he said, I applaud him, wow! I have never heard this come from any researcher, this is a man I admire.
This is the right spirit John and Jim and thank you both for articulating this for everyone. . The information wants to be free. ::runaround::
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks, everyone. Hopefully we can all adopt John's generous attitude and concentrate on showing the public how much PROOF we have managed to put together about the massive cover-up of JFK's murder.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
John has always said this to me as well. It's just how he is on this case. Unlike many researchers he does not attack others. He does however respond to the merciless attacks on him, but not in kind.
Jim Hargrove Wrote:Thanks, everyone. Hopefully we can all adopt John's generous attitude and concentrate on showing the public how much PROOF we have managed to put together about the massive cover-up of JFK's murder.

Jim, ask John if he would get a hold of me at my following email, scott-kaiser@hotmail.com I would like to send him something free, that he may read everything with careful thought.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Jim, ask John if he would get a hold of me at my following email, scott-kaiser@hotmail.com I would like to send him something free, that he may read everything with careful thought.

It might be best, Scott, if you sent to me the material you would like to bring to John's attention, along with any explanations about it you'd care to provide. If it's relevant to his research on "Lee Harvey Oswald" and the fabricated "evidence" against him, I'll make sure he gets it.

You can reach me at Jimbotopia@gmail.com

Thanks.
HarveyandLee.net

Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Jim, ask John if he would get a hold of me at my following email, scott-kaiser@hotmail.com I would like to send him something free, that he may read everything with careful thought.

It might be best, Scott, if you sent to me the material you would like to bring to John's attention, along with any explanations about it you'd care to provide. If it's relevant to his research on "Lee Harvey Oswald" and the fabricated "evidence" against him, I'll make sure he gets it.

You can reach me at Jimbotopia@gmail.com

Thanks.

Well Jim, you see, I just don't know how much of this pertains to Oswald, my mother seems to have a story about my father while he visited Miami in 1962-63, and, there's a phone number I followed up on with Miami Dade Public Library, according to them, the prefix 685-686 existed during that time, but the number in my father's address book does not exists. I discovered this number belonged to a CIA safe house in Miami and the number itself had never been resold. Perhaps, Oswald visited this place of residence just after George de Mohrenschildt's Christmas party in December 1962, and returning to Dallas on January of 1963. You see, it is the only time the FBI or any other three letter agency stopped reporting on Oswald, I suppose all the three letter agencies had dropped the ball because he was in Miami. And, it wouldn't have looked very good on the company had they reported Oswald in Miami during this time, it was on January 10, 1963 we know Oswald is back in Dallas because that was the day he sent his brother a post card from Dallas.

I also discovered two separate Lee's in my father's address book, one of the Lee's was the inside man for the Chilean Embassy break-ins that Frank Sturgis was apart of. This other Lee found is placed above Frank Sturgis' in my father's address book, the name is what has been giving me a hard time. Now, a third Lee with a last name has also been discovered in my father's FOIA documents, he went by the name of "Lee Pages", however, no such name exists, nowhere, and I have documented this information as well as provided proof in my new update.

I'm not publishing everything here, and there's a reason for that, there seems to be pirates who are only concerned with recognition then the truth.

Per the second part of your question about any fabricated evidence against him (John), I'm sorry, but I can't help you, but I can give you some free advise, that is, you have made your point, like I did, there's no need in pursuing something that's not there, you won't get any proof from Tom, and I won't get any apologizes. Perhaps, we both should just leave well enough alone, and move forward with what many good researchers, with good intentions would want, like John.
Scott,

I'm not sure what to make of your post. Below are some notes I copied from Harvey and Lee
that might have some relevance to your research. Does anything below ring a bell with you?

11/21/63 - Shortly after 2:00 am (November 21) CIA asset Marita Lorenz said she saw Frank
Fiorini Sturgis, E. Howard Hunt, Jack Ruby, and "Ozzie" (Lee Oswald) in a Dallas
motel room .

November 22, Miami - In Miami CIA agent Frank (Fiorini) Sturgis (a future Watergate burglar,
along with E. Howard Hunt and Bernard Barker) was busy disseminating rumors which linked
Oswald to Cuba. Sturgis provided the press with reports that Oswald was a communist,
had recently been to Cuba, and had met with Castro.

The A.I.P. (Agencia de lnformaciones Periodisticas), a CIA backed "news ser*-
vice" in Miami, reported that Oswald had worked for Cuban intelligence. The FBI soon
traced this story to Frank (Fiorini) Sturgis and John Martino.46

Nixon - Without Johnson and Kennedy, former Vice-President Richard Nixon finally
managed to become the 37th President of the United States, with no serious opposition.
After taking office Nixon discussed the Warren Report with aides H.R. Haldeman and
Charles Colson and said, "It was the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated." 2
The new President soon created a "dirty tricks" department to harass political
opponents that included CIA veterans E. Howard Hunt, Frank Fiorini Sturgis, Bernard
Barker, James McCord, G. Gordon Liddy, and many anti-Castro Cubans from Miami.
Their job was to create situations and fabricate documents to embarrass and humiliate
those who opposed Nixon and his policies. Their targets were the most prominent
democratic leaders of the late 1960's and included Senator Edward Kennedy, and Presi*
dential hopefuls Edmund Muskie and George McGovern.

1962 - By late summer DeMohrenschildt heard through his small circle of friends that
Lee Harvey and Marina Oswald recently arrived from Russia, and he wanted to meet
them. George and his friend Colonel Lawrence Orlof drove to Fort Worth and located
the Oswald's apartment on Mercedes. W hen Marina answered the door the two men
gave the name of George Bouhe as a reference and she invited them in. Oswald soon
arrived home from work and visited with the two men-first in English and then in
Russian. DeMohrenschildt noticed, "Lee spoke it (Russian) very well, with only a slight
accent ..... he had remarkable fluency in Russian."93

Christmas, 1962 - On Christmas Day, Mr. and Mrs. John (Elena) Hall visited the Oswalds at their
apartment on Elsbeth Street.166 Three days later, on Friday, December 28, Mrs. Declan
(Katya) Ford held a post-Christmas party gathering at her house in Dallas. At the request
of Jeanne DeMohrenschildt. who Mrs. Ford had known for 14 years. she invited the
Oswalds to her party.167 This was the third and last time Katya Ford would see either
of the Oswald's.

The party was attended by Lev Aronson, Thomas and Natalie Ray, Mr. and Mrs.
Daniel F. Sullivan, George Bouhe, Anna and Teofil Meller, Tatiana Biggers, Samuel
Ballen, Lydia Dymitruk, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Harris, George and Jeanne
DeMohrenschildt, and Yaeko Okui. Nearly all of these people were either Russian or
married to a former Russian national. George Bouhe remembered, "Late in the evening
George DeMohrenschildt and his wife appeared, accompanied by Lee Harvey and
Marina. I could almost hear a gasp among some of the people who were around me. We
were especially astounded that after having a couple of drinks and without seeing
HarveyandLee.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 2,185 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  John Judge on Donald Norton Peter Lemkin 31 29,255 10-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,459 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 120,133 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,447 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,419 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,842 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  John Newman special section: Reviews and Excerpts Jim DiEugenio 4 4,315 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  John Newman's INTO THE STORM is out now Anthony Thorne 4 4,832 17-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John Kenneth Galbraith: A Hero in our Time Jim DiEugenio 25 22,529 21-11-2018, 03:24 AM
Last Post: James Lateer