Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Will Be No Boots On the Ground - George Orwell...
It seems to me that almost every passing day is more bizarre than yesterday. We are experiencing truth being turned on its head before our very eyes and ears.

Anyone remember Obama saying this:

Watch and weep as State Department spokesman, John Kirby, categorically denies what you just heard and saw never happened:

Note the AP reporters stunned "What!" He can't believe what he's hearing.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Truly astonishing exchange - from the FreeBeacon:

Quote:

State Department Furiously Denies Promising No Boots on the Ground'

TWEET
[email=?subject=Check%20Out%20http://freebeacon.com/national-security/state-dept-denies-no-boots/]EMAIL[/email]

BY: Jenna Lifhits
April 25, 2016 4:30 pm

The State Department said Monday that the Obama administration never promised "no boots on the ground" in Syria, despite nearly two years' worth of reassurances from President Obama that say otherwise.
State Department spokesman John Kirby categorically denied that Obama vowed not to send U.S. forces to Syria to fight the ISIS, which led to a heated exchange between Kirby and Associated Press reporter Matt Lee.
"For months and months and months, the mantra from the president and everyone else in the administration has been no boots on the ground,' and now" Lee said before Kirby cut him off.
"No, that is not true," Kirby said.
"What?" Lee asked in disbelief.
"It's just not true, Matt," Kirby said.
"It is," Lee shot back.
"That's just not true," Kirby said again.
"It's true," Lee said.
"No, it's not. I just flatly, absolutely, disagree with you," Kirby said and banged his fist on the lectern.
Lee said that the administration had asserted numerous times that it would not send troops to Syria, but Kirby relented.
"OK, your predecessor up here, you know, it was all options are on the table except boots on the ground, that was the" Lee said.
"I never said that," Kirby said.
Kirby then said that the Obama administration was not "saying one thing and then doing the other completely."
"I'm absolutely rejecting that thesis," Kirby said.
Obama said that he was "not considering any boots-on-the-ground approach" in August 2013. He repeated the claim the next day, saying that while the United States would be taking "military action" in Syria, it would not involve "boots on the ground."
In September of that year, the president said that Syria "is not Iraq, and this is not Afghanistan," and vowed again that America's "military plan…does not involve boots on the ground."
He used the mantra six more times that September, again in February 2014, three times in September 2014, once in November 2014, once in February 2015, and again in July 2015.
Obama announced Monday that he would send 250 more U.S. troops to fight ISIS in Syria, a significant addition to the 50 U.S. special operations forces already fighting there.

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
There seems to have been a major shift in political connections to reality. It seems in the not so distant past politicians could occasionally say "We were wrong on that policy. We are going to try this now" They would acknowledge mistakes and try to do better. They also knew that there were some things that could not be touched. The NHS and Medicare BBC and ABC. Public housing and council housing. The public haven't changed and still expect government to provide these services. They sure know they are paying their taxes for these things. Now there is this complete denial going on. They just do what they please with no accountability. Just contempt and denial. Almost gas lighting.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:There seems to have been a major shift in political connections to reality. It seems in the not so distant past politicians could occasionally say "We were wrong on that policy. We are going to try this now" They would acknowledge mistakes and try to do better. They also knew that there were some things that could not be touched. The NHS and Medicare BBC and ABC. Public housing and council housing. The public haven't changed and still expect government to provide these services. They sure know they are paying their taxes for these things. Now there is this complete denial going on. They just do what they please with no accountability. Just contempt and denial. Almost gas lighting.

It strikes me as being acts of desperation; that their house is falling down around them but they refuse to acknowledge it. You can only look on with utter incredulity.

But maybe I'm indulging in wishful thinking.... ::passingjoint::
Yes, it is a failed system. Unsustainable. And they know it. But like when the snooze button goes off in the morning they want just 10 more minutes five more minutes. But sooner or later it is over.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
It's almost as bad as Bush denying that the weapons inspectors were ever in Iraq. It is the same "we make our own reality and you will believe it" official mindset at work.

Why didn't AP reporter tell Kirby, "It's not a thesis. We have film of Obama saying that!"

