Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chappaquiddick
I noticed yesterday in passing that they are making a film about this event. One more attempt to smear the Kennedy family to be sure.

Sadly little research has been done on the truth of this event.

I believe this link comes the closest to the truth.

Chappaquiddick
Darn the link did not work. Sorry.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Darn the link did not work. Sorry.

I don't see a link at all, Dawn.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren just the word "Chappaquiddick" was the link, to chapter 7 of The Taking Of America, by Richard E Sprague, the only good work on this deep event that I am aware of. (It was in hypertext but when I copied and pasted the link it was no longer in hypertext).

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Lauren just the word "Chappaquiddick" was the link, to chapter 7 of The Taking Of America, by Richard E Sprague, the only good work on this deep event that I am aware of. (It was in hypertext but when I copied and pasted the link it was no longer in hypertext).

Dawn

Chappaquiddick - Chapter 7

Sorted!
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Leo? Al Regnery ? My, how the worms turns.
Interesting -it makes sense that the Kennedy family has been controlled by threats.

Has any additional information about the private investigation of the JFK assassination commissioned by Jacqueline Kennedy (also mentioned in Ch, 7) ever surfaced?
Phil Dagosto Wrote:Has any additional information about the private investigation of the JFK assassination commissioned by Jacqueline Kennedy (also mentioned in Ch, 7) ever surfaced?

I believe you are referring to the investigation paid for by Onassis on behest of Jacqueline and family. It has to my knowledge never surfaced even in part publicly. Jacqueline's will had some strange provisions that certain items were not to be made public until the death of all of her children and their children. [not sure if it was worded that way, or with a very long number of years]. However, it was clear these were not physical items of value per se, but things like letters, diaries, writings and would likely include the investigation. The Onassis clan should have copies [or more likely the conclusions] as should all of the Kennedy family, I would think...but can't prove. It is generally assumed by the research community to have come up with about what we now know, generally, and was IMHO the reason Jackie didn't feel safe in the USA and preferred to remain out of it and surrounded by Onassis security and often on a boat or small islands the rest of her life.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:[quote=Phil Dagosto]
It is generally assumed by the research community to have come up with about what we now know, generally, and was IMHO the reason Jackie didn't feel safe in the USA and preferred to remain out of it and surrounded by Onassis security and often on a boat or small islands the rest of her life.

Thanks Peter.

Smart lady that Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Wow, a lot of free books at that link:

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/