Like the old Monty Python Piranha Brothers sketch:

Interviewer: I've been told Dinsdale Piranha nailed your head to the floor.
Stig: No. Never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to buy his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.
Interviewer: But the police have film of Dinsdale actually nailing your head to the floor.
Stig: (pause) Oh yeah, he did that.
"Read My Lips!"
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
No doubt they have had the President sign a secret Presidential order stating that on his say so and for reasons of 'national security' special forces no longer wear boots, but what they have on their feet are to be officially designated as military footwear units - thus there are no 'boots on the ground'. Smile They have plans and they lie about what they are...they just do what they want and their rhetoric/propaganda/lies are just explained away or ignored in such a fashion, or similar. The MSM will not hold them accountable anyway. The People are now so used to the lies they hardly bleat in opposition to it.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I come across so many people who actively repeat the lies and outright refuse to acknowledge the truth even when you prove it to them. For me we're currently living in a period of collective schizophrenia.
David Guyatt Wrote:I come across so many people who actively repeat the lies and outright refuse to acknowledge the truth even when you prove it to them. For me we're currently living in a period of collective schizophrenia.

I was coming to the same conclusion early this morning, reading on from page152 in book 'American Nuremberg', of Abu Zubaydah, the first blokie that Jessen & Mitchell (Mitchell Jessen and Associates is a consulting company founded in 2005, by psychologists and professional torturers James Mitchell and John "Bruce" Jessen with offices in Spokane and Virginia.[SUP][1]) [/SUP]had the opportunity to test their 'learned helplessness' schemes on (I'm pretty sure I've had alot of this - I mean, I get it all the time - "done deal", "you've lost", "you're dead" etc. etc. by pain, other physical & auditory - tv & neighbours, artificial apophenics, and the dream choreographies & indoctrinational hypnopaedia's); they knew this fella wasn't a top lieutenant of OBL's, but they kept calling him that; shot him in the balls & elsewhere then withheld meds; massive repetitions of ill-treatments & msg'ings; 83 waterboardings; sleep dep; exposure to loud noises; awkward binding - "walling"; cramped confinement & shit-loads else - and they say themselves that they knew they were talking shit. Seems to me that they were persuading him to accept that he was who they wanted him to think he was - & this is very familiar to me. - they went half batshit when I started trotting-out to the walls "Everything you say is shiiit".

Some refs I've found in a few pages that I've had alot of, torture refs as it happens; 'the scorpion', 'the bride', 'walling'.

It's an odd new world, total psychopathic nutters have state sponsored quartermasters & the whole world is the US's (etc.) laboratory playground.

They blamed this fella for everything & anything, then when his lawyers asked for the related docs, the US Govt simply denied having said they'd made any allegations. It's no longer like a sleight of hand or fancy words or sophistry or polemics, they just talk total total shit, and I believe that the refs I get, the ppl on the other end of what is entirely consistant with being a cortical modem/brain-brain-interface/brain-machine & computer-interface, that they couldn't possibly ref like they do unless a) they're psychological basket cases, b0 they've repeated their diahorrea so often, that despite the bloody sodding obvious, they just can't help but continue to buy into their own cess. There's a very reall strain of collective insanity doing the 'rounds.

Add-on: interesting -
Learned helplessness is behavior typical of an organism (human or animal) that has endured repeated painful or otherwise aversive stimuli which it was unable to escape or avoid. After such experience, the organism often fails to learn escape or avoidance in new situations where such behavior would be effective. In other words, the organism seems to have learned that it is helpless in aversive situations, that it has lost control, and so it gives up trying. Such an organism is said to have acquired learned helplessness.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] [B]Learned helplessness theory is the view that clinical depression and relatedmental illnesses may result from such real or perceived absence of control over the outcome of a situation.[SUP][3]

[/SUP]
[/B][SUP]I really do get this shit hundreds of times in any 24hrs; just this morning, a single loud 'click' in right ear to BBC txt of Jimmy Hills ashes being
spread somewhere, and 3 distinct 'clicks' to the Norwegian heli that's just gone down - "helicopter" is a ref, not sure why, but I'm happy to "hover" in that sense of embracing their stupid adopted 'trigger'/'cue'/ what-the-fuck-ever-bollocks term's the latest to be appropriated. - it's all 'established fact' and passed tensebollocks. [/SUP]
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Seldes books and newsletters Tracy Riddle 0 3,932 04-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  George Friedman and Stratfor David Guyatt 11 12,325 11-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Information Warfare by George Stein (Air Power Journal, Spring 1995) Paul Rigby 5 4,296 05-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt